Target Exclusives

EvilStar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend I checked and only found three Night Spectors. I never asked if they had any in the back but today I found that they restocked the shelf upfront.

Maybe there is hope for others looking for them.

Good morning fellowJoe collectors. New guy here looking for some Neighbourly help. I am a Canadian collector and am not able to find any of the Target exclusives (let alone anything else other than Canadian carded Snowjob!) and would love it if someone could pick me up one of each of the exclusives. 2 would be amazing but I'll take what I can get. If anyone can help me out please email me and we can work out a price and payment. Thanks, Clay

Well, this morning my Target all two of each except for HISS tanks. All out of those but at least they had the Night Spectors. I don't really give an eff about the NS but I'm all about the Original 13 so I got to have my Grand Slam. Sux tho cuz I was with my girlfriend so I couldn't buy it in front of her. I hope Target will still have them next week when I go back.

Anyway tho thanks to all you all who were willing to help out a brutha from another mutha and give me the dope. That's what I'm talking about. Some of you all are the best friends this EvilStar ever had! Straight up! So the exclusives are still out there. So let's go get 'em!

Yo Joe!

Well I have been checking at work(target warehouse) and we have no more in our system(meaning in the building) but they should be coming back in any time. Because of the high gas prices most ships bringing cargo from china over wait for full loads before shipping out. So as soon as we get more in or if any other of the 5 target warehouses get them in the board will be the first to know.

Well I have been checking at work(target warehouse) and we have no more in our system(meaning in the building) but they should be coming back in any time. Because of the high gas prices most ships bringing cargo from china over wait for full loads before shipping out. So as soon as we get more in or if any other of the 5 target warehouses get them in the board will be the first to know.

Which DC do you work at?I work at T-580 in Madison Alabama.I checked about a few weeks ago and our DC had at least 400 in our Building.

I work at a Target as well, and we don't have any more in the building, nor do I believe we're getting anymore. As of yesterday, there were still like, two of each vehicle out on an endcap, and the endcap's been up for about two weeks.

There must have been another wave of these sent out - some additional units produced, I hope?

I found 3 full cases of these exclusives at the same Target that I had bought my full set +extra Hiss from back in the first week or so of April. Good news - this would seem to indicate more units shipping to stores at the very least.

over the weekend at 4 different Targets, I saw 3 night specters, lol.. people must NOT like that one...

Well, this morning my Target all two of each except for HISS tanks. All out of those but at least they had the Night Spectors. I don't really give an eff about the NS but I'm all about the Original 13 so I got to have my Grand Slam. Sux tho cuz I was with my girlfriend so I couldn't buy it in front of her. I hope Target will still have them next week when I go back.

Anyway tho thanks to all you all who were willing to help out a brutha from another mutha and give me the dope. That's what I'm talking about. Some of you all are the best friends this EvilStar ever had! Straight up! So the exclusives are still out there. So let's go get 'em!

Yo Joe!

you must not be as hardcore of a fan as you say you are... hardcore fans wouldn't let a girlfriend get in the way of their Joes ;)

Some of you all are the best friends this EvilStar ever had!

Thank you!

I've been waiting for over a month for this guy to refer to himself in the 3rd person.

I love it!

I have to agree with Joerhyno, Evilstar if you snooze you lose. These exclusives are not coming back so get them while you can. If you have to hide it from your girl what are you going to do about your collection. By the way when I checked my Targets, I found them on an endcap back in toys. That means that they are clearing them out. I worked for Target too. Just lile SW exclusives they come and when they are gone they are gone.

The Target in Jackson only had 3 Night Spectres Saturday. I picked up one of them. I've always liked Grand Slam & the Sharc. So, I was glad I could locate one. I had to buy my daughters some ninja turtles to keep them happy. lol Then I had to spend the hour drive home explaining to them why I was going to wait until I got home to open the box.

Made the rounds of central CT yesterday - West Hartford and Manchester Targets are completely out of stock. There have been posts (here) though that some warehouses have more than others, so maybe they will spread them around, if not order a resupply altogether. I have what I want (one each AWE and SHARC and two HISSes) but it sucks that others can't even find them. Maybe they'll re-issue when Hasbro starts putting out their own vehicles (as opposed to exclusives) like with the black HISS.

I made my rounds today, and have something like four or five Targets on my route. I checked and I think all of them were out of HISS tanks. I think two still had the GI Joe/Transformer/SW endcaps up, with maybe two or three of AWE and the other vehicle left. The other Targets had no endcap left, but had like, one vehicle left in the actual toy aisle with the carded figures.

Dude, I'm getting scared.

I bought the HISS tank but I held off on picking up the AWE Striker and the Night Specter cuz I didn't have the green. Now when I go to Target, I can't find them at all. They still got plenty of Star Wars & the Transformers but no more Joes. Was this a limited release? Are they all out of them? Or will they be restocked? Do I still got a chance?

EVIL, those Night spectre's are all over socal targets, "do not pay 100.00 for one" I'll get you one for cost tomorrow. PM me.

over the weekend at 4 different Targets, I saw 3 night specters, lol.. people must NOT like that one...

Yo Joe!

you must not be as hardcore of a fan as you say you are... hardcore fans wouldn't let a girlfriend get in the way of their Joes ;)

Dude, EvilStar is the hardest core there is, but he ain't buying toys in front of his beotches! He's all about the hobby but COME ON, BRO! Somethings you jus keep in the closet! I already have to hear it from my EFFING BOSS about the toys at work. (EFF him, tho!) EvilStar don't need that cr@p from his GF.

Dude, I'm getting scared.

I bought the HISS tank but I held off on picking up the AWE Striker and the Night Specter cuz I didn't have the green. Now when I go to Target, I can't find them at all. They still got plenty of Star Wars & the Transformers but no more Joes. Was this a limited release? Are they all out of them? Or will they be restocked? Do I still got a chance?

EVIL, those Night spectre's are all over socal targets, "do not pay 100.00 for one" I'll get you one for cost tomorrow. PM me.

Thanks, Bro. But I don't do deals over the internet. I know how dangerous they can be. No offense, Bro, but I don't want to get killed. Last night a car drove past my house. I think it was somebody from the boards.

BBTS has a preorder up for these guys with a due date in May. So if they're going to get them I'd imagine there'd bemore comming towards Target.

BBTS has a preorder up for these guys with a due date in May. So if they're going to get them I'd imagine there'd bemore comming towards Target.

I'm not so sure...doesn't BBTS basically buy items from retailers, or people who get the items from retailers, or something? That's what I had heard before (and know of a couple instances where that held true...like I think that was the situation with the Target Exclusive Transformer movie G1 Jazz and Starscream), which is why they kind of inflate prices a bit...

I'm not so sure...doesn't BBTS basically buy items from retailers, or people who get the items from retailers, or something? That's what I had heard before (and know of a couple instances where that held true...like I think that was the situation with the Target Exclusive Transformer movie G1 Jazz and Starscream), which is why they kind of inflate prices a bit...

I'd be lying if I said I knew how they get their stock. I imagine they buy direct from the supplier, in this case Hasbro, but I have nothing to back that up.

However, they do tend to stock large quantites. For example; should you go to their website and order the Cobra Air Trooper http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

add this item to your cart and order a ridiculosly high number (say 10,000) the cart will then adjust itself to what they do have in stock. Which is as of right now over 600. (make sure you zero out your cart once your done or else you may wind up with the largest Air Trooper army ever ^_^ ) A couple of months ago I was playing around with this and they had over 5000 Cobra Officers.

That alone leads me to believe they buy direct from Hasbro. I know the Target vehicles are supposed to be exculusive but I doubt they buy them form Target.

Again I don't know this. It's just what I think they do and I can easily be wrong.

the ones BBTS have are totally different, they're not the Target Exclusives ;)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

these will be available at all stores, and yes, BBTS gets their stuff straight from Hasbro, just like Smalljoes, brian's toys, DnS, Entertainmentearth and other etailers... though some of them still go out and get stuff from local stores and put on their site, but doesn't mean they'll always have everything.

the ones BBTS have are totally different, they're not the Target Exclusives ;)

these will be available at all stores, and yes, BBTS gets their stuff straight from Hasbro, just like Smalljoes, brian's toys, DnS, Entertainmentearth and other etailers... though some of them still go out and get stuff from local stores and put on their site, but doesn't mean they'll always have everything.

No, no.....

I'm not talking about the vehicle wave with the Vamp, Trouble Bubble, etc.

It's these guys that are the Target exclusives I'm talking about: