Red Hulk a Skrull?

oracleip

So I just picked up the newest issue of hulk and I was thinking that the red hulk could possibly be a skrull he has the memories of the original hulk similar to captain marvel so i was just wondering what you guys think. There was some link about secret invasion that included all the titles and characters that will be affected but i can't remember if Hulk is one of them.

wait, didnt it say its rick jones?

we have already seen who it is so Iduno why everyone is guessing :S

& please be careful with any comic spoilers with the secret invasion you could really wreck something for someone quite easy

& please be careful with any comic spoilers with the secret invasion you could really wreck something for someone quite easy

Mind PMing me with who it is?

The following is not a spoiler, but is a theory:

I say the Red Hulk is actually the normal Hulk that got separated from Bruce and was mutated by the big red laser, at the end of World War Hulk, causing him to turn red. He won't have a human form because Bruce is his human form, but separated from him.

wait, didnt it say its rick jones?

When was that? I know

Rick Jones was revealed to be the abomination

in one of the issues, but i dont remember seeing a hulk reveal.

It hasnt been revealed yet who the Red Hulk is. I have all 3 issues of the series. It is obviously someone that knows Banner and Jones though...

I think is Glen Talbot or his nephew. hell it may even be Doc Samson.

My theory is Samson. He is intellectually smart enough to plot and use weapons as the new Hulk is. And his attack on She-Hulk and Iron Man show a level of guile that the green hulk never had. Sampson would have the psychological knowledge to be able to take control of the beast. Notice the change in hairdo. When the hulk attacked the Helicarrier, did anyone see where Sampson was, after he was seperated from Ross? My thought on how... excess gamma radiation given off at the end of WWH, or could it be that Banner gave blood to save his dying friend... hence the problem with Rick, and proving to be the villain of it all, Sampson stole some, used it on himself giving himself elevated gamma reading, hence the fact that he is even giving off radiation.

i bet it is peter parker. why peter? well since they went back in time (omd , bnd) to redoo every spidey story that allready excisted and that black cat is now replaced with jackpot. they have to to do the hulk spiderman story again. add a different color to say that it is different and voila. this sounds so crazy that it could be true no? @loll@

Clay Quartermain is mentioned in the book... the name rang a bell but cant recall why... who is he?