Hulk Movie items hitting

CLAM

I saw a few cases of Hulk movie stuff.. I didn't investigate them all because I am not intersted in any of the crap they have show for it.

but I distintcly remember seeing "Action Figures - Hulk Water Shooters Assortment"

@lol@

it had a "shelf date" of May 1st

I remember that last Hulk Movie toyline that came out. It was Wal-Mart's HUGE summer tentpole toy marketing strategy. And the movie underperformed and the toys were underwhelming compared to the excellent ML Toybiz was putting out, and so the figures languished for months and months. And then when it came time to pitch Hulk Classics, all the retailers were gunshy about ordering Hulk figures. Which led to shortfalls in anticipated figures like Absorbing Man and Abomination.

I hope that doesn't happen again. because I think that these new Hulk Movie figures look like ass as much as the first movie's figures.

The only thing i've seen so far is the hulk mask for kids. Everybody is bitching about the new figs but yet nobody has seen them live. How about waiting to see the final product up close before giving an opinion. I personaly don't know what to expect since all the pics weve seen were all terrible.

Target had all the Hulk movie figures out today, it was all crap.

Did you see the Target exclusive figure?

Target had all the Hulk movie figures out today, it was all crap.

Did you see the Target exclusive figure?

No I didn't, I was kind of looking forward to seeing it myself.

That Target Hulk Exclusive has a rather unflattering rendition of his face. Not even a grimace on that look. No intensity at all, just a sad sack of a face. Unlike the Face-Off Hulk whose expression was dead on, that facial sculpt looks like what he would look like after sitting on the shelves for a long, long time, and then ending up on a Clearance bin. The Marvel Icon issued from 2007 is even better than that.

My idea of what a Limited Edition Exclusive Movie Hulk should resemble something out of the Movie, like so . . .

New-Hulk.jpg

...And LEMONHEAD ignoring them...

@grumpy@

and yet your looking at thread that are talking about them and replying to those threads. Me, I'm just gonna get those redone Joe figures for a few extra figures.

So??? What's your point? Do you have one??

#US1#

yeah those hulk figs are utter crap and i let hasbro slide on some stuff but i am not buying any of those hulk figures . the damn hydra agent is bigger then hulk or abomination

yeah those hulk figs are utter crap and i let hasbro slide on some stuff but i am not buying any of those hulk figures . the damn hydra agent is bigger then hulk or abomination

Somebody's buying them. The SupaTarget got them in and everything is gone. All the figs, all the vehicles, all the dress-up, all the SuperHEro Squad, everything.

GEEK

yeah they will sell just like the spider man figures.and i am not being sarcastic they sold well at the walmart i work at which shocked me cause i thought they sucked real bad.

They're all crap. All the Hulk's look like something hit them on the head and made them go cross-eyed. I held on up to the movie Ironman, and to my surprise, same size.

I did pick up the planet Hulk/Silver Savage, King Hulk/Ironman superhero squads, But that's all I'm getting.

Somebody's buying them. The SupaTarget got them in and everything is gone. All the figs, all the vehicles, all the dress-up, all the SuperHEro Squad, everything.

GEEK

Thats good news, now the pegs will be clear for the ML Hulk waves when they hit in August.

GEEK

yeah the hulk obsest fans. Hulk sells but it this line is only for kids. Im not even going to bother getting any or even adding them to my website )if i could only get it up and running)