ironman legends please

shokker

i think it is unfair that ironman has no legends line. now since next year there is just wolverine coming out, and i bet there will be a hell of a lot of x-men figs. i think they can put it there somewhere. a lot of peaple said that there is much to do for an ironman legends line. and please oh please redoo that crappy mandarin figure pleas hasbro :P:P:P

yeah i agree we need a Iron Man Legends line. I mean what the hold up. you guy do great IM Figures. Hell i even take some two pack with IM fighting people.

Anyway here my short list

Iron Man (Neo Classic)

Iron Man (Heroes Reborn)

New Mandirin

Crimson Dynamo

Centurian (okay more force work the Iron Man but where else are they going to put him)

Grey Gargoyle

Iron Monger

Titanium Man (with Gremlin pack in)

BAF: Ultimo

Or if you want to do two packs

Iron Man (Extremsis) VS Spy Master (just use the Bullseye Base with a new head)

War Machine (Modern) Vs Blizzard

Iron Man (2020) and Iron Menance

Iron Man (Sentinent) Vs Ultron

Iron Man sells. When Emma Frost, Banshee and Spider-Man 3 figures kept pegs toasty warm for months Ultimate Iron Man was nowhere to be seen in these parts. How about Iron Man movie figures? Selling great here (just try and find the Target and WalMart exclusives). An Iron Man Legends line is 'money' based on history. I can't speak for other states or countires beyond where I live. I go by what I've seen.

Is Iron Man a flop somewhere else? Possibly. I think that the movie and comics have pushed ol' Shell Head to the A List. Let's give him a line. Can you say "14 inch Ultimo BAF"? I can see it now!

Iron Man sells. When Emma Frost, Banshee and Spider-Man 3 figures kept pegs toasty warm for months Ultimate Iron Man was nowhere to be seen in these parts. How about Iron Man movie figures? Selling great here (just try and find the Target and WalMart exclusives). An Iron Man Legends line is 'money' based on history. I can't speak for other states or countires beyond where I live. I go by what I've seen.

Is Iron Man a flop somewhere else? Possibly. I think that the movie and comics have pushed ol' Shell Head to the A List. Let's give him a line. Can you say "14 inch Ultimo BAF"? I can see it now!

i think the succes lies in the armors. you see in the comics he has a room filled with armors and i guess a lot of guys around here would love to do a room with hundreds of armors to put the figs in. i am one of them :D:D

yeah, Ironman toys sell. At my toysrus we are getting wiped out whenever we put the movie toys on the shelf.

That ultimate Ironman sold really well too, a few times popped open fresh boxes just for that figure that the customers wanted.

Even look at ebay, the Ironman toys sell. Even the craptastic Mojo wave, that 1st appearance Ironman still sells and when you go to KB toys and see that entire wave on markdown, that's the only one that is missing.

id get 'em. all im asking for is the civil war/extremis armor, a new mandarin, a living laser (that might be a tad difficult to pull off), and a re-release of the hulkbuster and ill be set. and modern war machine would be nice, too.

id get 'em. all im asking for is the civil war/extremis armor, a new mandarin, a living laser (that might be a tad difficult to pull off), and a re-release of the hulkbuster and ill be set. and modern war machine would be nice, too.

it would be fun if they did for a modern war machine a version from the last issue of Avengers the Initiative where he popped out guns and blasters all over the armor.

i have always thought of captain america, spiderman, hulk, thor and iron man as the A-listers

o, and wolverine, green goblin, magneto, cyclops and all the FF

i think it is unfair that ironman has no legends line. now since next year there is just wolverine coming out, and i bet there will be a hell of a lot of x-men figs. i think they can put it there somewhere. a lot of peaple said that there is much to do for an ironman legends line. and please oh please redoo that crappy mandarin figure pleas hasbro :P:P:P

Well they gotta do something with those Icons they're not releasing?! You remember; Nightcrawler, Colossus & Phoenix

yeah i agree we need a Iron Man Legends line. I mean what the hold up. you guy do great IM Figures. Hell i even take some two pack with IM fighting people.

Anyway here my short list

Iron Man (Neo Classic)

Iron Man (Heroes Reborn)

New Mandirin

Crimson Dynamo

Centurian (okay more force work the Iron Man but where else are they going to put him)

Grey Gargoyle

Iron Monger

Titanium Man (with Gremlin pack in)

BAF: Ultimo

Or if you want to do two packs

Iron Man (Extremsis) VS Spy Master (just use the Bullseye Base with a new head)

War Machine (Modern) Vs Blizzard

Iron Man (2020) and Iron Menance

Iron Man (Sentinent) Vs Ultron

Good list, though I'd swap out Heroes Reborn Iron Man for Extremis Iron Man, and possibly make the build-a-figure a suit of "Hulkbuster II" armor you could build around the Extremis Iron Man.

Definitely still waiting on a "Neo Classic" Iron Man though. The Superhero Showdown version just doesn't quite cut it.

I'm honestly surprised they aren't doing Iron Man Legends this year, but I guess they decided to keep Iron Man movie-oriented and let the Hulk get the "FF" treatment.

But it's still possible they might spring a surprise on us at SDCC. There's reportedly a fair amount of product we haven't seen yet that's going to be unveiled there. NYCC was meant as more of a "sneak preview" from what I understand.

Not to mention that if the movie line is successful, following up with an "Iron Man Legends" wave or two in 2009 would probably be a great follow-up...particularly since I think "Wolverine" is the only major Marvel picture coming out next year.

Did anyone notice the Captain America ironman movie figure IMG_7938.JPG It got me think. There was a "What IF" Captain America founded the Avengers and in it Frank Castle was ironman. It was Gray and black armor with the Punisher skull on it. That would be really sweet. The Melter would be a cool ironman villian. Mainframe would be a cool future version of Ironman.

Didn't we just get an IRONMAN line of Legends???? You know...The ones based on the IRONMAN movie???

I mean, those ARE 6" figures, right? PERFECTLY in scale with Legends...Or so I've been told.

#US1#

In scale, but not in the same aesthetic. Not "comic-accurate" in other words. Just like the FF movie figures and FF Marvel Legends were separate, so would Movie Iron Man and Iron Man Legends.

Classic/Comic-Based Iron Man figures in their comic-book forms. Not repainted versions of movie Iron Man in pseudo-comic form (don't get me wrong, some of the repaints are pretty cool, but they ain't the comic versions, and they don't have the "build" of the Marvel Legends figures).

I would love to see an Iron Man ML line. In addition to Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man, I'd also want Blizzard, Whirlwind and Blacklash. I would think Silver Samurai, the Wrecking Crew and a classic Ultron could be part of this line, too.

Ohh, and for the BAF I want that Quintjet Jesse said Toy Biz designed. It could span 3 waves, I don't care. I'd buy multiples of everything.

Didn't we just get an IRONMAN line of Legends???? You know...The ones based on the IRONMAN movie???

I mean, those ARE 6" figures, right? PERFECTLY in scale with Legends...Or so I've been told.

#US1#

Iron Man Movie Legends line is not proportionate to the other Marvel Legends when standing next to one another. Stand him next to FFML Doctor Doom, see how how puny he is? Stand him side by side to Bullseye or Cap America, he looks anorexic and lacks any heft and bulk for a guy in armor. He's like C3PO. He looks like a skinny teenager like in a suit. Or is it Peter Parker in that suit ?? We need a classic Red and Gold Iron Man and put some heft, stockiness and weight in that 6 inch scale armoured figure, not small sized DC Universe compatible figures. That's Mattel stuff . . . .

In scale, but not in the same aesthetic. Not "comic-accurate" in other words. Just like the FF movie figures and FF Marvel Legends were separate, so would Movie Iron Man and Iron Man Legends.

Classic/Comic-Based Iron Man figures in their comic-book forms. Not repainted versions of movie Iron Man in pseudo-comic form (don't get me wrong, some of the repaints are pretty cool, but they ain't the comic versions, and they don't have the "build" of the Marvel Legends figures).

Iron Man Movie Legends line is not proportionate to the other Marvel Legends when standing next to one another. Stand him next to FFML Doctor Doom, see how how puny he is? Stand him side by side to Bullseye or Cap America, he looks anorexic and lacks any heft and bulk for a guy in armor. He's like C3PO. He looks like a skinny teenager like in a suit. Or is it Peter Parker in that suit ?? We need a classic Red and Gold Iron Man and put some heft, stockiness and weight in that 6 inch scale armoured figure, not small sized DC Universe compatible figures. That's Mattel stuff . . . .

Just for the record. He was being sarcastic, gentlemen. LH was the first one to say the Iron Man movie line was more of a 5" inch scale - otherwise a tiny wee man had to be in the armor. But.. if you really didn't already know that, well, I'm a bit scared.