no more marvel zombie figures

melkor08

well this sucks but its not totally unexpected.makes me wonder why they even let the marvel zombie storyline happen (one of the cooler storylines of late).so i guess cap will be my one and only marvel zombie thats cool it makes him stand out on my villians shelf

cap, hulk and spidey figs and thats all? i would love to see at least two more. wolverine and ironman. yeah they are zombies and then?

ironman - alcoholic

wolverine - a killer machine

hulk - a rampage beast who crushes everything and declared war on the world

ghost rider - rider from hell

punisher - kills for revenge and doesnt care for rules and justice

thunderbolts - a team of once the badest criminals ever who play good to go

penance - who has spikes in his body

nitro - who killed an entire school and more just with a finger click

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and zombies are bad? yes marvel is right @smilepunch@

oh i forgot SECRET INVASION every hero is a skrull , now thats better @loll@

Marvel feels they have billion dollar movie franchises with Spider-Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, etc. and they don't want to jeopardize that with negative images of their characters. I don't know if that means the zombie versions are banned from future comics, but Minimates did say no more licenses to anyone.

Yah that sucks that there will be no more zombie minimates if anything they were the best! :) THink its safe to say that they are what got me back into minimates to start with!

doesn't bother me. I didn't like the zombie minimates, especially when they do zombie versions of characters they haven't done yet. like that design of ironman and the black panther and giantman.

marvel selects, well they didn't sell really well. every con i've been has had tons of them, and they are progressively dropping in price. I saw the Spider-man one for 5 bucks last con.

Now if only they would do this for Ultimate Universe and AoA figures!

thats because for what ever reasons the MS zombies sucks! Minimates zombies on the other hand ... :D they are just so cute you want to eat them up :P

You know scorp I think AOA MS figures or even minimates would be kind of neat! I think they have done some ultimate stuff in each line already though!

I was so saddened. I suppose I'll never get that Marvel Select Wolverine or Ironman. I really doubt I'm going to do customs at the 7 inch scale of them either. I have everthing they've released for Marvel Zombies, friggin LOVED it.

OH OH I know! They are thowing us off the trail like mattel and are going to have zombie sdcc exclusives of some kind or another again! just like yknow mattel said no lobo but then brings him out as a exclusive :P

i hope they do one more run on marvel zombies to complete the trilogy.i was hoping for some marvel legend zombies but oh well.but i like the ultimate stuff they are doing except wolvie(lame figure).i wish they would do more what if and alternaverse stuff.

cap, hulk and spidey figs and thats all? i would love to see at least two more. wolverine and ironman. yeah they are zombies and then?

ironman - alcoholic

wolverine - a killer machine

hulk - a rampage beast who crushes everything and declared war on the world

ghost rider - rider from hell

punisher - kills for revenge and doesnt care for rules and justice

thunderbolts - a team of once the badest criminals ever who play good to go

penance - who has spikes in his body

nitro - who killed an entire school and more just with a finger click

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and zombies are bad? yes marvel is right @smilepunch@

oh i forgot SECRET INVASION every hero is a skrull , now thats better @loll@

@loll@ Yeah Zombies are bad. And aliens that can look like super heroes that are undetectable and want to take over the planet by any means are ok. Don't forget Iron Man as a womanizer @loll@ Good post shokker.

Guys. Guys. Zombies are sooo five minutes ago.

Make way for Marvel Select Marvel Apes!

I actually thought this was a pi$$ take until I saw this on Wiki and THAT promo art...

"Marvel Apes was first suggested as a successor to Marvel Zombies by a fan during a convention Q&A session with Joe Quesada.[2] As with Marvel Zombies before it, Marvel Apes takes place in an alternate universe, in this case one populated with simian versions of popular Marvel Superheroes. As with the introduction of Marvel Zombies in the pages of Ultimate Fantastic Four, the Marvel Apes universe will be visited by an existing Marvel character, in this case Martin Blank aka Gibbon.[3] He will be accompanied by a a female scientist named Fiona Fitzhugh in what has been described by Kesel as a "Lord of the Rings style sprawling epic"."

Let the madness begin... you filthy apes...