Hulk Legends Wave 1 & 2 Hi-Res Images

JayC

you guy realise that the reason they have two wave of figures spread out over two or less month is that it won't be as dear as buying all 8 figures at once. in fact it would cost you 60 for the two waves each. separately

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VALKYRIE!

Valkyrie gone dude live with it :P i hope valkyrie get put in a tow pack with Hellcat or Nighthawk or Gargoyle or something. god there so many options.

*Cries*

hopefully she will eventually be released.

Valkyrie FTW!

WOOOOOOOOO finally 200 posts!

First things first . . . They gotta fix those ugly knee joints they gave her as shown in the prototype and rework with knee joints they're using on Elektra !!

Wendigo and maybe Sampson are all I am picking up. THe rest look really bad. Whats with Scars legs? Way too long. Shehulks arms are so stubby and the rest just look bad

You could compare Savage She Hulk with the way they treated Namor in FFML, utterly uninspiring !!!

I only want about 4 of these, which sucks cause I want Foom but don't want to buy garbage like Son of Hulk and Hulk The End to build him.

I'd rather have the mold of the Face Off Hulk repainted in Grey with the newer head sculpt of that Grey Hulk displayed. Same with a Red Hulk version with a different head sculpt. The best mold is theirs, why not use it and tweak it a little bit ?

damn, if these figures are expensive up there in the states, we are going to be raped no lotion style here in our country...

Haha, I like that.

Well, I don't @smilepunch@ :P

All I wanna know is how they're justifying charging that much for something that is normally only 9.99.

Probably blaming the price of Diesel, and inflation in general.

plus it a one time thing. it not like they're all going up in price.

All I wanna know is how they're justifying charging that much for something that is normally only 9.99.

You say that now, but just you wait... ;)

You say that now, but just you wait... ;)

hey don't jink it. :P

Pretty simple actually, all the Hulk figures are huge in them selves, yeah Shulkies tiny, but Sampson ain't exactly small either, and Wendigo is pretty huge himself and then theres Foom, the biggest BAF since Galactus Sentinal and Apoc(Foom's bigger then Giant Man so i didn't count him) and its true, oil and gas and such is going way up and oil is used in making plastic which is what figures are made out of, so the price hike for this line is pretty logical and makes perfect sense.

Pretty simple actually, all the Hulk figures are huge in them selves, yeah Shulkies tiny, but Sampson ain't exactly small either, and Wendigo is pretty huge himself and then theres Foom, the biggest BAF since Galactus Sentinal and Apoc(Foom's bigger then Giant Man so i didn't count him) and its true, oil and gas and such is going way up and oil is used in making plastic which is what figures are made out of, so the price hike for this line is pretty logical and makes perfect sense.

Exactly, we can't blame Hasbro for this one. We wanted Foom in scale we want the Hulk Figures in scale. So lets just pay up. The economy suck right now. Oil prices suck right now. Since I realized that Foom is actually in scale I might have to get all of this line I was only planning on getting Grey Hulk, King Hulk, and Absorbing Man.

Does anyone have the pics or links to the unproduced figures; Red King, McGuiness Hulk, BiBeast, and Valkerey?

Do you guys think Hasbro will release these figs sometime in the future?

There are still people at this board who didn't know that some of the leaked figures were held back? Seriously? Weren't there entire threads on that topic?

Then again, I'm a freak who spends hours here every day. <_<

Overall the entire 3 waves is a poor idea.

Two! Two waves of Hulk figures! Ah-ah-ah!

i feel like putting more then one version of the same character that isn't a variant in a wave that you need to buy for a baf piece is extortion. the even worse part is that not one of the hulks being released is the standard green hulk. i will be forced to buy this wave for foom but i hate the fact that there is so many hulks.

i know its a hulk line but they could have thrown hulk 2099 or maybe some more villians in it

this feels reminicent of buying two wolverines to build giant man

So putting out multiple versions of the main character that aren't variants brings back memories of buying a variant to finish a BAF? And you'd rather that they had another version of the same character (Hulk 2099 is still, technically, Hulk), even though you want less multiples of the theme character?

...huh?

Wendigo is huge... and the BAF part in his package is almost bigger than he is. Imagine getting a whole wave of figures that are FA Hulk/Mr. Sinister/Omega Red size and have BAF parts rivaling the Sentinel in sheer size... I'm sure some feel differently, but I simply don't believe that we'd pay any less under Toy Biz.

Does anyone have the pics or links to the unproduced figures; Red King, McGuiness Hulk, BiBeast, and Valkerey?

They've said Valkyrie and Red King will be worked into another wave... I don't know if they've commented on the other two. I believe the two they mentioned were specifically asked about.

Bi-Beast.jpg

you know if this is really the bi-beast prototype im glad he got held back. need more work.

Wait a minute. They've dropped the McGuiness Hulk from the line!?! A new improved version of the Hulk in his one and only GREEN form was the only reason I even considered buying this line.

A word of advice, if you have a toyline you want to sell, especially at a 50% price hike, you may want to include your main character in their someplace.

Don't forget we are getting a reissue of ML series one Hulk as a target exclusive.