Hulk Legends Wave 1 & 2 Hi-Res Images

JayC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only want about 4 of these, which sucks cause I want Foom but don't want to buy garbage like Son of Hulk and Hulk The End to build him.

Well I guess I'll be the first to say, I'm OK with all the figures. Yeah SheHulk is wimpy, not crazy about her. The rest are fine. It would be nice if they finished the paint jobs and made them better, but Hasbro seems determined not to do that. DCU is kicking their butt in the paint dept.

I'll pick up all the Hulk figs and be happy with my FFF. I'll have a loose SheHulk for sell at that point.

Anyone else think we deserve a Savage Grey Hulk variant with an Ultimate Hulk head???

GEEK

I'm just miffed that Hulk got this Legends treatment (as did Spider-Man and F4), but Iron Man isn't getting anything this year. As an Ironfan, I'm insulted :P

An Iron Man ML wave would've been amazing...imagine getting figures of Spymaster, Ghost, Crimson Dynamo, Living Laser, Madam Masque, etc. Iron Man's got such a cool rogue's gallery, yet all we've seen is a rather lousy Mandarin.

Sadly, it looks like all we'll get is that completely random-looking Titanium Man in the movie line.

Okay just to clarify matter a small bit. She-hulk was a bit smaller then we know her now same with hulk. this may be a bit small but it close.

Anyway, Stevy Maximus. Iron Man my favourite character and all we got is two ( people always seem to forget MODOK). i mean fare enough that we have the movie line keeping us happy (they are great) but in this display their is not one ML iron man. (not including the unleashed one cuase that ain't a real ml)

I'll be getting them all. Savage Grey hulk is neat, King Hulk and Hulk the End are fantastic. Doc Samson is needed (you know it's ironic that this is the figure everyone want after all that was said bout this figure when we first saw it). Wendigo is a must and i need him for my Hulk Vs Wendigo Vs FA Wolverine set :P Since i never got Absorbing man and since i need him for my Thor shelf he's a must. She-Hulk is short but im a major sucker for FA versions.

The only one im disappointed in is Skaar. Not that he isn't a good figure cause his is a great one but because his too new. Valkyrie or Bi-Beast should have taken his place. Red king won't do cause again i don't know him.

wasnt vajkyrie more in the thor comics? marvel anounces a thor movie for 2010. i bet there she will come. same with silver samurai. he comes next year with the wolverine movie. thats logic i think.

no she more of a defenders. In fact i don't recall them ever meeting. can anyone think of when thor and Valk actually meet (beside the Avengers where they fought Enchantress and Women Librators)?

wasnt vajkyrie more in the thor comics? marvel anounces a thor movie for 2010. i bet there she will come. same with silver samurai. he comes next year with the wolverine movie. thats logic i think.

no she more of a defenders. In fact i don't recall them ever meeting. can anyone think of when thor and Valk actually meet (beside the Avengers where they fought Enchantress and Women Librators)?

@loll@ i thought they where related because they look alike. i guess i jumped on conclusions there sorry @loll@

Yes Val has made plenty of appearances in Thor back in the '80's. She even had a spear that was enchanted by Odin. There was a storyline that tied her closer to the Asgardian Valkyries that gather the fallen warriors. Keith Pollard was artist around that era.

You know, it's just a thought, and I already have the original ML, but shouldn't there be a 'regular' Hulk somewhere in all this? Or is is because he already had his own line ('Classics') or because we'll be getting the movie figures also? Not a gripe, just figured it was a no-brainer easy sell for them. I wouldn't mind an updated comic version. Gues that goes to show you though, Hasbro is not always out for the easy buck.

ya i expected a regular green hulk as well and why are we getting another she hulk....

she-hulk's not that bad of a figure, but i was going to get the mcguiness as my default, instead of tracking down a face-ff version. now i gotta either settle for the target exclusive, or repaint the gray on, or mix and match parts (oooh, custom idea!).

WTF? They changed to whos in what wave! Absorbing Man and Wendigo were in wave one now they are traded for king and son of hulk. Horrible! Three hulks in the first wave and 1 in the second! They should even it 2 per wave! Hopefully this is incorrect

I think it's wrong

Overall the entire 3 waves is a poor idea. I wonder if fandom will be enough to support it. This Hulk movie better be worth it and distribution good. I only want like 2 or 3 figures and if I do get the wave I will sell all the figures on eBay or something. I don't like the open hands on most and overall they generally aren't good looking. FFF is a must get so lets see how this plays out. 15.00 a figure is crazy though.

Well, no Valkyrie, which is bad, but no McGuiness Hulk, which is good. The Savage Grey Hulk looks good. But I was really digging that Bi-Beast shown in the NYCC photos. Oobviously, it's not part of this line. The label next to the figure photos said it was from a video game. So is it not an ML? Where is it actually being released?

Probably in the movie toyline, where Hasbro tends to dump tie in figures to the movies (BiBeast is apparently going to be featured in the Hulk video game due this summer). Spider-Man 3 got a load of villians from the games in its line, Iron Man is seeing Titanium Man (from the game) along with game inspired armors.

I'm just miffed that Hulk got this Legends treatment (as did Spider-Man and F4), but Iron Man isn't getting anything this year. As an Ironfan, I'm insulted :P

Yes, a comic inspired line of Iron Man figures should have been released in conjunction with the movie. In addition to different Iron Man armors they could have made characters such as Crimson Dynamo, Unicorn, Force, Guardsman, Mandarin in a different costume, Blacklash, Blizzard, Controller, the Ghost, War machine in his alien armor, ect. Build a figure ideas could be the first Titanium Man, Iron Monger, Ultimo, and maybe Firepower

I think the figures are pretty cool for the most part, but until now i never really noticed that they apparently just gave up with articulating the hands and feet; you cant do much with them. One joint on each would have been ok. Anyway i'll get all 8 cause i'm a sucker for completing all the BAF.

I just realized the Red King is not in this line. I get Red Hulk, King Hulk, Grey Hulk, Absorbing Man, and Silver Savage this fall this year would have been perfect if I got the Red King. As Darth Vader said in episode three, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i feel like putting more then one version of the same character that isn't a variant in a wave that you need to buy for a baf piece is extortion. the even worse part is that not one of the hulks being released is the standard green hulk. i will be forced to buy this wave for foom but i hate the fact that there is so many hulks.

i know its a hulk line but they could have thrown hulk 2099 or maybe some more villians in it

this feels reminicent of buying two wolverines to build giant man

maybe im just sour because hulk is one of my least favorite comics and foom is deff a fav of mine(and somthing i must have) and the two have nothing to do together.

at least they look decent so it won't be a total bummer buying them for foom

i feel like putting more then one version of the same character that isn't a variant in a wave that you need to buy for a baf piece is extortion. the even worse part is that not one of the hulks being released is the standard green hulk. i will be forced to buy this wave for foom but i hate the fact that there is so many hulks.

i know its a hulk line but they could have thrown hulk 2099 or maybe some more villians in it

this feels reminicent of buying two wolverines to build giant man

maybe im just sour because hulk is one of my least favorite comics and foom is deff a fav of mine(and somthing i must have) and the two have nothing to do together.

at least they look decent so it won't be a total bummer buying them for foom

Hasbro still isn't giving the figs any real definition with paint washes. Look at Absorbing Man for instance with his monotone, plastic-looking skin. That being said, I think these figs are a step forward for Hasbro. Unfortuantely, any progress on the figs is now negated by the %50 price increase.
I was actually pretty excited we got washes at all.