Hulk Legends Wave 1 & 2 Hi-Res Images

JayC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VALKYRIE!

Valkyrie gone dude live with it :P i hope valkyrie get put in a tow pack with Hellcat or Nighthawk or Gargoyle or something. god there so many options.

*Cries*

hopefully she will eventually be released.

Valkyrie FTW!

WOOOOOOOOO finally 200 posts!

You know, it's just a thought, and I already have the original ML, but shouldn't there be a 'regular' Hulk somewhere in all this? Or is is because he already had his own line ('Classics') or because we'll be getting the movie figures also? Not a gripe, just figured it was a no-brainer easy sell for them. I wouldn't mind an updated comic version. Gues that goes to show you though, Hasbro is not always out for the easy buck.

WTF? They changed to whos in what wave! Absorbing Man and Wendigo were in wave one now they are traded for king and son of hulk. Horrible! Three hulks in the first wave and 1 in the second! They should even it 2 per wave! Hopefully this is incorrect

what are you talking bout? the list are still the same. that just the way jayc or whoever does it put them. yeesh!!!

WTF? They changed to whos in what wave! Absorbing Man and Wendigo were in wave one now they are traded for king and son of hulk. Horrible! Three hulks in the first wave and 1 in the second! They should even it 2 per wave! Hopefully this is incorrect

what are you talking bout? the list are still the same. that just the way jayc or whoever does it put them. yeesh!!!

No no no. JayC wrote that wave 1(august) is now son of hulk, king hulk, end hulk and she hulk. And the wrote wave two as absorbing man, wendigo, grey hulk and sampson.

It was supposed to be wave 1: Absorbing Man, Wendigo, She Hulk and End Hulk. Wave 2: Doc Sampson, king Hulk, Son Hulk and Grey Hulk.

Once again, hopefully what JayC wrote is wrong!

Hasbro still isn't giving the figs any real definition with paint washes. Look at Absorbing Man for instance with his monotone, plastic-looking skin. That being said, I think these figs are a step forward for Hasbro. Unfortuantely, any progress on the figs is now negated by the %50 price increase.

Well, no Valkyrie, which is bad, but no McGuiness Hulk, which is good. The Savage Grey Hulk looks good. But I was really digging that Bi-Beast shown in the NYCC photos. Oobviously, it's not part of this line. The label next to the figure photos said it was from a video game. So is it not an ML? Where is it actually being released?

Well, no Valkyrie, which is bad, but no McGuiness Hulk, which is good. The Savage Grey Hulk looks good. But I was really digging that Bi-Beast shown in the NYCC photos. Oobviously, it's not part of this line. The label next to the figure photos said it was from a video game. So is it not an ML? Where is it actually being released?

Probably in the movie toyline, where Hasbro tends to dump tie in figures to the movies (BiBeast is apparently going to be featured in the Hulk video game due this summer). Spider-Man 3 got a load of villians from the games in its line, Iron Man is seeing Titanium Man (from the game) along with game inspired armors.

I'm just miffed that Hulk got this Legends treatment (as did Spider-Man and F4), but Iron Man isn't getting anything this year. As an Ironfan, I'm insulted :P

King Hulk, Grey Hulk, maybe Son of Hulk. Two Figures for 40 dollars, damn!

it has been cleared up, they are 14.99, Not 19.99. there was a typo on the signs at NYCC. later pictures show how hasbro went through with a pen and fixed it.

I may get the King Hulk, Absorbing Man and Doc Sampson.

don't care about the grey hulk, son of hulk or "the end" hulk.

I already have 2 She-Hulk figures, so don't need a 3rd.

You know, it's just a thought, and I already have the original ML, but shouldn't there be a 'regular' Hulk somewhere in all this? Or is is because he already had his own line ('Classics') or because we'll be getting the movie figures also? Not a gripe, just figured it was a no-brainer easy sell for them. I wouldn't mind an updated comic version. Gues that goes to show you though, Hasbro is not always out for the easy buck.

ya i expected a regular green hulk as well and why are we getting another she hulk....

Maybe there arent doin a regular hulk since there is one commin out as an exclusive for Target (ml 1 figure with new head) as well as several different hulks in the movie line with ml articulation.

I wonder if the price increase has to do with all or most(not certain how tall absorbin man is) of the figures are seven inches and up. l heard somewhere that toy companies normally would make a very large figure and a smaller than average figure in a wave to balance cost in a toy series.