How many

FlyingFigg

Do you need a guide?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. To fix your Joes articulation issues

• Yes
    • No

Hi guys,

If someone were to post a step by step guide for how to improve the articulation of your 25th anniversary figures, would any of you be interested / need it?

This won't really be directed towards customizers who would for the most part already be well versed in this. Just your average Joe collectors who want Duke to be able to hold his weapon with two hands.

F'n A, Cotton.

Duke, Rock n Roll, Doc, etc.... plus none of my Joes can sit inside the AWE Striker without looking like they're suffering from hemorrhoids.

lol! My Joes actually do suffer from that! ^_^

BTW: Cotton?

I don't know if I would actually attempt it out of fear of ruining the figure versus what I went through to get it, but yes, I would like to at least see how, in order to make that choice.

Well that's the point: It would really lay out, step by step that if you take step x, y, & z, you'll get this result. Photos and all included.

I'd be happy to lay out hot to improve the dreaded Duke arms. I've done it to my Duke, RnR, Breaker and Flint. It's not a perfect fix but at least i can bend their arms at 90 degrees. I'll see if i can't take some pictures in the next few days and show you guys how its done. I could also show you how to fix Lady Jaye's and Scarlet's hips...