More NYCC 2008 Galleries

DennisW22

its the same products except the setup is shown a little more clearly and you can read the tags better,i also think the have better shots and show more detail and the articulation in the figures, plus you might be able to notice something(small details or another) that you didn't catch before, has wider shots.

Hasbro Marvel Legends NYCC 2008

Hasbro Spiderman NYCC 2008

Hasbro Hulk NYCC 2008

Hasbro Iron Man NYCC 2008

you can also go to the main site to see the entire shows toys and collectables

Cool Toy Review

for example i never noticed the (2nd) black spidey fig were getting in the classics line(hanging behind the movie spidey)

IMG_7944.JPG

Am I the only one that noticed that bitchin lookin Ironman in the glass shelf underneath Wolverine? What figure is he, what series is he from and what size is he? Click on the Image of Wolverine IMG 7249 and look at the glass under his feet to check out the Ironman I am referring to.

This pic:

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/NYCC08/HasbroML/image40.asp

Am I the only one that noticed that bitchin lookin Ironman in the glass shelf underneath Wolverine? What figure is he, what series is he from and what size is he? Click on the Image of Wolverine IMG 7249 and look at the glass under his feet to check out the Ironman I am referring to.

This pic:

That's the Unleashed Iron Man, 8 inch. And you're right, bitchin' is the word for it. There were better pics of it at the last toy show (whatever that was) but my powers of laziness are restricting me from looking for it.

So far I really haven't been too impressed with the hulk movie figures, but this set shows promise. Looks more detailed than the single figure publicity shots.

Battle in New York

I see all the Hulk figures from the 2 waves (Including Bi-Beast, now in a video asst?) Except Valkyrie..... The one I wanted the most!!!!

You don't see Red King either. The word is that Hasbro will try to work them into a future ML wave.

Even with the 'one female per wave' average, her prototype is ready to go. I think we'll see her... probably not until next year, though.

its the same products except the setup is shown a little more clearly and you can read the tags better,i also think the have better shots and show more detail and the articulation in the figures, plus you might be able to notice something(small details or another) that you didn't catch before, has wider shots.

Hasbro Marvel Legends NYCC 2008

Hasbro Spiderman NYCC 2008

Hasbro Hulk NYCC 2008

Hasbro Iron Man NYCC 2008

you can also go to the main site to see the entire shows toys and collectables

Cool Toy Review

for example i never noticed the (2nd) black spidey fig were getting in the classics line(hanging behind the movie spidey)

IMG_7944.JPG

Wow man thanks for posting links to another site showing blurry pics of the same stuff we have already seen @smilepunch@

This pic:

Here are pics of it from Toy Fair

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/?mode=view&am...800&start=0

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/?mode=view&am...800&start=0

well i think that hulk battle of new york set will do me for my hulk movie crap and i wish they had done alittle better on the x-force wolverine (that is an awesome comic).i will be buying the holocaust wave .but not to many of the red hulk wave .that punsiher is awesome and thats actually a cool daredevil.

Is the hulk/abomination 2 pack is the same scale as the movie figures or ML?

Also, is the Mark 3 Iron Man going to be re-released with 2 repulsor blasts instead of one or is there something else different with it in the pictures that I'm not noticing?

I'm happy that the Series 16 Venom is getting re-released because I was just about to start on an Ebay hunt for him or is his case "them" @loll@ . That is the best Venom by far because it is the most comic accurate. Come August him/them and the Iron Spider Mans will be mine!