Aquon the man fish

Hammer and Anvil

The Missing Link

The Glob

Captain Axis

The Inheritor

The Leader's plastic men as an army builder

The Dark Crawler

Moonstone (more known as a Thunderbolt but she did fight the Hulk a few times back in the day.)

Ummm...I am also wanting theez...

HUGE 6 foot tall Galactus BAF. That way, it really would be in scale with my LEGENDS figures.

A LEGENDS-Figure of that goofy, skinny Russian girl whose father owns Peter's building in Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3.

Six foot tall galactus @loll@ . That is the true definition of in scale.

They could pack the 6' Galactus BAF parts in EVERY toyline Hasbro makes, so you'd have to buy a bunch of Transformers, GIJoe, Star Wars, StarWars Transformers, and a bunch of different Parker Bros board games. 200 pieces in all.

lemonhead your bad spelling is not impressing anyone.

and its not even funny.

<_<

Well, admittedly, it's not as funny (or sophisticated!) as a guy in a dress prancing around the stage for another yuletide pantomime...But it's still got a certain charm all it's own.

BTW...Nice to have you back! So much for IGNORE (as if!)

@loll@

you are so stupid.you are still on ignore.

if you knew how to work the function you would see i am right.but no.your too good for that now arent you? (as if!)

@pow@

Interesting. I was starting to think that you didn't understand the meaning of the word IGNORE.

Just for clarity's sake, let's obtain a definition, then we can discuss it in-depth.

ig·nore

Pronunciation: \ig-ˈnȯr\

Function: transitive verb

Inflected Form(s): ig·nored; ig·nor·ing

Etymology: obsolete ignore to be ignorant of, from French ignorer, from Latin ignorare, from ignarus ignorant, unknown, from in- + gnoscere, noscere to know — more at know

Date: 1801

1 : to refuse to take notice of

2 : to reject (a bill of indictment) as ungrounded

Looks like # 1 above is the most appropriate definition. Can we at least agree on that? OK, good! Now, we're getting somewhere.

Now...Let's look at another word, shall we?

obsess

Main Entry: ob·sess

Pronunciation: \əb-ˈses, äb-\

Function: verb

Etymology: Latin obsessus, past participle of obsidēre to frequent, besiege, from ob- against + sedēre to sit — more at ob-, sit

Date: 1531

transitive verb

: to haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind of <was obsessed with the idea>

intransitive verb

: to engage in obsessive thinking : become obsessed with an idea

Now I know it's not a precise antonym (for those unfamiliar with English, that's a word that is the opposite of another word), but it still describes your behavior vis-a-vis my posts, with a fair amount of accuracy.

In essence, you're following the letter of the law, but not the spirit. Regardless of what the forum's definition of "ignore" may be, the simple fact is that you're NOT ignoring me...Because you can't.

You keep coming back with what you assume is a snappy, witty reply, only to be metaphorically trounced again by yours truly.

It's highly amusing, to say the least.

I greatly look forward to your next attempt at ignoring me.

Cheerio, old boy! Keep a stiff upper lip.

@loll@

Oh, BTW...Watch who you call "stupid". No reason for nasty words. They can get you banned.