Hasbro: Please read: these am the Legends I want

Lemonhead

Ummm...I am also wanting theez...

HUGE 6 foot tall Galactus BAF. That way, it really would be in scale with my LEGENDS figures.

A LEGENDS-Figure of that goofy, skinny Russian girl whose father owns Peter's building in Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3.

"These am the Legends I want" LOL.

GL getting that Galactus and that skinny Russian girl LOL.

There's already a Patriot figure.

No, no, no. Not that annoying kid from "Young Avengers". He's part of the idiotic "TRUTH" story-line that crapped all over Captain America's origin in the name of political correctness.

I'm talking the REAL Patriot. Jeff Mace. From TIMELY Comics Golden-Age...And, on occasion, in THE INVADERS.

#US1#

storm (material cape)

If you want to sound like a super-cool action-figure whiz, you should call it a "soft goods" cape. Soft goods is a generic term for cloth used on a figure (like robes, hoods, capes, etc.).

ok lol.......

hasbro i would like a storm figure with excellent articulation and soft goods cape ;)

galactus needs to be only about two feet to be in scale. its not perfect, but its close enough that i wont care.

id like a new brown wolverine using that new two-pack body since its got clawless hands (though i will say this now, hasbro cant make his face to save their life).

when i think of galactus being that big i instantly think of Ego. is it just me or does anyone else think we'll never get a Ego cuase of his shear size? I mean he a freaking planet for christ sake. They'll never be abel to make him the right size.

I want:

FA Storm

Topless Storm

Modern Lingerie Storm

Shoe-less Foot Fetish Storm

Dominatrix Storm (complete with hogtied and ball-gagged Black Panther base)

Lifesize BAF Storm (anatomically correct)

I want:

FA Storm

Topless Storm

Modern Lingerie Storm

I want a new/proper 80's Dirty Hooker Storm with mohawk and skanky clothes.

When I think of Storm thats what comes to mind first.

I want:

FA Storm

Topless Storm

Modern Lingerie Storm

Oooo!!!

That's a good one too.

They could even do a variant Crack-Head, Prostitute Storm, with an 8-ball and crack pipe.

storm (material cape)

If you want to sound like a super-cool action-figure whiz, you should call it a "soft goods" cape. Soft goods is a generic term for cloth used on a figure (like robes, hoods, capes, etc.).

Becareful correcting people or they'll brainwash you and take away your freedom of speech and free will like they did GL.That's why everone one walking on eggshells around here. I'll say what everone what to say but scare to, Hasbro screws us when it come to sculping. I like most of their work but they're the kings of repaint.

Becareful correcting people or they'll brainwash you and take away your freedom of speech and free will like they did GL.That's why everone one walking on eggshells around here.

You have been reported. They will be coming for you. Tomorrow, you will be replaced by an identical duplicate and no one will ever know.

Becareful correcting people or they'll brainwash you and take away your freedom of speech and free will like they did GL.That's why everone one walking on eggshells around here.

You have been reported. They will be coming for you. Tomorrow, you will be replaced by an identical duplicate and no one will ever know.

To late with the warning. It' already been done. Now we're coming for you. Hasbro is great i love everything they do. You can never improve on perfection. @jump# @jump# even as a duplicate i can't keep a straight face on that one .

I want:

FA Storm

Topless Storm

Modern Lingerie Storm

Why couldn't it have just been "Punk Rock" Storm? Lila, Callisto, Yukio... they all tapped into the zeitgeist, Punk! (...take that last part how ever you want?)