Movie Stockade

pesatyel

Ok another movie figure review, because I'm having fun. I need to do these during the day so my pics will come out better @firedevil@

There are, ironically, MORE pics of Stockade then Landmine because the black wasn't easy to photograph for me (damn crappy low light camera).

He's actually....Well, I wouldn't recommend him. He's got a fair amount of articulation. Rotates 360 at the waist. Ball jointed shoulders and thighs. Knees bend a fair amount. Elbows bend 90 degrees. The head turns, maybe 30 degrees but is sunk too low into the chest or it could have more range.

Stockade002.jpgStockade002.jpgStockade008.jpg

Vehicle Mode: Not a bad looking vehicle. Fair amount of detailing since they were trying to go for the whole "realisitic" look. Though it doesn't make sense to me that he'd have the S7 logo given that his background is he's from Cybertron. Landmine made sense since he was an Allspark creation.

Stockade038.jpgStockade037.jpg

Stockade033.jpgStockade034.jpg

I did a flash pic from the front, but the front grill was way too shiny for the flash.

Stockade036.jpg

Stockade039.jpgStockade040.jpg

Transformation was simplistic. Fold the hood down to make the legs, fold the roof out to make the arms, pop up the head.

Accessories: None, unless you count the windshield pieces popping off really easy.

Robot Mode: He's......ok. Kinda neat looking in a "I don't do much" kinda way. The feet are pathetic. It could just be MY figure, but they are pretty loose and those heels are terrible. He's quite back heavy.

Stockade046.jpgStockade058.jpgStockade046.jpg

He's got a LOT of kibble. If you couldn't tell by the pics.

Pics of his hands. The hands can open and close and it ALMOST looks like his fingers can too, but they are actually just molded that way, not seperate.

Stockade055.jpg

Stockade052.jpgStockade054.jpg

His "gimmick" if you wanna call it that is extendo-arms or something. Pull back on the white ridge on the roof of the truck and his hands extend. At least it isn't spring loaded or anything.

Stockade063.jpgStockade065.jpg

I'm doing a Classics Trailbreaker as we speak. I think you'll be surprised.

Stockade is one of my favorite movie toys not featured in the movie. I like how muscular he looks and, with that being said, I can easily picture him picking up a car in each and hand and slamming them together with an Autobot in between.