ML and DCUC checklist for the year

TomE

So with so many figures coming out this year from DCUC and ML that I'm interested in, I decided to make a little checklist to help me keep track. Because I was really getting confused with who was in what wave when, especially with DCUC.

Be warned, it is a large jpeg file for any dial up users. The plan is for me to print it out on 11x17 paper.

http://superheroactionfigures.net/reviews/checklist.jpg

Hope this helps someone else out too. It made me realize I cannot purchase (well, keep) all the figures I want to buy this year.

dude this is an amazing piece of work does it really have all dcuc & ML figures known so far?.. I'd be quite pleased if someone could make up stuff like this regularly for all lines I was into hahah!

Great work! Thanks very much for the chart, it is sure to help out.

First TomE reviews figures and creates dioramas, now he creates digital checklists!! I love this guy!!! Greatstuff, too bad I have to wait so long for HML-4 and DCUC Cyborg & Grundy.

Thanks! Yeah, it does seem like the last half of the year is very heavy compared to the first half.

dude this is an amazing piece of work does it really have all dcuc & ML figures known so far?.. I'd be quite pleased if someone could make up stuff like this regularly for all lines I was into hahah!

It's got all the ML and DCUC so far as I know. There may be more DCUC 2 packs they're not telling us about yet. It also doesn't include Iron Man toys we haven't been officially told about yet, and the new Spiderman series. The spiderman series looked like all repaints, so I didn't put it in. As for regularly, once a year seems dooable. Or once after the major cons. I'm not going to update that list everytime a new figure is revealed.

nice one TomE. could you do one for ML and DC and maybe Transformers Classic 2.0 (i've started collecting does again)?

I know next to nothing about Transformers, the guys who run TNI's Transformers site got it all covered on their end. Here's the image I used: http://media.arstechnica.com/images/tiger/...-blue-tiger.jpg. Note that I resized it to be 1600x1200, which is not what the size of the image in the link is. I can provide the little thumb images that I made if you want to make your own.

some one provide me a link with upcoming transformers stuff pics & I can give it a go what size did you make all the thumbnail pics in the large one tome?

First TomE reviews figures and creates dioramas, now he creates digital checklists!! I love this guy!!! Greatstuff, too bad I have to wait so long for HML-4 and DCUC Cyborg & Grundy.

what dioramas i wanna see, someone put up a link or something. but yes, thanks for the checklist, great stuff!

some one provide me a link with upcoming transformers stuff pics & I can give it a go what size did you make all the thumbnail pics in the large one tome?

Small ones are 75x150, square are 150x150

what dioramas i wanna see, someone put up a link or something. but yes, thanks for the checklist, great stuff!

here's my main urban display http://superheroactionfigures.net/display/

I also finished making another one last month, visible in my last 2 reviews:

IMG_4463.JPG

I haven't had time yet to take a bunch of pics and put a forum topic up

Oh TomE you left out the elektra skrull variant from the list I just noticed because of talk about it in another post :D Same goes for the ?red DD? we will be getting with the walmart wave unless they killed that version

I updated the checklist with the correct Batgirl in the two packs. Same link as before:

I know this is not a DC forum, but the DCUC figs rock and they are making the variants (Well after the non-existent RT variant) readily available. That WW variant looks fantastic.

Fan-tastic list. It's saved me a days worth of work. You rock. Ever looking for figs, let me know and I'll scour for you.

THanks!!

GEEK

I updated the checklist with the correct Batgirl in the two packs. Same link as before:

Oooh. One more thing. Has anyone actually confirmed the "Mr Fantastic/Thing" two pack?? I know it's up on some store, but the Hydra Soldier two pack is up as well and it hasn't been confirmed either.

Man, I hope neither is real. Way too many better figures to release, especially with Hydra soldiers still hanging on every peg and MF and Thing figs in clearance.

GEEK

Oooh. One more thing. Has anyone actually confirmed the "Mr Fantastic/Thing" two pack?? I know it's up on some store, but the Hydra Soldier two pack is up as well and it hasn't been confirmed either.

Man, I hope neither is real. Way too many better figures to release, especially with Hydra soldiers still hanging on every peg and MF and Thing figs in clearance.

GEEK

actually the Hydra set has been sent out to people. it only the Two hydra figure. regular box and all.