it begins!!!

tarot

I thought i'd let people know that BBTS has started getting pre-order for the Twin Packs and they estimate they'll be out in the third quarter. I plaved my order right away. This is good news for the international fans like myself.

If you are an international person this is great, because now you don't have to pay outrageous ebay prices. But since i live in the U.S. I think I'll wait until they get here. They should be everywhere just like the two packs were last fall. It's cool there are actually two packs I want to buy this year unlike last year.

Ouch!

$24.99!

So, since I really only want Forge and Ronin, that means I'd be paying about $65.00 after shipping for 2 figures...

I hope store prices aren't this high, cause I don't even think I'll be able to justify 40-50 bucks for 2 figures that I want. :(

If this 2-pack deal is the new trend with ML, it's going to cut quite a bit into what I'll buy and what I won't. The only way I'll be buying anything is if the 2-pack has 2 figures I want...and that means there'd better be no Hulk, Wolvie, Ironman, Capt, etc in the 2-pack.

Ouch!

$24.99!

So, since I really only want Forge and Ronin, that means I'd be paying about $65.00 after shipping for 2 figures...

I hope store prices aren't this high, cause I don't even think I'll be able to justify 40-50 bucks for 2 figures that I want. :(

If this 2-pack deal is the new trend with ML, it's going to cut quite a bit into what I'll buy and what I won't. The only way I'll be buying anything is if the 2-pack has 2 figures I want...and that means there'd better be no Hulk, Wolvie, Ironman, Capt, etc in the 2-pack.

actually given the exchange rate from Dollars to Euros it only cost me €80 altogether.

Ouch!

$24.99!

actually given the exchange rate from Dollars to Euros it only cost me €80 altogether.

$65, shipping included, to Ireland!!!?? Really?? Cause I`ve placed some orders for a few figs, and shipping goes around 60 dlls...to Mexico. . . Which delivery system did u use?

Ouch!

$24.99!

$65, shipping included, to Ireland!!!?? Really?? Cause I`ve placed some orders for a few figs, and shipping goes around 60 dlls...to Mexico. . . Which delivery system did u use?

they only give me one option but the Dollar is cheaper the Euro. or is it dearer> Whatever. i just got it cheaper then you lot in a way.

Just buy the figures loose on ebay if you want one figure from the box set but not both. I always buy loose figures on ebay...especially if I don't care about the BAF part or other figure. And if you can be patient and wait a little while after they come out you can get a pretty sweet deal on loose figures if you keep searching.

Just buy the figures loose on ebay if you want one figure from the box set but not both. I always buy loose figures on ebay...especially if I don't care about the BAF part or other figure. And if you can be patient and wait a little while after they come out you can get a pretty sweet deal on loose figures if you keep searching.

Same here :)