G.I.Joe Vs. Cobra 12-Inch Series 1 Packaged Images

The Wire

wow, those actually look really great. I'm not a 12" collector, but I hope they sell to expectations. 12" figures are a significant aspect of the history of G.I. Joe and the brand is better for it when they are on the market.

Dusty better show up for the 4 inch line or I will be miffed.

I wish the shirts were cloth, If I bought these I would have to put the heads on better bodies.

I like the logo, but the green background reminds me of the VvV theme.

I wish the shirts were cloth, If I bought these I would have to put the heads on better bodies.

Yeah, I liked the cloth peices as well. The molded clothes looks cheap. As far as this wave goes, I'll probably pick up flint, and leave the rest. Considering we are getting a bulky Bazooka 25th figure, then a skinny with toothpick arms 12" version, it doesn't add up for me. The last one I am happy with. Dusty isn't accurate to me either. I like the RAH not this throw together they made, same with the cobra trooper. The head mold looks good, but the rest is thrown together. I want to see more RAH/ 25th accurate 12" line. I'll hold out to see how the sideshow figures will look. I still can't believe they are more than the Star Wars 12" line they have. Hopefully it is due to bad a$$ed accessories and over all detail. I'm sure they will be worth it!

I thougth that was a little wierd.

Hasbro took the time to "acquire" (or otherwise keep up to date) names like Dusty, Outback, Airtight, Falcon, and Night-Viper. So why not use them?

being that most of the molded on shirts here are T-shirts, it doesn't bother me greatly that they're molded on. I can easily throw a jacket over those. It's when they make long sleeved molded on shirts (Like with this cobra soldier) or molded on pants, boots, ect that it gets on my nerves

Pass on these, but then again I'm not a 12" collector so there you go. Still, I'm excited to see what Sideshow puts out.

Good news for the old school GI Joe collectors though. They look alright, just kind of half-a$$ed as depictions of the 3 3/4" figures.