Marvel Legends Release Schedule

Darth Vehmic

Here are the release months but not dates

Nemesis wave December (walmart exclusive)

Red Hulk Wave September (target exclusive)

All two packs in the fall (September-October), Forge and Wolverine, Kree Soldier & Super Skrull, Ult. Cap and Nick Fury, Hand Ninja & Shield Agent, and Elektra & Ronin (Skrull Variants).

First Hulk wave August, second September or October

Spider-man Hereos and Villians August

Iron Man Movie wave two September

or to put it in order

Savage Land Box set / FFF july 24rt

Spider man August

Hulk wave 1 august

Iron Man Movie wave 2 September

red hulk wave september

Sunfire september

first wave of two pack september

hulk wave 2 october.

Second wave of two packs october or november (maybe even later)

nemesis wave december.

god winter going to be expensive.

Hasbro is going from Nov 07 to July 08 without releasing 1 single Marvel Legend figure!!! And from August 08 to Dec 08 they are going to release EVERYTHING??? Am I the only one who doubts the Hasbro will release everything by year's end? Hasbro has proved time after time they can be incompetent and outright $hitty. I doubt all eight 2-packs will be out before 2009.

i doubt that the nemesis wave will make it before 2009

Hasbro is going from Nov 07 to July 08 without releasing 1 single Marvel Legend figure!!! And from August 08 to Dec 08 they are going to release EVERYTHING??? Am I the only one who doubts the Hasbro will release everything by year's end? Hasbro has proved time after time they can be incompetent and outright $hitty. I doubt all eight 2-packs will be out before 2009.

I agree... I doubt we will se this much product at the end of this year. We will se if everything is going to be ready by that time, or will they push it back again. @rolleye@

i say they will release them. if they are releasing the red hulk have by september that mean there already done and by the look of the nemesis wave they are done as well just to package them. but i think the only thing that must certainly be coming out is the hulk waves and the twin pack as must of the second wave is (and one package of the first wave) repaints.

Here's the EASIEST way to approach the release schedules thing:

Forget about release schedules.

They are estimates anyway, seldom exactly adhered to for MANY reasons, and when the dates come and pass its just a bitchfest from the whiners.

Best way to handle it is to watch forums like this for the word from other collectors--especially those overseas in the Far East who tend to find them first. That gives you a window of when to expect the stuff over here, and from there own its just watching for reports as the stuff hits, plus your own hunting routines if you choose to toy-hunt at brick & mortars.

Save up your dollars starting now, so that when the stuff you want hits you'll be able to get it without hurting your budget.

The Target and Wal-Mart waves should come out close to (new)schedule because they are exclusives and have specific contracts written up for both Target and Wal-Mart. The two Hulks waves should also be somewhat ok because of the movie and the movie's dvd release. It's the two-packs I doubt will all make it. 2 sets of 4 2-packs is alot for stores to carry all at once.

They are estimates anyway, seldom exactly adhered to for MANY reasons, and when the dates come and pass its just a bitchfest from the whiners.

Best way to handle it is to watch forums like this for the word from other collectors--especially those overseas in the Far East who tend to find them first. That gives you a window of when to expect the stuff over here, and from there own its just watching for reports as the stuff hits, plus your own hunting routines if you choose to toy-hunt at brick & mortars.

Save up your dollars starting now, so that when the stuff you want hits you'll be able to get it without hurting your budget.

So you think it's ok for Hasbro to not release a single ML figure for 9 straight

months? (as they are doing) And that people shouldn't whine or be pissed off at

Hasbro's idiotic release schedule?

So you think it's ok for Hasbro to not release a single ML figure for 9 straight

If the end result is a better product... then yes.

Did Hasbro sign a contract with you to release the figures at the time/place that they originally planned? No. They gave an estimated date. Then they decided that they could make them better (I'm going off the reports of those who saw them firsthand at NYCC), and they did. That took time. Now they want to give the movie stuff time to 'breathe' on the shelves.

You're not losing anything by waiting. It's not like there's a time limit, or you already put out the money (and if you did, you should have gotten it back by now). If you have a problem with saving money and don't think you'll be able to afford all the stuff coming out then... well, that's a totally different issue that has virtually nothing to do with Hasbro.

I'm just not getting this anger. A week ago, half the board was incensed because they thought there was a real possibility that we'd never see another Marvel Legend. Now there's a bunch of people incensed that we are getting them, but not when they want them. Even worse, since the delay is partially due to improving the figures, the complaint effectively becomes that we can't have inferior product.

Hasbro makes questionable-quality figures: people complain. Many blamed it on Hasbro rushing product to the shelves. Hasbro delays to make better figures: people complain. Many blame it on... actually, I don't know what exactly is being blamed here; the assumption seems to be that Hasbro, as a company that exists to sell toys to you and take your money, would rather sit on the toys and not have your money.

Since Hasbro is in a lose-lose situation regardless, I'd rather let them take the time to make good figures. Of course, when the figures do finally come out, people will still find something to complain about, so it's really all pointless anyway.

Well from what was posted on Marvelousnews, they are reworking thier marketing for Marvel Legends so it wouldn't be like last year were alot of the waves sat on the shelves. They are learning how to do Marvel Legends better, we should give them a break on the fact that we are getting our product late, because it looks like they are listening to our wants and doing things that we have been begging for. So what if they are coming out nine months late, we have time and opportunity to save money (which is important becuase there are almost 50 figures slated for fall and winter). So don't be angry at least they are inclining thier ear to listen, then doing what we actually want. So for at least a week can we cut Hasbro a break, we are getting real awesome stuff, its going to be like a 5 month long Christmas when all this stuff comes out. (except we are paying for it)

If the end result is a better product... then yes.

Did Hasbro sign a contract with you to release the figures at the time/place that they originally planned? No. They gave an estimated date. Then they decided that they could make them better (I'm going off the reports of those who saw them firsthand at NYCC), and they did. That took time. Now they want to give the movie stuff time to 'breathe' on the shelves.

You're not losing anything by waiting. It's not like there's a time limit, or you already put out the money (and if you did, you should have gotten it back by now). If you have a problem with saving money and don't think you'll be able to afford all the stuff coming out then... well, that's a totally different issue that has virtually nothing to do with Hasbro.

I'm just not getting this anger. A week ago, half the board was incensed because they thought there was a real possibility that we'd never see another Marvel Legend. Now there's a bunch of people incensed that we are getting them, but not when they want them. Even worse, since the delay is partially due to improving the figures, the complaint effectively becomes that we can't have inferior product.

Hasbro makes questionable-quality figures: people complain. Many blamed it on Hasbro rushing product to the shelves. Hasbro delays to make better figures: people complain. Many blame it on... actually, I don't know what exactly is being blamed here; the assumption seems to be that Hasbro, as a company that exists to sell toys to you and take your money, would rather sit on the toys and not have your money.

Since Hasbro is in a lose-lose situation regardless, I'd rather let them take the time to make good figures. Of course, when the figures do finally come out, people will still find something to complain about, so it's really all pointless anyway.

I don't know what all this nonsense is about Hasbro delaying the Holocaust wave to "improve" them. The figures shown at NYCC 08 are the exact same figures show at SDCC 07'. The only single difference is Tigra has a new face sculpt. Big deal. Add proper articulation to Black Bolt and make DD taller and we'll talk.

I don't know what all this nonsense is about Hasbro delaying the Holocaust wave to "improve" them. The figures shown at NYCC 08 are the exact same figures show at SDCC 07'. The only single difference is Tigra has a new face sculpt. Big deal. Add proper articulation to Black Bolt and make DD taller and we'll talk.

The original reports said the wave was delayed because Beast wasn't "up to standards". So there's one.

According to CJDDO's post here, Daredevil's mold has been changed, and the reps say that they have been 'tweaking' the molds. There's two (at least).

And Tigra's face is different, by your own admission. There's three.

That's half the wave right there. Who knows what other changes may not have been reported and/or are still in the works. You have to remember that until this point, everything we saw was stock photos.

Doesn't seem like all that much nonsense when you really think about it.

The original reports said the wave was delayed because Beast wasn't "up to standards". So there's one.

According to CJDDO's post here, Daredevil's mold has been changed, and the reps say that they have been 'tweaking' the molds. There's two (at least).

And Tigra's face is different, by your own admission. There's three.

That's half the wave right there. Who knows what other changes may not have been reported and/or are still in the works. You have to remember that until this point, everything we saw was stock photos.

Doesn't seem like all that much nonsense when you really think about it.

you forgot the beast figure that seem to have gone through a major improevment.

I was so ready to own the HML-4 this April that the news of a December release was very disappointing, but now I get the chance to save up about $300.00 for all the figures I want. (The Hulk/FFF waves and the 2-pack Army Builders are gonna hit my wallet hard!!!). But if Hasbro wants to improve the ML's, then great. My only complaints with Hasbro have been the lack of accessories and that annoying top-connecting hip ball-joint, otherwise I love most of ther stuff. So lets all save our money then splurge like Christmas is meant for us instead of those pesky children (LOL).

BTW, is Sunfire still going to be an online Hasbro Toyshop exclusive or no?

@smilepunch@

I was so ready to own the HML-4 this April that the news of a December release was very disappointing, but now I get the chance to save up about $300.00 for all the figures I want. (The Hulk/FFF waves and the 2-pack Army Builders are gonna hit my wallet hard!!!). But if Hasbro wants to improve the ML's, then great. My only complaints with Hasbro have been the lack of accessories and that annoying top-connecting hip ball-joint, otherwise I love most of ther stuff. So lets all save our money then splurge like Christmas is meant for us instead of those pesky children (LOL).

BTW, is Sunfire still going to be an online Hasbro Toyshop exclusive or no?

@smilepunch@

okay you being sacastic? otherwise you are blind if you didn't see all the accessories. but more then likely you were been funny or at least trying. @smilepunch@

What really gets me is that Hasbro has done something fairly similar with the Star Wars line this year as well. There has been product released in 2008 for that line, but they've really backloaded distribution with the bulk of the new stuff coming out July-December. I don't collect Joes or any other Hasbro stuff, but I'd be interested to know if they're doing the same thing with those as well.

I really am happy with what appears to be a marked increase in quality based on the pics we've seen, but I don't think it's unreasonable to be a little frustrated with all this stuff coming out at once instead of being spread out more. Obviously it sucks to drop all that money at once, but I see distribution being a big problem as well.

Hasbro basically had this same problem with Star Wars last year as well. The first half of the year was behind schedule and then about 6 waves came out from August to December. The result was that a couple of those waves got lousy distribution and were next to impossible to find at retail. There's only so much shelf space available and stores will only order so much at a time.

forget about the release schedules for all of this, a lot of stores hasnt even got the brood wave yet.

Lots of us don't care when the figures show up at some small town. We buy the figures online and want them the first week they show up at anywhere USA. I had wave three in October. So release dates DO matter.

forget about the release schedules for all of this, a lot of stores hasnt even got the brood wave yet.

Lots of us don't care when the figures show up at some small town. We buy the figures online and want them the first week they show up at anywhere USA. I had wave three in October. So release dates DO matter.

well i live in ireland so i have to buy them online anyway. You american don't know how good you have it.