the new black spidey look good but.....

deadpooliscool

FISTS!! I love everything about the figure, he just needs some fists! I mean, the unleashed one has at least one fist, so why did they think it necessary to give the smaller one two open hands? He shoots web from the back of his hand, fist outward. On top of that, Spidey punches criminals! Yeah, he grabs and tosses 'em too, but the punching is the fun part!

So I love the new figure, best one yet. I just hope someone notices this little problem and fixes it. One fist at the very least, guys, come on. I have delt with the previous Spideys and the "thwip" hand, cause I guess he always needs that. There is no excuse for this figure, though. If the red 'n blue Spidey ALWAYS needs a web shooting hand, then this one does too! And, once again, this one shoots web with his fist!

truth be told i don't like the Spider-man Classic Secret Wars Spider-man. i got it cuase i thought it would get better. but RHML wave one is miles better and seem to be the favourite for alot of people. but hey if you don't want it it's your choice.

i really like the secret wars spiderman..... he is so underated what are your thoughts??

if your talking about the one from 2001, hes damn near impossible to find online for a decent price, and this one will have better articulation.

now, if your talking about the spider-mans origins secret wars spider-man, its pretty damn perfect except the white parts are silver.

his fingers look articulated so they wont be flat the entire time.

Are you sure? As far as I can tell his hands are completely unarticulated. If he does have a hinge at his knuckles that's good enough for me and I'm happy.

actually i think your right. there is no finger articulation. well at least it's not totally flat like quicksilvers and it as a ball wrist and forearm cut. i think that a new thing right?

his fingers look articulated so they wont be flat the entire time.

Are you sure? As far as I can tell his hands are completely unarticulated. If he does have a hinge at his knuckles that's good enough for me and I'm happy.

actually i think your right. there is no finger articulation. well at least it's not totally flat like quicksilvers and it as a ball wrist and forearm cut. i think that a new thing right?

there articulated the way they are because thats the pose his hand is in when he shoots his web in the black suit, it comes from the back of the hands, but i do want interchangeable fists though

Havoc or Cap Marvel's hands work just fine...

yup just pop'em off and switch them