Can anyone help me out with an iron man?

EvilSpidey

Ive been waiting forever for my walmart to get iron man figures and last night they had 2 big pallets out of hasbro figures. The funny thing is there were iron man boxes there that I new could have been put out right then and there. There were also however indian jones movie figures and hulk movie figures too. I was exciting thinking hey maybe I can get those too but the man said OOPS those are an accident we cant put those out till may 1st. I was like ok fine, so I come back this morning to see if they put out their iron man stuff and some jerk in the department said they were not putting those out till the movie comes out. Which is freakin lame sauce cause I opened the only iron man figure assortment box i saw there and pulled out a blue eyed iron monger and bought that, the problem was that night I didnt see any "stealth operations suit" Walmart Iron mans, So I was Hoping that they got to all the boxes and possibly put them out, but NOOO. So nothing on those pallets got put out. MY WALMART SUCKS!!!! Can anyone just pick up a walmart exclusive iron man for me, and not charge me an arm and a leg to ship like they are on ebay? Whats really funny is EVERY single other figure out here is plentiful excpet that one lol. It makes me sad to read there are rows and rows of them still at other walmarts and here i am with the only walmart in a 200 mile radius and it gets NOTHING lol, nothing excpet gobs of freakin speed racer figures.

ya i had that problem for a while i think it was like 3 weeks of searching then i finally found one at a walmart on a busy friday night

my walmarts have been lame with ironman stuff. the one i got my "stealth operations" figure from had like 20 of them on the display pallet on easter. now all they have is the normal stuff, no more warmachines. the other 2 don't even have ANY Ironman toys.

Well I keep hearing from people here how their walmarts still have tons of the iron man im looking for, if anyone can pick me up one and i will pay you whatever it costs and whatever you pay for shipping, that would help me out a lot.

do you want the figure left on the card or shipped loose?

I finally had to breakdown and shovel a lil extra for one this weekend at a collectible store near my house. 3 Walmarts in my area are lagging the Iron Man merchandise bad! Target, on the other hand has had the less-than desirable exclusive around for a few weeks now. I already hate Walmart, but this fueled it beyond simple annoyance.

But I'd still like another to keep in package. It really is a great peripheral piece to the line.

it just sucks how inconsitant walmarts are, some walmarts get everything under the sun, almost to much that they dont even sell and then they go on clearance and then a walmart 10 miles down the road will get just as much but here i am with the only walmart in 200 miles and NOTHING!! lol. Its just funny that i saw hulk movie figs, not that i would buy them, and indaina jones figs along with a regular assortment box of iron man and they didnt put any of it out and just put it back in the back. Thank god i was able to open up the regular assortment and get myself a blue eyed monger to go with my red eyed one. I had to resort to call my mom in california to see if she could call me next time she is at a walmart so I can see if they have any there, so sad.