marvel movie figures

xmenstorm1

lol i remember watching this and laughing so much this is part two of an interview in england between halle berry hugh jackman and jonathan ross, lol, and they mention about the action figures, lol.

jonathan ross is and english comedian who is a hude comic book fan and oparinatly an figures fan also and he rates all the marvel movies in england, but he mentions the x men figures and the strs of x men 3 say what they really think of the figures, their should have been movie figures however released comic book figures.

part 1 interview x men 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JYZ5wb4B9c

part 2 actions figures and other films

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4raXh3Zmcfg

jonathan woss, lol, i liked it when he gave them the x men classic figures and said ''here you go play with yourselfs'', lol legend. ive always wanted to see what the stars think of the action figures i now i know, lol :)

Way back around the time of the first movie, Wizard interviewed various X-Men cast members and gave brief opinions of their figures. The ones I remember offhand:

There's a beat-up cop accessory that comes with Sabretooth- the face on it was modeled after Bryan Singer. He admitted to being a little unnerved that he was the punching bag for the rest of the figures.

As for Sabretooth himself, Tyler Mane commented on the large talking plush, saying that he'd recorded more lines for it than he'd had in the movie.

My favorite was from Ian McKellan, who was given his head sculpt for approval, and said "This looks nothing like me. Flattering, though. I approve."

you know something XmanStorm do yourself a favor. Buy a bloody comic book!!! Movies games and animated sereis only hold a hand full of characters. comics hold alot more.

power owned

(i have been wanting to say that foooooorever)

and heres to hoping they never make a friggen animated morph action figure again

the 5inch one even made me sick

and heres to hoping they never make a friggen animated morph action figure again

I'm not a huge supporter of getting a cartoon-based Morph, and I honestly find the obsession many have with the 90s cartoon a bit unnerving...

But you have to give some credit to the longevity of the character, especially given his minor role.

I'd like to see an AoA/Exiles Morph at some point. If they did it right, they could pop in a cartoon-based version as a variant or store exclusive. You have to admit, it'd sell like gangbusters... and let's be honest; silencing the rabid cartoon Morph fans would be worth dealing with seeing it on the pegs.

you know something XmanStorm do yourself a favor. Buy a bloody comic book!!! Movies games and animated sereis only hold a hand full of characters. comics hold alot more.

power owned

THANK YOU. The movies have come and gone. We no doubt will be receiving a lot of X-Men movie Centric figures next year when Wolverine comes out. (Please Deadpool Figure...). And the cartoon had its time and place. If you want Cartoon Figures, there was a whole 5inch figure line dedicated to the show. I really feel that the Marvel Legend line should be for Comic inspired figures Only. If a movie is coming out, fine let it have it's own line, and if Hasbro and Marvel feels the need for more, then on the Dvd release or after the movie figures inevitabley clearance out and stop warming the pegs, do a stand alone Legends line like the FF and Spiderman Sandman BAF. Tarot is correct, comics do hold a lot more. They have a rich history of characters that go back over 60 years. That is sixty years worth of characters that many people have followed, grown up following, and would love to see figures built of. Why do you think so many fans cry out for characters like Firestar, Polaris, and many many more. Neither of these figures have appeared in a movie, granted one was created for a television show, but she at least made her way into the comic world. But I digress. And as for the 90's X-Men cartoon. I watched it, and did I groan everytime they bastardized a character's origin, powers or personality. Hell yes, and I have a feeling I am not alone here. I have heard people refer and quote the show. Even some saying that Jubilee and Longshot were a couple due to that show. What the show should have done, as it was in the heat of X-men fame in the 90's was bring new readers on board. Am I a comic fanboy, who poo poo's on the movie figures and the thought of figures based on Video games and Cartoons. Yes, but I can at least say I learned to read from the works of Chris Claremont, Roy Thomas, and John Byrne. I am also the comic fan who thinks that as great as a first appearance Storm would be, I'd rather have the modern looking costume. And if your only exposure to a character like Storm has been the cartoon (which made her a stuck up goddess #$#@#) or the movies who never gave her role that she deserved on the team, then here are some key stories for you. Pick up any Uncanny X-men comic book from 162 thru 227. If you consider yourself a true storm fan then read the arc from 185-186. This will give you your first look at Forge as well and show the complexities of their relationship. Oh, and if you have always wanted to see Storm woop the ass of Cyclops, pick up 201, which is simply entitled Duel. And for sheer fun, pick up 244.

power owned

THANK YOU. The movies have come and gone. We no doubt will be receiving a lot of X-Men movie Centric figures next year when Wolverine comes out. (Please Deadpool Figure...). And the cartoon had its time and place. If you want Cartoon Figures, there was a whole 5inch figure line dedicated to the show. I really feel that the Marvel Legend line should be for Comic inspired figures Only. If a movie is coming out, fine let it have it's own line, and if Hasbro and Marvel feels the need for more, then on the Dvd release or after the movie figures inevitabley clearance out and stop warming the pegs, do a stand alone Legends line like the FF and Spiderman Sandman BAF. Tarot is correct, comics do hold a lot more. They have a rich history of characters that go back over 60 years. That is sixty years worth of characters that many people have followed, grown up following, and would love to see figures built of. Why do you think so many fans cry out for characters like Firestar, Polaris, and many many more. Neither of these figures have appeared in a movie, granted one was created for a television show, but she at least made her way into the comic world. But I digress. And as for the 90's X-Men cartoon. I watched it, and did I groan everytime they bastardized a character's origin, powers or personality. Hell yes, and I have a feeling I am not alone here. I have heard people refer and quote the show. Even some saying that Jubilee and Longshot were a couple due to that show. What the show should have done, as it was in the heat of X-men fame in the 90's was bring new readers on board. Am I a comic fanboy, who poo poo's on the movie figures and the thought of figures based on Video games and Cartoons. Yes, but I can at least say I learned to read from the works of Chris Claremont, Roy Thomas, and John Byrne. I am also the comic fan who thinks that as great as a first appearance Storm would be, I'd rather have the modern looking costume. And if your only exposure to a character like Storm has been the cartoon (which made her a stuck up goddess #$#@#) or the movies who never gave her role that she deserved on the team, then here are some key stories for you. Pick up any Uncanny X-men comic book from 162 thru 227. If you consider yourself a true storm fan then read the arc from 185-186. This will give you your first look at Forge as well and show the complexities of their relationship. Oh, and if you have always wanted to see Storm woop the ass of Cyclops, pick up 201, which is simply entitled Duel. And for sheer fun, pick up 244.

amen bro. i'm not anti-movie or cartoon figs, but i don't want them at the expense of comic figs, nor to be forced to buy unwanted ones to complete a BAF. i agree that the deification of the 90's cartoon has to stop. the comics provided more variety and entertainment than any cartoon or movie ever has. not that i didn't like the marvel movies, because i do, but they're no subsitute for the comics. for example, i'd much rather have the aoa/exile morph than the cartoon one - the cartoon design is boring and we're getting at least the body in the forge/wolvie pack, so go make your own if you want it that much.

power owned

amen bro. i'm not anti-movie or cartoon figs, but i don't want them at the expense of comic figs, nor to be forced to buy unwanted ones to complete a BAF. i agree that the deification of the 90's cartoon has to stop. the comics provided more variety and entertainment than any cartoon or movie ever has. not that i didn't like the marvel movies, because i do, but they're no subsitute for the comics. for example, i'd much rather have the aoa/exile morph than the cartoon one - the cartoon design is boring and we're getting at least the body in the forge/wolvie pack, so go make your own if you want it that much.

yeah all you have to do is get the clint barton one and paint it's hair black.

Beside there was a Morph in the main line universe and guess what he went the same way was the carton version. to the grave but he didn't come back. He was named Changling (oi! bad name) and his costume was awful. For x-men completist if they wanted an entire x-men team we'll had to get this eventually but not when there is tons (now i mean if you take all there name and put it on a scale they would weight tons.) of character left to be made. Exile Morph is the only morph where going to get (eventually). live with it.

now like the other it may sound like i hate the animated/movie/video game. Completely not true. I would have never gotten into marvel without them. but that was over a decade. and beside where do you still watch these program? there not on any british channel as far as i know.

wow unbelivable. for one figure like animated morph, peaple are crying dont ouch the legends with that #yuk@# #yuk@# #yuk@# #yuk@# #yuk@# wow. when i said that exclusive figs are a dump choice for peaple who are living elsewhere (wich i think is a bit more important then character selection) i got blamed that i over reacted and this is ok? i am ok to do movie figs seperate but for one animated figure? well guess what just two EXCLUSIVE waves this year. 2 and not 5 a year as hasbro said 2 years ago. i dont think that all of our comic favorites will come to figure form unless they do a movie with it to do a sideline wave. i didnt liked to buy cyclops 3 times either or wolverine or ironman but i had to for the baf piece. so someone wants morph? me too. why not? live with it and respect others wishlists, same as they support the guys who wants 10 different ironman or spider-man repaints.

wow unbelivable. for one figure like animated morph, peaple are crying dont ouch the legends with that #yuk@# #yuk@# #yuk@# #yuk@# #yuk@# wow. when i said that exclusive figs are a dump choice for peaple who are living elsewhere (wich i think is a bit more important then character selection) i got blamed that i over reacted and this is ok? i am ok to do movie figs seperate but for one animated figure? well guess what just two EXCLUSIVE waves this year. 2 and not 5 a year as hasbro said 2 years ago. i dont think that all of our comic favorites will come to figure form unless they do a movie with it to do a sideline wave. i didnt liked to buy cyclops 3 times either or wolverine or ironman but i had to for the baf piece. so someone wants morph? me too. why not? live with it and respect others wishlists, same as they support the guys who wants 10 different ironman or spider-man repaints.

heh agree with you on that exclusives are bad for people outside of u.s.. doesn't affect me, but they should at least consider the wolrd outside u.s.a.. i don't think anyone here disrespects people for wanting movie or cartoon figures, just like people who want those things don't disrespect people who want only comic figures. i'm just stating my preference. i think hasbro will be doing a good job keeping a lot of people happy with the stuff that was shown at nycc. which is good for us, and good for them, cause if we show our support for improved product by buying lots of it, then they'll continue to make good stuff. like they say, money talks, bull$hit walks.

heh agree with you on that exclusives are bad for people outside of u.s.. doesn't affect me, but they should at least consider the wolrd outside u.s.a.. i don't think anyone here disrespects people for wanting movie or cartoon figures, just like people who want those things don't disrespect people who want only comic figures. i'm just stating my preference. i think hasbro will be doing a good job keeping a lot of people happy with the stuff that was shown at nycc. which is good for us, and good for them, cause if we show our support for improved product by buying lots of it, then they'll continue to make good stuff. like they say, money talks, bull$hit walks.

i am so happy what hasbro is doing in fact wit marvel figures. the only complaint was in fact the distributions and NO NEW SPIDEY VILLAINS. @smilepunch@

Looks like we all need to relax. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinions. Be cool people. I grew up reading X-Men comics and any other thing I could get my hands on, but there's no need to go bashing other people's wants. The Beatles said it best "All you need is love". Sorry, I get upset when I think that these are my peers.

Looks like we all need to relax. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinions. Be cool people. I grew up reading X-Men comics and any other thing I could get my hands on, but there's no need to go bashing other people's wants. The Beatles said it best "All you need is love". Sorry, I get upset when I think that these are my peers.

As you should be upset. if I came off as bashing, I am not. I just think that if your only exposure to the wonderfull world of marvel, has only been the movies (which have been wonderfull with the exception of Spiderman 3, if you liked it, good for you, I almost walked out when they had him acting a fool at the night club), the video games (again, love the games, have plaid them all and loved them all, cannot wait till Ultimate Marvel Alliance 2), and the cartoons (I have watched them and the closest we have gotten to a comic accurate cartoon was the Spiderman one from the 90's and that got off topic near the end). But in truth, I am and always be a comic guy. I started reading them at three and have continued doing so for the last 26 years of my life. My point was, and if id did not come across as such, I am sorry, that the comics are so much more richer and have much more to offer in the way of history and characters. I used Storm as an example because her presentation in the cartoon was horrible. The movie was not much better. This is the woman who fought and earned the right to lead the X-men when she had no powers. She should not be second fiddle to anyone. She is a match for Cyclops and in the cartoon and in the movie, she was not even 2nd rate character until the 3rd movie and that was well cause they killed off Scott and the Prof, and Jean was the bad guy. I appreciate the passion that everyone feels for these characters, but I was just trying to say that there is more to the world of heroes than what was shown in the games, movies, or cartoons.

Amen!

As far as shitty Marvel movies go... you forgot about Fantastic Four 2 and the Hulk though.

Amen!

As far as shitty Marvel movies go... you forgot about Fantastic Four 2 and the Hulk though.

I was grading the shitty movies, to me, of the modern marvel movies (shitty don't compare if you have seen Roger Cormen's Fantastic Four) Spiderman 3 is the Worst. FF 2and Hulk were dissapointing, but not like Spidey 3. after the first two, to go to that... the only reason Sam Rami should not be dragged into the streets and shot is cause I give him a pass for giving us the Evil Dead trilogy. And don't get me started with the way X3 killed off Cyclops... to me the only real reason that was done, casue Wolverine is the cash cow, and everyone knows that if Scott was allowed to live, it would have been a movie about Scott and Jean and Wolvie would not have been allowed to be the hero at the end.

lol ok randome, i do have comics i just prefer the animated series and films, plus x men 3 wa the best marvel movie yet, (my opinion), and i never mentioned a morph figure lol, that was out of the blue, i dont really want a morph figure but anyway, this was kindof set up because i liked the interview i thought it was funny about the action figures bit, but it kid of turned :) lol, again, lol, but i just sliped in the x men interview because it was part of it, lol, o well