which DD is the variant?

abazou

since i dont live n the u.a and it will be already hard to find this series since its exclsuive i sut wanted to know if the yellow is the variant 1. Cause i am interested more in the red DD

when they first announced this series the Yellow was the standard, and the Red the variant. they may have changed it, but I haven't read anything saying that yet.

naa the red one is still the variant cause in the line its listed as FA DD

i hope the yellow one isnt the variant, i still dontt have a yellow daredevil. o also hope they dont be exlcusives cause finding it internationally really sucks.

Same here. Got several red DD, but that yellow. SWEET. My guess is though, that neither will be hard to find. Kinda like the Hydra soldiers. Here's hoping.

GEEK

neither is the variant. they are going to be packed 50/50.

I'm sure Hasbro's doing this is in hopes people will buy one of each, which I may or may not be doing myself.

So many releases, so little money. I DO need to make sure bills and rent are paid before I spend too much on action figures.

i only want the yellow one, i already got the perfect DD, the face-off one

i'll see when it comes out if i'll pick it up. since that would make it 5/6 figures in that wave I want, so then i'd buy the last figure (punisher) to make the BAF so i could get some of my money back instead of selling the loose pieces.

i hope the yellow one isnt the variant, i still dontt have a yellow daredevil. o also hope they dont be exlcusives cause finding it internationally really sucks.

Same here. Got several red DD, but that yellow. SWEET. My guess is though, that neither will be hard to find. Kinda like the Hydra soldiers. Here's hoping.

GEEK

i hope they do that. i am realy not interesred in the yellow dd. this way everyone is happy :D

i have 10 hydra soldiers, i havnt seen ONE variant :(!!!!!

ya, i only want the red too,

@yipee@

If you're right this is great news. Still Haven't found a DD I like.

i remember them saying that on cooltoyreview, and i havent read anything different, so im assuming it hasnt changed.

@yipee@

If you're right this is great news. Still Haven't found a DD I like.

Too bad the upcoming DD is going to be just a wee lad. It's like Matt Murdock when he was a teen.

well DD is based on his first appearance so his fairly join. right out of college i beleive.

I have a hard time diciding wiich DD I like best, the one from the SM line or the F/O one. I like both. And judging from the pictures I'll have a hard time picking a favorite from the three of them. I' buy both but I'm partial to the red suit.