Red Hulk a BAF

LegendsCollector07

Besides, Iron Man armors I collect everything MOC, but for that Red Hulk who I ranted about for some months I now have to made and exception. Now I have to buy two of wave four or five (whatever it is). Is anyone else excited about this BAF?

Besides, Iron Man armors I collect everything MOC, but for that Red Hulk who I ranted about for some months I now have to made and exception. Now I have to buy two of wave four or five (whatever it is). Is anyone else excited about this BAF?

so it your fault! Damn you! :P

im not really excited bout the Red Hulk figure to tell the truth but i like it. im more excited bout the figure that are need to make it especially the Black Spiderman my favourite of this wave.

here my top 7 of this wave

1. Black Spider-man

2. Union Jack

3. Adam Warlock

4. Spiral

5. Silver Savage

6. Red Hulk ( hey i said wans't looking forward to him i didn't say i didn't like him)

7. X-force wolverine ( okay who the guy who did those Photoshop pic? we can blame him for this one) :P

I'm also excited about Red Hulk!

He looks really cool.

I was about to make a custom of him using an extra Gamma Punch Hulk but now i can save it for something else!

The only problem is, i live in Canada and i'm wondering if i'll be able to get this wave?

Anyone have any idea if they'll be available to Canadians?

@can@

The whole wave overall looks great; all the characters are pretty good choices. I'll definitely be building the Red Hulk BAF (He looks pretty cool), plus it gives me a reason to buy two of the Black Spider-Man (One to open for the BAF piece and the the other will stay in the box). Black Spidey looks freakin' awesome (Definitely my favorite out of all the figures); he'd be 100% perfect if he was as articulated as the 1st Appearance Spider-Man. As for Silver Savage, I'll at least have someone for my Planet Hulk to fight. Here's my most wanted (From most to least wanted):

1. Black Spider-Man

2. Red Hulk

3. Union Jack

4. Adam Warlock

5. Silver Savage

6. Spiral

7. X-Force Wolverine

I'm also excited about Red Hulk!

He looks really cool.

I was about to make a custom of him using an extra Gamma Punch Hulk but now i can save it for something else!

The only problem is, i live in Canada and i'm wondering if i'll be able to get this wave?

Anyone have any idea if they'll be available to Canadians?

@can@

Yes they will be! When we buy them off Ebay at a jacked up price.

Wow, this is terrific news. Not only do we have Hulk movie figures, we get two Hulk ML waves, a Hulk Marvel Select, and now a Hulk BAF! I'm so glad, because I was afraid that I might go a month without a Hulk figure being available for sale. Hulk has had so many exciting costumes and armors that it's about time we finally got another dozen figures.

um, that is not x-force wolverine....

It's as close as we're going to get. And the Red Hulk looks good, but I thought the nemesis looked amazing. I have been waiting for this figure for about ten years(that little 90's toy biz one doesn't count). I cannot wait for december.

I'm excited about red Hulk, but not happy he's a BAF. I have zero interest in any of the normal figs in the wave, so will pry hafta hit Ebay to get him. *sigh*