NO U.S. Agent or Box sets

jahue

So I guess the word is official no U.S. Agent or box sets. That sucks because there goes our Omega flight, and wrecking crew sets, which I think we all had our hearts set on. So that begs the question why does Hasbro hate us?

Why does Hasbro hate you?

Becasue you wear your socks on the wrong feet.

Because the wrong kind of birds land in the trees outside your house.

Because you are not left-handed ( or right-handed) on the proper day of the week for them.

Because someone you know has a Mattel toy in their closet.

Because the moon is far away, the days are only 24 hours, and we are the third planet out from the sun.

Get over it, your turn will come. Yeeesh.

hey now don't be greedy. US Agent is still possible.

but i'm afraid we have to say goodbye to the box set ideas.

maybe Hasbro will release the wrecking crew in the two pack. something like Wrecker with Thunderball and Piledriver with Bulldozer.

as for omega flight, i think we need to get alpha before we get omega.

So I guess the word is official no U.S. Agent or box sets. That sucks because there goes our Omega flight, and wrecking crew sets, which I think we all had our hearts set on. So that begs the question why does Hasbro hate us?

Don't give up on the Wrecking crew, I bet that they will put half in one two pack and half in the other. Even then it would sell like wild fire.

YES!!! Hasbro specifically didnt make U.S. Agent or any boxed sets because they hate YOU!!! Remember that time when you were younger and you kicked over Hasbro's sand castle that they were building on the playground? Yeah.... they haven't forgot about you guy.

YES!!! Hasbro specifically didnt make U.S. Agent or any boxed sets because they hate YOU!!! Remember that time when you were younger and you kicked over Hasbro's sand castle that they were building on the playground? Yeah.... they haven't forgot about you guy.

@loll@

Hasbro had to sell the wave to Target. They had USAgent in the wave and the Target executive asked the Hasbro rep "who's the guy with the sheild" The Hasbro rep then replied "He's like Captain America, but he's not" The Target exec then said "give us a Wolverine instead and you have a deal. The kids LOVE wolverine." The Hasbro rep than said "done and done. We'll also give a Hulk as the BAF instead of Drax or Thanos and we'll paint him RED!"

That's why we're getting series 6 Wolvie repainted instead of USAgent.

Hasbro had to sell the wave to Target. They had USAgent in the wave and the Target executive asked the Hasbro rep "who's the guy with the sheild" The Hasbro rep then replied "He's like Captain America, but he's not" The Target exec then said "give us a Wolverine instead and you have a deal. The kids LOVE wolverine." The Hasbro rep than said "done and done. We'll also give a Hulk as the BAF instead of Drax or Thanos and we'll paint him RED!"

Thank you Target exec! :) Let's see, I'm getting a Wolverine/Forge 2-pack, Black Costume Wolverine, Mighty Muggs Wolvie, at least 3 super hero squad wolvies and hopefully the Transformers crossover before the years end #US1#

Thanks target exec now I can get the Red Hulk I have been yearning for since the end of World War Hulk. Plus we don't need a Thanos, the Marvel Select one is fine, though it is 7 inch scale Thanos is a big guy anyway. I plan on getting that Marvel select Thanos this summer he will fit in well with wave 4 (its wave four because this series comes before Nemesis) Adam Warlock. Well thats my rant for the day. I'm happy unlike the old Legends collectors I don't have any wolverines or hulks (except Planet Hulk) so I am actually getting stuff I don't have.

What can I say I was entempered in my youth, but now you know why I am so bitter. I was merely trying to express through a dramatic statement how disappointed I was in hearing that U.S. agent will not be made

What can I say I was entempered in my youth, but now you know why I am so bitter. I was merely trying to express through a dramatic statement how disappointed I was in hearing that U.S. agent will not be made

yeah well i just read that they aren't going forward with US Agent so i kinda understand how you feel. but hey look on the bright side Hasbro has expressed interest in the Wrecking Crew.

the guy at the hasbro booth gave a grin and shot a look at the other rep and wouldnt say anything when asked about a wrecking crew box set yesterday at NYCC

technically none of them are wave 4 and wave. there exclusive wave the same as Giant-man series. so i guess you can called him Nemesis and red Hulk aves.

One would be target wave1

& the other

walmart wave ?2?

but you are right they are no longer waves 4,5 -whatever

OMG Hasbro hates me too they aren't making a SpiderHam ;;