A.O.A Sunfire

Pluvsjazzs

I'm thinking there's no danger of this preselling out any time soon so I'd advise waiting. HTS pretty frequently has coupon codes for free shipping and 10-25% off. There's a 20% off one available now, but that only saves you $2 and shipping will cost over $4. Since this thing doesn't come out until October I'm going to wait for the next code.

Rebelscum.com has a thread devoted to this in their forums if you want to keep an eye out. They get posted there pretty regularly.

I'm thinking there's no danger of this preselling out any time soon so I'd advise waiting. HTS pretty frequently has coupon codes for free shipping and 10-25% off. There's a 20% off one available now, but that only saves you $2 and shipping will cost over $4. Since this thing doesn't come out until October I'm going to wait for the next code.

Rebelscum.com has a thread devoted to this in their forums if you want to keep an eye out. They get posted there pretty regularly.

i'm with you all the way. i'll wait for the free shipping coupon, i know it'll be soon when they come out with that again. hopefully with more than 20%off, but free shipping is always good!

ill get mine at SDCC

ill get mine at SDCC

um you can't. it only for hasbrotoyshop.com

ya but hasbroshop.com has a booth down there where they sell the online exclusives for a bit more $$, its about $5 bucks extra but who cares, last year they were selling a whole bunch of their online exclusives down there, thats where i got my pepsi truck optimus prime lasts year

ill get mine at SDCC

ya but hasbroshop.com has a booth down there where they sell the online exclusives for a bit more $$, its about $5 bucks extra but who cares, last year they were selling a whole bunch of their online exclusives down there, thats where i got my pepsi truck optimus prime lasts year

really even though it not out til september. >( in other word they won't have it. sorry im going to SDCC too so i know what it like.

Any one wanna other some for some foriegner here? please i really want this.

ill get mine at SDCC

really even though it not out til september. >(

oo ionne then, they might, ill just have to wait and see

• 2 weeks later...

The Tarot has a popular reputation for being a predictive tool, a forecasting prop, and / or a fortune-telling device. The Tarot certainly has general applications as such a possible source of knowledge and information. But in truth, the Tarot is a symbolic representation of the process of human life -- as each of us in time experiences it. http://www.astrologyquestions.com/

The Tarot has a popular reputation for being a predictive tool, a forecasting prop, and / or a fortune-telling device. The Tarot certainly has general applications as such a possible source of knowledge and information. But in truth, the Tarot is a symbolic representation of the process of human life -- as each of us in time experiences it. http://www.astrologyquestions.com/

okay where did this come from. and hi! welcome to the forum.