GI JOE NYCC

JohnnyRebelV2

It's day two of the con and we've yet to see any pictures. Are the 25th joes even there?

I think they're holding the GIJoe stuff for JoeCon and SDCC.

maybe, but they said they will be at the con.. if not we just have to Waite a little bit longer.

They are at the joe canuck convention thingy. Some other joe fan site have pictures of new products.

edit: joecustoms messageboard has pictures of wave 9

I think some of the Joe protos went up to JoeCanuck judging from their reports.

They are at the joe canuck convention thingy. Some other joe fan site have pictures of new products.

Um yeah....like I said 3 hours before your post T-Rat. @loll@

I swear, do people actually read all the posts in a thread anymore?? @smilepunch@

Anyways, I am looking forward to reading about the NYCC too. It sounds like a good time.

I think some of the Joe protos went up to JoeCanuck judging from their reports.

Um yeah....like I said 3 hours before your post T-Rat. @loll@

I swear, do people actually read all the posts in a thread anymore?? @smilepunch@

Anyways, I am looking forward to reading about the NYCC too. It sounds like a good time.

Yes, I saw your post. I was just posting the info again just in case people missed it. @loll@