New Iron Man Armors OH SNAP!

LegendsCollector07

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, and the thing is with all these armors coming out, I'm not going to feel rushed to get them all. I have almost every ML Iron Man released and have plenty for my armory. These are nice, but I'll fit them in when I can.

Yea, and the thing is with all these armors coming out, I'm not going to feel rushed to get them all. I have almost every ML Iron Man released and have plenty for my armory. These are nice, but I'll fit them in when I can.

Yeah, I have all of the ML armors except for modern, and the series one variants. They are going to be real good additions especially that Satellite one.

theres even more coming, they'll be showing them at SDCC

I haven't kept up with the ML Iron Men, so my armory is going to be movie based for the most part. I haven't seen one yet that I don't want to buy!

Am I the only one who's not blown away by these new movie Iron Man figs? I mean I like the mold, but damn, how many straight repaints are we gonna get? For example, I like the design and colors of the Cap america armor, but would it be too much to ask for at least a different helmet? Painting the mold different colors and giving it a Cap shield is pretty lazy if you ask me. It's better than not getting a Cap armor at all, but still...I can't help being disappointed a little about the whole thing.

Am I the only one who's not blown away by these new movie Iron Man figs? I mean I like the mold, but damn, how many straight repaints are we gonna get? For example, I like the design and colors of the Cap america armor, but would it be too much to ask for at least a different helmet? Painting the mold different colors and giving it a Cap shield is pretty lazy if you ask me. It's better than not getting a Cap armor at all, but still...I can't help being disappointed a little about the whole thing.

i just like the design and sculpt of the fig, i think its so useful and good, but i do agree that they should change up the helmets and possibly even the shoulder pad thing to match the suit their portraying

yeah, as if they haven't milked enough money yet from that mold... i mean, i think they're gonna make all the armors except hulk-buster with that mold... but i still like the new armors shown, except for the cap armor...

Exactly! Arctic Armor Iron Man should have a completely different mask than Stratosphere Armor Iron Man... Just like the 90's!!!

I have to say the Satellite Armor looks wicked cool. I'm not too sure about the Cap Armor. Maybe if they give the blue more shine...

You're the custom wiz that should be no problem for you.

I recently purchased new silver paint. Need to get some translucent blue. Bring 'em on!

I have to say the Satellite Armor looks wicked cool. I'm not too sure about the Cap Armor. Maybe if they give the blue more shine...

You're the custom wiz that should be no problem for you.

I recently purchased new silver paint. Need to get some translucent blue. Bring 'em on!

Thats the spirit!

I think I will pass on adding much more to my armory. I just recently picked up the Mark 3 armor and was impressed although he is a bit small. I am waiting to track down the Iron Monger and then the Titanium Man, after that I am done. Dont need to get milked to death trying to build an armory full of repaints.

I'm already a sucker for that mold. I bought every one so far, and I love 'em. So...sadly, I'll be getting each one of those (though I may pass on the Cap armor, we'll see). My favorite has to be the stealth though; I love the huge shoulder mounted weapons.

I will agree with what was said above though: if they are spending some cash on little changes here and there (new weapons and accessories) then they can at least make new helmets to go with the armor variants (and maybe change the shoulder peices every so often too). I think a new helmet would have all the difference in making these look a little different.

I am not a fan of this figure because it is not comic based based. Secondly, as mentioned in my other posts, he is puny compared to other ML heroes and looks really small next to another armoured dude, Dr. Doom. He will go well with another small figure, FFML Silver Surfer and the small headed FFMML Ben Grimm (Thing). They both lack size and musculature. He probably was sized after the DC Universe characters to make them compatible.

No, you're not the only one. I didn't see any new armor that really hit my fancy. Honestly, the satellite armor looks goofy to me and something we would see on the various Batman/Iron Man/Spider-Man rehashes in the 90s 5" lines. I was really hoping it would be more accurate space armor. And the Heavy Duty Stealth armor is meh too. Again - I was hoping it would be more along the comic lines of Stealth armor.

And I definitely agree that they should change some stuff around beside repainting the armor and just slapping on a few guns or a shield or a... satellite? I was really impressed with the first figures to come out, but that mold is going to get a lot of mileage.

2nd that. The first movie-based figs are excellent. I even like the homage War-machine and Silver Centaurion exclusives. I was counting on a stealth blue figure, but I'm actuallya bit let down by the final result. First, it's even more armed than War machine itself (which if i remember correctly, Stealth armor is very light and lo-defense). And while it looks attractive, I would have prefered an either all-blue or all black figure). I know, I'm being nit-picky, and I know it's really supposed to be the stealth armor from the books, But they did such a good job on the first set.....

...and don't get me started on Satellite Iron Man. WTF is that supposed to do? "I'mma orbit the earth and beam cable into your homes!" LOL

Hate the color scheme. More Red n' gold variants please....

....ah who am i kidding? That Stealth is pretty bad-@$$...

I heard Satellite Ironman has more HD Channels than Cable. I'll probably pick up Cap Ironman, if nothing else to just steal the shield so I don't have to open a Cap to do a Ross-design custom. I've not got much love for the movie line, I'll probably get the exclusives and Cap Armor and that's it.

I heard Satellite Ironman has more HD Channels than Cable. I'll probably pick up Cap Ironman, if nothing else to just steal the shield so I don't have to open a Cap to do a Ross-design custom. I've not got much love for the movie line, I'll probably get the exclusives and Cap Armor and that's it.

@haha@@haha@@haha@

Well I also heard they are doing a Hulkbuster armor, and Hyrdo Armor.

Now for those two I can't see them using repaints because Hulkbuster is to large to do that and Hyrdo amror has a different look that wouldn't be able to pass with the repaint look. Hulkbuster will problably be the size of Iron Monger (hopefully it is the comic accurate one for WWH, yeah right :rolleyes: ).