Three 2-Packs left to be Revealed

Rollo Tomassi

I think Aurora/Northstar is a fairly obvious choice here. We've seen the mock ups already.

I think A.I.M. and another army builder. Perhaps female SHIELD Agents with Sharon Carter/Maria Hill heads?

Lastly, Maybe a Modern Luke Cage and Jessica Jones?

im thinkin maybe a couple of secret invasion heroes would be badass

i hope that thing/reed pack isn't coming. but if so we can probably figure an invisible woman/human torch pack in tow which is a waste for both those 2 packs (there have been so many fantastic four sets already, come one enough is enough)

but i'd love to see some newer versions of characters in the line ups. also like the Aim/Female Shield Agent idea.

Madrox and Helfire Club Agent

Sue and Johny classic Blue and dark blue outfits just like the reed in the 2 pack with thing

Aurora and Northstar

Aim and Raid agent

I have to say this, very excited about Marvel Legends in total this year. Going to be a great, but expensive way to end the year. 2 packs look good, both of the series look great, hopefully they will be released enough so I can actually get them.

What I want to see:

Northstar and Aurora

Modern Luke Cage and Guardian

FA Storm and Ultimate Wasp

I think it'd be kinda cool if Hasbro were to introduce the BAF's to the 2-packs as well, 1 piece per figure= 2 parts per pack. The BAF for this series could be Giant Girl

I'd think it would be Aurora and Northstar and Sue and Johnny in the same FF4 outfits.

I'd LOVE to see either

FA Storm and FA Sunfire

or

FA Thunderbird and Count Nefaria

or

Jim Lee Storm and Banshee to match the Wolvie and FOrge (I can see them being repaints of Wasp and Banshee but what the hey!)

well well well...... it has to be storm but who with i vote........

storm and rogue

storm and callisto

storm and black panther

storm and jubilee

well im thinking that the second wave is going to be an entire Army Builder wave

Female Shield Agent and Aim Agent

Doombot and Hellfire Guard.

other then that it safe to say that the Reed and Thing set is coming.

i hope that thing/reed pack isn't coming. but if so we can probably figure an invisible woman/human torch pack in tow which is a waste for both those 2 packs (there have been so many fantastic four sets already, come one enough is enough)

Especially if they're just going to be repaints of those mediocre cartoony style box set FF figures. But I suspect you're right.

I sort of hope there aren't any more troop builders in this round. At $20 a two-pack it's going to be pretty expensive to buy multiples of these, especially with the crap load of other waves coming out in the same 4 month period. If you bought 1 of each of the 2-pack and every figure from the Hulk waves and the Walmart and Target waves it would be $400 before tax. Add variants, the HTS exclusive Sunfire, the various Iron Man, Hulk, and Spidey stuff that's coming out and the fact that a lot of us will have to pay more than retail for the exclusive waves since some stores won't get them and the rest will be swarmed by scalper filth and you're looking at over $500 worth of Legends during the holiday shopping season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the troops, but I'm not happy with Hasbro for dropping all of this on us at once in such a short period of time. This would've been about the perfect amount of product if it were spread throughout the whole year instead. I'm hoping that they'll wait until wave 3 of the 2-packs to hit us with more troops. Right now I'm hoping that the remaining packs are more repacked junk like Reed and Ben. That'll be more money I can spend on Hand/Shield and Kree/Skrull packs.

Well, looking at the figures we already know are done...

Northstar and Aurora(with red/white variants)

FA Storm and Gambit *OR*

FA Storm and Magneto *OR*

Gambit and Magneto *OR*

Gambit and blue/yellow Banshee

Gambit and Jim Lee Rogue(repainted XMC Rogue)

Silver Samurai and Samurai Logan(like the Superhero Showdown figure)

Lilandra and Professor X(with Hover chair)

Now, some that haven't been done yet:

Female Shield agent and AIM Soldier

Wolverine(ML6 mold in tiger stripes) and Hellfire Club soldier

Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey

Modern Luke Cage and Modern Iron Fist(should complete the New Avengers roster)

Modern Ares and Modern(or retro, "Jacket version") Wonder Man(completes Mighty Avengers roster)

Reed and Ben(classic colors)

Sue and Johnny(classic colors w/ transparant variants)

Deadpool and Cable(Xmen colors variants)

Winter Soldier and Crossbones

New Cap and Red Skull(suit or green jumpsuit)

Modern Warpath and Wolverine(use ML12 sculpt) w/ new Xforce variants

Ok, that's all I can come up with. With doing these, Hasbro would only have to have a few actual ML waves a year, and then they could probably be retailer exclusives. I still can't believe how fast the ML fire went from almost extinct to shining brightly. Hasbro, you rock.

We will most definitely see a sue and johnny two pack probably with interchangeable transluscent parts to immitate phasing and flames.

I'd like to see:

Aurora & Northstar

Madrox & Purifier Soldier

Scarlet Spider & Jackal

New Thor & Destroyer Armor

Modern Luke Cage & Sentry (Mighty Avengers)

Ares & Wonder Man (Mighty Avengers)

New Captain America & Black Widow (updated)

U.S. Agent & Guardian

Well, looking at the figures we already know are done...

Northstar and Aurora(with red/white variants)

FA Storm and Gambit *OR*

FA Storm and Magneto *OR*

Gambit and Magneto *OR*

Gambit and blue/yellow Banshee

Gambit and Jim Lee Rogue(repainted XMC Rogue)

Silver Samurai and Samurai Logan(like the Superhero Showdown figure)

Lilandra and Professor X(with Hover chair)

Now, some that haven't been done yet:

Female Shield agent and AIM Soldier

Wolverine(ML6 mold in tiger stripes) and Hellfire Club soldier

Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey

Modern Luke Cage and Modern Iron Fist(should complete the New Avengers roster)

Modern Ares and Modern(or retro, "Jacket version") Wonder Man(completes Mighty Avengers roster)

Reed and Ben(classic colors)

Sue and Johnny(classic colors w/ transparant variants)

Deadpool and Cable(Xmen colors variants)

Winter Soldier and Crossbones

New Cap and Red Skull(suit or green jumpsuit)

Modern Warpath and Wolverine(use ML12 sculpt) w/ new Xforce variants

Ok, that's all I can come up with. With doing these, Hasbro would only have to have a few actual ML waves a year, and then they could probably be retailer exclusives. I still can't believe how fast the ML fire went from almost extinct to shining brightly. Hasbro, you rock.

Dude, you totally read my mind with those choices here's to hoping that we get some of those.

Ult. Cap & Ult Nick Fury...check!

Elektra & Ronin...check!

Shanna & Kaz-Ar...check! (I want ZABU!!!)

Kree & Skrull...Do you have to ask?!

SHIELD agent and Hand Ninja...what an awesome place to start?!

Damn... I'm gonna be hella broke!!!

Yeah but it is gonna be hella cool. And for the record, havea hard time seeing us getting another wolverine when we are getting him in the Target wave. I wouldn't mind if we got Valkrye in one of the 2 packs since we know her mold is available and it does not look like we are going to gether in the hulk wave...

how about

Wrecker and Thunderball

Piledriver and Bulldozer

Moloid and Doombot

Madrox and Purifier

Enchatress and Executioner

Starlord and Rocket Raccoon

Valkrye and Titania (my defenders display is missing this one, and Creel needs his woman)

Crossbones and Sin

Red Skull and Winter Soldier -- skull gets a lukin head, wearing a suit, WS gets interchangeable arm (to allow for a red star and then the white star) and a long haired and short haired heads

New Cap and Black Widow -- I know this has been mentioned before, but damn Epting draws a GREAT BW.

Gamora and Drax

Anhilation Soldier and Phalanx

Modern Luke Cage and Jewel

Hellcat and Son of Satan

Havok and Polaris

X-Man and Threnody

Sebastion Shaw and Emma Frost

i vote for.....

sue and jonny

rogue and gambit

gambit and storm

magneto and storm