SDCC 2008 COUNTDOWN!!!

DennisW22

well since NYCC is already here we might as well look forward towards the next CC, SDCC

97 DAYS UNTIL SDCC 2008 @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @bananna@ @peace@ @peace@ @coffee@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @yipee@ @purpbananna#

oh ya look at the banana men go

Hasbro isn't coming to SDCC and MARVEL LEGENDS is CANCELLED!!!

(I'm just getting an early start.... @seeyea@ @haha@:D )

here we go again! one more time! :P

We still have three more 2-packs to see.

And this alleged comic centric Spider-Man series with a bunch of NEW villains that aren't repaints of all the villains we've already gotten for the third or fourth time.

And hopefully some new stuff, too.

And this alleged comic centric Spider-Man series with a bunch of NEW villains that aren't repaints of all the villains we've already gotten for the third or fourth time.

and i hope there are no more exclusives... please.

also, the rest of the new iron man repaints, (deep sea armor, hulk buster, FA iron monger, etc)

96 DAYS UNTIL SDCC 2008

@purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @peace@ @peace@ @coffee@ @coffee@

95 DAYS TIL SDCC 2008 @yipee@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @peace@ @peace@

95 DAYS TIL SDCC 2008 @yipee@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @peace@ @peace@

Wow, I love the banana guys! It reminds me of the Family Guy episode, "Peanut butter jelly time. Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat! Where he at, where he at?! Now there he go now, there he go!" @loll@

94 DAYS TILL SDCC 2008 @coffee@ @lurker@ @couch@ @yipee@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @peace@

so is anyone who's actually going willing to be wicked cool and pick up some exclusives for me?

there's no way i'm getting to san diego.

and no way i'm paying inflated eBay prices.

the only thing uber limited is foom and unless he is different than the original I doubt he will go much higher ... prices on ebay shouldn't be too bad...

cant wait

93 DAYS TILL SDCC 2008 @yipee@ @couch@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @coffee@

92 DAYS TILL SDCC 2008

@coffee@ @peace@ @bananna@ @purpbananna# @bananna@ @purpbananna# #party# @yipee@

Crap, I still need to get hotel reservations and get plane tickets. It's unbelievable how many exclusive figures will be there this year.

no more than normal I'd say... I still need to get my tickets as well I'm trying to find something less than $399 +++ :S

I don't mean to come off as a jerk guys, but I'm so lucky I live here! You guys should look in to getting hotels in the Mission Valley area (zip 92108) instead of Downtown. It should be cheaper, it's not far from the convention center and the Trolley station is in walking distance.