Gorilla Grodd baf. what do you think

pooda

Well, let's see. All I've seen is a Red Superman, and all I have is a right arm, so my opinion right now of him is pretty weak.

You can do a lot with just those two things:

DCUC2l.jpg

But yeah, I like him better than the DC Direct one because he DID come with a mind control thingy and was NOT stuck yelling forever and was bigger. The articulation is just as sparse as the DCD one though, too bad.

DCUC2j.jpg

The DC Direct Grodd would have been so much better if they can actually sculpt a new figure instead of using the old Grodd body with a new head.

...( and a cape)

Dude, WTF? What's this about a cape? Grodd never wore a cape. You thinking of his king? If he did wear a cape, it was a bad idea and better left off.

...( and a cape)

Dude, WTF? What's this about a cape? Grodd never wore a cape. You thinking of his king? If he did wear a cape, it was a bad idea and better left off.

dude...chill! in "The New Frontier" grodd looked cool with that cape. this thread is about how YOU would liked to have him made. and if grodd took over, then he is the king!

I agree with the personality part and articulation. Cant really do much with him posibility wise. Mattel should up articulation a bit on all the figures, but overall I am very happy with this line. Mattel is doing a good job with it.

I would have like slightly better articulation so i could have him in a hunched over gorilla stance propping himself up on his fists.

But other than that it's a very impressive figure and looks great with the other DC figures.

Grodd is a gorilla.

The BAF looks like a Gorilla.

Works for me.

#US1#

You can't argue with logic like that.

QFT!

Well, let's see. All I've seen is a Red Superman, and all I have is a right arm, so my opinion right now of him is pretty weak.

You can do a lot with just those two things:

DCUC2l.jpg

But yeah, I like him better than the DC Direct one because he DID come with a mind control thingy and was NOT stuck yelling forever and was bigger. The articulation is just as sparse as the DCD one though, too bad.

DCUC2j.jpg

you know what! the dcuc grodd looks like he'll tell the dcd version what to do....or make him his b!#*H!!!....yeah...he looks like his B!#*h.

Wow!!! Gorilla Grodd wore a cape!?!?!? He looks like a Gorilla vampire.

I too wished that Grodd had more POA's and had a better face sculpt. Yeah, he is a gorilla, but he shouldn't look exactly like King Kong. Even the animated version has more "personality". However, we should be happy that he does not look like the bloody-nose Ed McGuiness version. Collectors would really be upset then.

Wow!!! Gorilla Grodd wore a cape!?!?!? He looks like a Gorilla vampire.

I too wished that Grodd had more POA's and had a better face sculpt. Yeah, he is a gorilla, but he shouldn't look exactly like King Kong. Even the animated version has more "personality". However, we should be happy that he does not look like the bloody-nose Ed McGuiness version. Collectors would really be upset then.

The good thing about him not looking any different from King Kong, though, is that you can just get a King Kong and pretend it is Grodd.

FlashVGrodd1.jpg

FlashVGrodd9a.jpg

Grodd with a cape...

1676s1j.jpg

...awesome

thanx Mr. Yac! evilstar trying to make me look stupid. grodd with a cape... like i said!

No way, Dude! Hell, I totally own it! EvilStar's out of the loop here. I never saw Grodd with that cape.

And TBH, it looks ....well, the Mods around here are already harassing EvilStar about getting down on a particular minority with his talk. We all know what EvilStar's talking about here? Right?

But let's say Grodd with a cape don't look totally maskulen. We all know what EvilStar's saying? Right?

Grodd with a cape...

1676s1j.jpg

...awesome

thanx Mr. Yac! evilstar trying to make me look stupid. grodd with a cape... like i said!

No way, Dude! Hell, I totally own it! EvilStar's out of the loop here. I never saw Grodd with that cape.

And TBH, it looks ....well, the Mods around here are already harassing EvilStar about getting down on a particular minority with his talk. We all know what EvilStar's talking about here? Right?

But let's say Grodd with a cape don't look totally maskulen. We all know what EvilStar's saying? Right?

i think that your problem is that, you talk without thinking or gathering facts. almost every superhero in the dc uni. wears a cape, ive seen a couple of different grodds with capes(my fav is the "new frontier" grodd) i defended you when everyone said that u were stupid for thinking that the 2 bats figs were the same, you still havent learned. its an opinion, and i found that you dont have a very good perception of what that means. GROW UP EVILSTAR!.....or so u can understand: "grow up evil star needs too!

If you want a cape bad enough you could always go buy a little bit of material at Wal-mart (Target, etc.) and try and stitch some together. If you've got a craft store nearby try that first, sometimes they'll help you right there in the store with small projects.

If you want a cape bad enough you could always go buy a little bit of material at Wal-mart (Target, etc.) and try and stitch some together. If you've got a craft store nearby try that first, sometimes they'll help you right there in the store with small projects.

so i could take a still shot and they can show me what to use to make it? cool...i might just be getting a grodd cape!