We Need to start a petition or something...LOL

Action Figure Soundwave

Alright Everybody....i'm not the type of person that usually posts negative stuff here , but 19.99 for the Fing Fang Foom Wave .....WTF ! We , need to try to reach out to alot of people on any and all message boards/forums , and try to get a good majority of them and us to not buy any of that wave , and just let it sit on shelves..... if we did something like that , it could show Hasbro that we'll draw the line somewhere......... Hasbro was just bating us in to see what would happen if they had them priced at 9.99 , and now that they saw that we've bought them at that price , they'll take it to the next level and go to 19.99....

Anyway that's my rant for the day.....like I said I never get negative here , but this just ticks my off.

HASBRO YOU CAN TAKE THAT 19.99 and #$%^$^&$&@^* :angry:

Alright Everybody....i'm not the type of person that usually posts negative stuff here , but 19.99 for the Fing Fang Foom Wave .....WTF ! We , need to try to reach out to alot of people on any and all message boards/forums , and try to get a good majority of them and us to not buy any of that wave , and just let it sit on shelves..... if we did something like that , it could show Hasbro that we'll draw the line somewhere......... Hasbro was just bating us in to see what would happen if they had them priced at 9.99 , and now that they saw that we've bought them at that price , they'll take it to the next level and go to 19.99....

Anyway that's my rant for the day.....like I said I never get negative here , but this just ticks my off.

HASBRO YOU CAN TAKE THAT 19.99 and #$%^$^&$&@^* :angry:

its been said like a hundred times already its a typo, the real price is $14.99

still not that good but its 5 dollars cheaper :D

Really ........ it's just a typo ? on all the FFF Wave tags ?

ya really someone in the boardroom is there and is talking with the hasbro reps at the booth, hes answering questions an stuff in the other forum

Weren't we told that the FFF waves would be $15 each months ago? Before Toy Fair, even?

Honestly now, talk about getting upset after the fact.

Mind you, I'm not trying to deny anyone their outrage (although I still disagree with it... I just don't care enough to argue about it), but the time to get pissed off was something like six months ago.

WHAT? BUSH IS IN OFFICE FOR A SECOND TERM?!?! ARRRGH!!!!

I plan on getting every single one of the hulk fing fang foom figures. Sure they are going to be pricey but I also remember that when I was a kid, $5.99 for a figure was the norm. If you compare any figure within a certain size range, the price will usually be around the same regardless of the line or company (I'm sure there are exceptions though).

Apparently the $20 price tag was a typo. They're $15. Still that's obnoxiously high for what I'm willing to pay for what they're giving. I'd happily sign this petition. By the looks of things, hardly anyone's pleased about this. We're up in arms.

Well if you go on Marvelousnews site and look at the pictures posted, all of the Hulk wave figures shown are indeed 20 dollars. They are big figures, oil is high right now what do you expect? If that was a typo they had typos on every Hulk wave figure that was displayed. It is just for this wave because Hasbro doesn't like using alot of plastic, and with the way the economy is right now I can understand, so now we have to pay. We can try to petition it but once that wave hits shelves we would all cop out in the first hour. @loll@

just wait for them to go on clearance folks.

Sure, Fing Fang Foom is cool, and we all want him.. but all of the figures from that wave suck ballz!!!!

so just wait... have patience.

3 weeks after they are out, Walmart will have them for 10 bucks. (because they will be clogging the pegs)

all of the HML2 and 3 figures, and all of the FF and Spidey wave figures, and all the 2-packs went down REAL fast in my town.

I dont expect the Hulk wave figures t be any different.

ON a side note. I actually applaud Hasbro for doing the line and raising the price. They would not have done the series with Foom for 10 bucks, they aren't Toybiz afterall (we all know TB used to give us our money's worth)... anyhow, as I have always said, I would rather have something I like for more money, than to have something I dont....

However, what I was hoping for is that Hasbro would improve their paint, articulation, and sculpting and charge a buck or two more.

So bravo Hasbro for doing what u had to do in order to offer these figures to your fans. Unfortunately, I think those figures stink, so I won't be buying them. I wouldn't buy them for 5 buck (well, I would just for the Foom pieces).

Sure, Fing Fang Foom is cool, and we all want him.. but all of the figures from that wave suck ballz!!!!

3 weeks after they are out, Walmart will have them for 10 bucks. (because they will be clogging the pegs)

all of the HML2 and 3 figures, and all of the FF and Spidey wave figures, and all the 2-packs went down REAL fast in my town.

ON a side note. I actually applaud Hasbro for doing the line and raising the price. They would not have done the series with Foom for 10 bucks, they aren't Toybiz afterall (we all know TB used to give us our money's worth)... anyhow, as I have always said, I would rather have something I like for more money, than to have something I dont....

However, what I was hoping for is that Hasbro would improve their paint, articulation, and sculpting and charge a buck or two more.

So bravo Hasbro for doing what u had to do in order to offer these figures to your fans. Unfortunately, I think those figures stink, so I won't be buying them. I wouldn't buy them for 5 buck (well, I would just for the Foom pieces).

To be honest, it's kinda a given that they'll throw the extra $5 on the pile. For one we're getting a Foom over 15inches who isn't just an icon type anatomy like Galactus, Giant Man and the Sentinal but is also wides with a bulkir body, wings, tail etc and the fact that all of the characters except maybe Sampson and She Hulk are twice the plastic as say a Cyclops or Bucky. You have to remember that while Toybiz did include bulky figures in their waves, they would rarely appear moe than one per wave and be subsidised by 4 or 5 other regular sized haracters.

I'm not a HAsbro fan but nor am I a hater. I'll admit I've moaned in the past about daft knees and small figures (coughnamorcoughcoughsilversurfer) but they have totally listened to a lot of what we've been crying out for since we saw their first legend offering with Banshee.

I, for one, will be getting these WITH the international shipping too :)

man, HML2 is still on the shelves here with their original price tags... sucks.

The price increase sucks but it's natural. Since the price of oil has reached an all time high, of course they're going to increase in price. Everyone can complain until you're blue in the face, but it's not going to change anything as long as the price of oil is the way it is. I'm saving my money now because I'm buyin' them all! Oh yeah! :D They're giving us plenty of warning so save up or shut up. (I mean that in a nice way of course) #GvE#

does anybody know if the fff wave is gonna be an exclusive? and to what store?

if they have it in kb or k-mart, i guarentee itll go on clearence in my place. i have no target or wlamart here since i relocated internationally, so im hoping its gonna be in kb or k-mart. damn 20, plus shipping, ouch.

Price of oil goes up, price of plastic figures goes up. It's a vicious cycle, my firends. Welcome to Econ 101...

That's the facts. It didn't start with Hasbro like people think. Look at the size of ToyBiz's Sentinel then look at Onslaught and Mojo. Oil prices, friends. Remember back in the '90's with the little Toy Biz figures? When we switched to the Legends scale we got more but paid more. Face it, we collect this stuff and there are certain "must haves" even at a higher price point. I paid over $40 bucks for a Super-Skrull on Ebay. My point? I don't like the $14.99 price but I can't say no to characters I have to have. I bought the Fearsome Foes box set because I had to have that Rhino. In reality we don't have to buy ANY of these toys (well actually I have to!) but we just love this stuff. There is a limit, though.

I'm thinking the smart thing will be to wait until HTS gets them and there's a 20% off coupon code going around. They've been pretty good about keeping ML in stock there for the most part. That's how I plan to afford a little more troop building with the 2-packs.

yeah we have two thread for this. can one of them get locked? no okay.

well if you guy think bout it imagine what it would be like if hasbro brought all eight figure out at the same time. expensive right? but instead thinking of there fan they split the waves in two so that it would be easier to afford them.