the MUST list

DennisW22

out of NYCC 2008, comes the new figs(yah hasbro), but what one are the must have ones?

fig referance

for me its:

-ALL the 2 packs

-the whole Red Hulk line, just to get the red hulk, (i also deeply want the black spidey)

-the WHOLE FFF series, just for FFF and some others(ill knock the whole set off at SDCC)

-the 3 new Iron-Man movie repaints (satellite, stealth, and Cap armor, plus the other ones not shown)

-iron spider repaint + variant

-maybe the nemesis line, but ive had problems with walmart(them actually getting their exclusives) before so i might get only a select few.

but it seems like it'll be a very busy year for my ML collecting self

anyone else?

out of NYCC 2008, comes the new figs(yah hasbro), but what one are the must have ones?

fig referance

for me its:

-ALL the 2 packs

-the whole Red Hulk line, just to get the red hulk, (i also deeply want the black spidey)

-the WHOLE FFF series, just for FFF and some others(ill knock the whole set off at SDCC)

-the 3 new Iron-Man movie repaints (satellite, stealth, and Cap armor, plus the other ones not shown)

-iron spider repaint + variant

-maybe the nemesis line, but ive had problems with walmart(them actually getting their exclusives) before so i might get only a select few.

but it seems like it'll be a very busy year for my ML collecting self

anyone else?

Of course you mean a very busy last few months. With basically on the Ironman and Spidey classics through till Fall, it shouldn't be too bad. Of course, I'd like to get them all, but it just hurts so bad to see them on the pegs and they look soooo crappy in the box. Yeah, I hope not, but the horrible burn of that FF Legends Torch, and a few others just leave me wondering. Now on the other side of that coin are the new IM movie figs. They look better than I had hoped. A bit small, but nice looking figs. So far the new paint jobs on the NYCC figs are not as impressive as the current line. Maybe they will finish the paint before they hit the shelves.

If the paint gets better, I'm likely in line with you to get them all.

GEEK

i'll be getting every thing.

Red Hulk wave - My favourite Spider-man ever. beautiful. oh and the rest are nice two.

2pack- Love it

Nemesis- i was getting this anyway.

FFF-- I'm disappointed that we're not getting Valkerie but i'll live.

i will TRY to get:

the spectacular spider-man sandman for sure

the once again repainted spider-man wave 3 sure not ( maybe wave 19 when they release the first new figure)

the 2-packs hell yeah (ronin/electra , shield agent/hand ninja , forge/wolverine)

the regular marvel legends are EXCLUSIVE now so to hell with them and i just get black suited spider-man

the hulk wave will not be around here i think (just like the spider-man3 and fantastic four waves) so it depends on the prices on ebay. to be honest i just want foom.

well it will be a hard year trying to find something. <_<

YES!!!!! RED HULK!!! @yipee@

I would get the whole wave just for him but not only that, it is a freakin AMAazing wave (Black Spidey, Union Jack, Silver Savage) even that Wolverine looks cool, but was he ever in the comics? Kinda suxs he replaced U.S. Agent in the line up though. @grumpy@

The Punisher variant is cool I just hope they still have the Blue Blackbolt and not just the black one.

Glad Skar and King Hulk made it in the hulk wave too bad no Valkery.

The Iron Spider-Man looks way better than the origins one. and Cap Iron Man looks great

let do a quick list of what to come

Hulk Legends: 9 figures

Doc Samson

FA She-Hulk

Wendigo

Absording Man

Grey Hulk

Hulk The End

King Hulk

Skaar (this guy should have been valkyrie)

Fin Fang Foom

Nemesis / Holocuast ; 10 figures

Nova

Beast ( which look mile better by the way)

Tigra

Punisher

Camo Punisher

Black Bolt (thank god this is going to be release or else even i would have quit... for about a hour)

Tint BB

FA Daredevil

Red DD

Holocaust

Red Hulk 8

Black Spidey (my favourite of the wave even though were getting the other new ones)

Spiral

Gold Spiral

Adam Warlock ( you know i swore i could have felt the ground shake with people saying finally!!!)

Union Jack ( unusual selection but i love him)

Wolverine (blame the guy who did those photo shop for this one but nice none the less)

Red Hulk ( if any one complain bout this I will laugh in their face and say it was your Fecking idea! who is the red hulk anyway?)

Twin Packs 16

Elektra and Ronin

Ult Cap and Nick Fury ( even though i hate the ultimate story (love the figure though) i've taking to liking Danz.... I mean Nick Fury)

Forge and Wolverine (make me wish voted for Gambit)

Hand and Shield (loving this idea)

Skrull and Kree (hate that im getting Super Skrull again but i really like that Kree so no worries)

Mr Fantastic and Thing ( if what Wizard say is true)

the other 4 figures

Spidey Figure 5

Vemon ( only if it max gargans)

G Goblin ( i just got that one for crying out loud)

Spidey (yeah that would be a great one to have. who am i kidding? i want it now.)

Iron Spidey (don't need it)

Iron Spidey clear.

That's 48 comic book based figure that were getting in the next few months. of course that not counting the Iron repaints and the Shocker and rhino.

Lets see, this is what i will be buying:

Hulk Legends FFF:

Doc Samson

FA She-Hulk

Wendigo

Absording Man

Grey Hulk

Hulk The End

King Hulk

Skaar

Holocuast wave

Nova

Beast

Tigra

Camo Punisher

Black Bolt

FA Daredevil

Red Hulk wave

Black Spidey

Spiral

Adam Warlock

Union Jack

Wolverine

Silver Savage

Twin Packs

Elektra and Ronin

Forge and Wolverine

Hand and Shield

Skrull and Kree

Venom

Iron Spider-Man (clear)

Captain America Armor Iron Man

Movie Hulk Target Exclusive

I'm definately getting the Hulk Marvel Legends.

I also want red Hulk, but none of the figures that are required to build him. I guess I'll be stuck getting him on Ebay unless I find someone that doesn't want him on one of these boards.

So I've decided I will not be going to SDCC this year as I'm going to be spending alot of money, there's always next year.

List of figures I will buying:

Hulk Line - Only want King Hulk, Wendigo, Doc Samson, Grey Hulk. So Foom will go on my villian shelve with 10" Dragon Man, and I'm seriously thinking of getting 10"-12" Bi-Beast using Icon Hulk.

2-Packs - Ronin & Elektra, Forge, Kree & Skrull 5x-10x, Ultimate Fury & Cap; for customs, Hand Ninja & S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent/Fury 10x-20x. Big reason I won't go to SDCC. Looking forward to the other two sets, not bothering with the crappy Reed & Ben since I got customs in those outfits.

HML4 (Wal-mart Exclusive) - Only want Daredevil & variant and maybe Punisher, Nova 2x-6x; they could easily be used for a centurion.

But I have to get Holocaust. One of the moments where I have to cave to get what I want. Having a axm beast made, a tigra with more artic.

HML5 (Target Exclusive) - Only want Black Spider-Man, Union Jack. I don't like the base chosen for Warlock, don't like the Black Wolverine, don't care for Silver Savage and I'm having a Spiral made by zombie13. I'm not sure I want Red Hulk that bad.

Spidey Line - Venom "Mac Gargan", Iron Spidey (clear), Iron Spidey 3x for Scarlet Spiders, Shocker, Classic Spidey, Carnage.

I've never been a huge Hulk fan but I really like that Target Exclusive. It looks like the TB ML 1 Body with a new movie head. This means that this guy is going to have some heft to him. I'm excited.

Hulk Legends:

King Hulk

(maybe) Doc Sampson and Absorbing Man

Target Wave:

Adam Warlock

Union Jack

Spiral

Black Suit Spidy

Xforce Wolverine

(maybe) silver savage to get the BAF and resell both of them (depends on how well the BAF is going for at the time)

Walmart Wave:

Tigra

Nova

Beast

Black Bolt

(maybe) punisher and daredevil, if they catch my eye, but doubtful

2packs:

Ronin/Elektra

Shield/Hand(a few)

Kree/Skrull (not a fan how the skrull is super skrull though)

Forge/Wolverine (getting rid of that horrible wolverine ASAP once i get it)

Spidey series:

iffy on those figs, wait and see.

Iron Man movie:

Stealth Armor

Titanium Man

Cap Armor

also this year for marvel legends scaleish items:

SDCC Shanna/Kazaar/Zabu set

Marvel Select Thor

Marvel Select Hulk

that's on top of the super hero squad, minimates and the DCUC.

I'm still mad about the exclusives. i hope i'll be able to find them before some of the local douchebags who buy for the LCS's grab them

shield agents

hand

ronin

forge/wolvie

skrull

kree

warlock

red hulk... something about it just looks badass...

planet hulk hulk

black spidey

doc

gray hulk

dd

beast

nova

that entire wave... just about really...

hasbro = getting lots of my cash this year & most likely next

So I've decided I will not be going to SDCC this year as I'm going to be spending alot of money, there's always next year.

List of figures I will buying:

Hulk Line - Only want King Hulk, Wendigo, Doc Samson, Grey Hulk. So Foom will go on my villian shelve with 10" Dragon Man, and I'm seriously thinking of getting 10"-12" Bi-Beast using Icon Hulk.

2-Packs - Ronin & Elektra, Forge, Kree & Skrull 5x-10x, Ultimate Fury & Cap; for customs, Hand Ninja & S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent/Fury 10x-20x. Big reason I won't go to SDCC. Looking forward to the other two sets, not bothering with the crappy Reed & Ben since I got customs in those outfits.

HML4 (Wal-mart Exclusive) - Only want Daredevil & variant and maybe Punisher, Nova 2x-6x; they could easily be used for a centurion.

But I have to get Holocaust. One of the moments where I have to cave to get what I want. Having a axm beast made, a tigra with more artic.

HML5 (Target Exclusive) - Only want Black Spider-Man, Union Jack. I don't like the base chosen for Warlock, don't like the Black Wolverine, don't care for Silver Savage and I'm having a Spiral made by zombie13. I'm not sure I want Red Hulk that bad.

Spidey Line - Venom "Mac Gargan", Iron Spidey (clear), Iron Spidey 3x for Scarlet Spiders, Shocker, Classic Spidey, Carnage.

all FFF wave, all wave 4 & 5, iron spidey, and mcfarlaine spidey, venom, all 2packs, sheild& hand, skrull vs. kree like 10-20

and wait, is there a carnage??

I think the only figure I KNOW I am getting is the red Daredevil.

I might get a couple others, depending on how they look in person.

its a shame... there are ALOT of characters and ideas that I love being shown.. I just hate the figures.

example: I have been waiting forever for Adam Warlock.. but man, he has that fugly Hasbro articulation and he is ruined. They did the same thing with Blackbolt and Namor (my two most wanted characters for the last 5 years).

in england were lucky to get spiderman figures so i hope i get to see these.

i would get......

sandman

spiral

camo punisher

elektra

ultimate nick fury

forge

in england were lucky to get spiderman figures so i hope i get to see these.

i would get......

sandman

spiral

camo punisher

elektra

ultimate nick fury

forge

im surpirsed that you. Your not getting Union Jack!!. i mean he is your home boy. your captain America. Your replacement Captain Britiain. it be like me not getting Banshee, Siren, or someday Black Tom. it unpatriotic :P

only messing of course.

So much good stuff is coming out. I am glad I have all summer to save up, I plan on spending like 300 to 400 dollars on Marvel Legends stuff! But this something I like doing so I will make a way to get them. Save, Save, Save is the saying for summer no Starbucks, and no eating out. It will be worth it though.

Heres Mine:

Movie Hulk

Abomination

Adam Warlock

Astonishing X-Men Beast

Black Bolt

Black Suit Spider-Man

Wolverine (Black)

Doc Samson

King Hulk

Shield Agent & Hand Ninja

Punisher (Camo Variant)