I must say...

synch

i had a nerd-gasm over this particular image:

IMG_7540.jpg

edit: even better, it looks like they added swivel wrists to iron spider-man.

Hey, that be a repaint of McFarlane Spidey !!! With darker hue of costume. I'm liking it !!! That's gonna be my default Spidey when it comes out. And it looks like it retains all the finger articulation. Thanks to all those who requested this reissue on the forums. Now I don't have to pay scalper prices on eBay ! Now I want to clamor for a reissue of . . . . . hmmm . . . . . . of . . . . . . . Juggie. And don't tell me he can't be redone (albeit with a little tweak of the sculpt to give him a fresher look). And of course . . . . an upscaled 11 inch Dragon Man (Icon sized) !! I don't care if I have to pay higher dollars for Dragon Man, he is worth that much - triple (quadruple) right now on eBay !!

I am going to try to make a custom Dragon Man. I got the Legendary Heroes Pitt series at Kay-bee for the body (now only $6 a figure plus you buy 3 get 4th free) plus a few McFarlane dragon figures for the wings and tail. All I need is to somehow make a head from scratch and hope it looks decent.

Something like this:

DragonManCustom5-5.jpg

DragonManCustom5-8.jpg

i like all the figs... but, making the wave exclusives is the worst news i've heard in months...

yeah, exclusive figures are bad for everyone. fans over seas and i know from experience in the united states as well. Walmart just has horrible distribution, in fact out of 2 super centers and a normal one in my area only one has gotten Iron Man toys period, let alone the exclusive war machine figure (which they had for a week sold out and never restocked.)

I wish the walmart wave would have been a Toysrus exclusvie as well, since at least my store had gotten every single wave. granted it would be bad for legit collectors, since i would have grabbed an entire set for myself. but i'm not scalper.

yeah, exclusive figures are bad for everyone. fans over seas and i know from experience in the united states as well. Walmart just has horrible distribution, in fact out of 2 super centers and a normal one in my area only one has gotten Iron Man toys period, let alone the exclusive war machine figure (which they had for a week sold out and never restocked.)

I wish the walmart wave would have been a Toysrus exclusvie as well, since at least my store had gotten every single wave. granted it would be bad for legit collectors, since i would have grabbed an entire set for myself. but i'm not scalper.

i remember back then when toybiz came up with the giant man wave... there were a lot of great figs in that wave, especially some great avengers... but that wave is a walmart exclusive... it was never released here locally... some of the hobby shops in the city had them, but you've got to buy the whole wave and it costs 15 000 pesos (375 U.S. Dollars)... others sell them individually, for 1500-2000 pesos (37.5 to 50 U.S. Dollars) each... i really wanted to get sentry, warbird, ant man, and captain britain... so, i bought them even though they were very pricey... and i went broke... i want the giant man baf, but i can't afford to buy the other figs in that wave...

i think the same thing is gonna happen to me with the new waves... and it's really sad...

i remember back then when toybiz came up with the giant man wave... there were a lot of great figs in that wave, especially some great avengers... but that wave is a walmart exclusive... it was never released here locally... some of the hobby shops in the city had them, but you've got to buy the whole wave and it costs 15 000 pesos (375 U.S. Dollars)... others sell them individually, for 1500-2000 pesos (37.5 to 50 U.S. Dollars) each... i really wanted to get sentry, warbird, ant man, and captain britain... so, i bought them even though they were very pricey... and i went broke... i want the giant man baf, but i can't afford to buy the other figs in that wave...

i think the same thing is gonna happen to me with the new waves... and it's really sad...

oh stop it! yer a EE, we make tons of money, but for you and me, since we have this awful hobby, the money comes and goes like the wind. heheh!

oh stop it! yer a EE, we make tons of money, but for you and me, since we have this awful hobby, the money comes and goes like the wind. heheh!

LOL! hehe... this hobby has drained my savings!

SHEILD AGENTS!!!!!!!! and hand ninjas are cool, plus i dont have to pay 50 bucks for the old toybiz FURY!!!!!!! and kree solder with a good scupt!!!! and i dont have to get the marvel select skull figure, or pay a lot of cash to get FF series 1 superskrull :)

and i want forge and that wolvie!!!!!!!! some cool hulks (even though ii am pissed that the target exclusive 6inch hulk movie figure is ML1 sculpt!!!!) Black spiderman, RONIN AND ELECTRA, ultimate cap, and ultimate fury, an union jack, red hulk, and adam worlock, doc. samson, absorbing man, FFF series, cap iron man, satilite ironman, the blue and back iron man, iron spidey, mcfarlaine spidey, mack gargen venom, all the nemises series and the variants,

i will buy them all!

why did they use that sculpt for the target exclusive hulk?!?!?!?!?!

and is red hulk a BAF, or what is for the spiral wave?

IMG_7540.jpg

CLASSIC SPIDER-MAN WITH POLE-DANCING ACTION FEATURE!

I can see it he is all ready getting giggy with it just look at where his other hand is! who ever posed that ... @loll@

IMG_7540.jpg

Hey, that be a repaint of McFarlane Spidey !!! With darker hue of costume. I'm liking it !!! That's gonna be my default Spidey when it comes out. And it looks like it retains all the finger articulation. Thanks to all those who requested this reissue on the forums. Now I don't have to pay scalper prices on eBay ! Now I want to clamor for a reissue of . . . . . hmmm . . . . . . of . . . . . . . Juggie. And don't tell me he can't be redone (albeit with a little tweak of the sculpt to give him a fresher look). And of course . . . . an upscaled 11 inch Dragon Man (Icon sized) !! I don't care if I have to pay higher dollars for Dragon Man, he is worth that much - triple (quadruple) right now on eBay !!

I am going to try to make a custom Dragon Man. I got the Legendary Heroes Pitt series at Kay-bee for the body (now only $6 a figure plus you buy 3 get 4th free) plus a few McFarlane dragon figures for the wings and tail. All I need is to somehow make a head from scratch and hope it looks decent.

Why bother? Let Hasbro do all the legwork ! You're version somehow looks like the Barney the Dinosaurs' Baby Bop who's constantly on the hunt for her @loll@ yellow blankey . . . .

IMG_7540.jpg

Yes!! me too!! I want then all even though I already have the original version of all those figures already. But the new Iron Spider repaint is the way it should have looked the first time so freakin awesome! And his variant is just going to be cool to have. The new classic Spider-Man is the repaint of the McFarlane Spidey with a darker suit first FA looking colors. This figure is always welcomed! And will go along quit nice wih my original one! Max Gargan's Vemon looks like he can be cool hope they put that pupil in his eye though. They choose the best venom figure to repaint. Green Goblin ill pass on just like I did with the original version of this figure was never a fan of that style Green Goblin and I also want this!

IMG_7506.jpg

I already have all the other ML Black Spidey released and now getting this one as well he looks sweet! He looks perfect might be the best Black Spidey yet! Just look at that big white spider on his chest pefect and same with his head! Yes please!