I must say...

synch

If it can just remain as good till I see it in hand I think hasbro is going to get a bit more of my cash this year and next :)

Anyone else out there?..

I even like the looks of that red hulk even though I am not too sure about the red hulk it self just yet :S

ya they did pretty well, with a few minor disappointment but you cant win everyone, but overall id give there entire showcase a solid 8 out of 10

So that's it? Does anyone know if they are gonna reveal more stuff at SDCC?

Well I cant wait to get my hands on the following:

SDCC Exclusive: Kazar, Shanna & Zabu Boxed Set

Marvel Legends 2 Pack: Forge & Jim Lee Wolverine

Target Excluisive Wave: Spiral (Silver)

That is all I am buying this year. @yipee@

I know that black Wolverine with the shoulder pads will make a perfect "tiger stripe" custom but I don't customize. Same thing with that Jim lee Wolverine, He can make a perfect animated Morph. Especially because of those clawless hands!!!! If anyone can make a head like my sig I'm willing to pay big bucks! @purpbananna#

Yes I am kind of surprised they did not have them on for show at nycc my self now that Ithink of it! I am sure they will have more stuff at sdcc as well it is a big event! THey should be showing off there the rest of 08s stuff and the start of 09's I would think ...

So that's it? Does anyone know if they are gonna reveal more stuff at SDCC?

Well I cant wait to get my hands on the following:

SDCC Exclusive: Kazar, Shanna & Zabu Boxed Set

Marvel Legends 2 Pack: Forge & Jim Lee Wolverine

Target Excluisive Wave: Spiral (Silver)

That is all I am buying this year. @yipee@

I know that black Wolverine with the shoulder pads will make a perfect "tiger stripe" custom but I don't customize. Same thing with that Jim lee Wolverine, He can make a perfect animated Morph. Especially because of those clawless hands!!!! If anyone can make a head like my sig I'm willing to pay big bucks! @purpbananna#

ya actually SDCC is going to be an extended edition of this showcase,they'll show the nemesis wave there(with astonishing beast) the rest of the spiderman waves, and the rest of the iron man waves, and they'll unveil Tarantula

i had a nerd-gasm over this particular image:

IMG_7540.jpg

edit: even better, it looks like they added swivel wrists to iron spider-man.

This has the potential of being my all time favorite Spider-man. Just give me webs that are good and black like FA Spider-Man. The Gargan Venom should have the little eyes within the big white shapes on the head. This is just a prototype anway.

I'm going to be so broke...

I'm going to be getting all the MLs, FFF, Iron Man, and even the Transformers.

I may even break down and get those two Iron Spideys. With the one I have now, I can actually have the Scarlet Spiders. :)

i must admit i like the new stagery that hasbro seem to be using. Instead of rsuhing everything at once they leave the Spring and summer to movie and leave the christmas to ml.

okay let face it the Movie come out in the start of the year right? beside fan who going to care about ML. well let the movie figure do their things and after they die down bring in the fans and focus on them.

I mean it not the most likable salaution but i think it will work.

IMG_7540.jpg

Hey, that be a repaint of McFarlane Spidey !!! With darker hue of costume. I'm liking it !!! That's gonna be my default Spidey when it comes out. And it looks like it retains all the finger articulation. Thanks to all those who requested this reissue on the forums. Now I don't have to pay scalper prices on eBay ! Now I want to clamor for a reissue of . . . . . hmmm . . . . . . of . . . . . . . Juggie. And don't tell me he can't be redone (albeit with a little tweak of the sculpt to give him a fresher look). And of course . . . . an upscaled 11 inch Dragon Man (Icon sized) !! I don't care if I have to pay higher dollars for Dragon Man, he is worth that much - triple (quadruple) right now on eBay !!

IMG_7540.jpg

can some one tell me is that suppose to be Max Gargan's Vemon. (admittedly without the tail)

IMG_7540.jpg

can some one tell me is that suppose to be Max Gargan's Vemon. (admittedly without the tail)

it said ORIGINAL venom on the tag but unless im blind that looks nothing like original venom, unless its some kind of concept figure

IMG_7540.jpg

did mc gargan ever used his tail in that costume? i dont remember this in any comic. i dont read thunderbolts so i cant tell. i saw a pic once but i dont know of any.

IMG_7540.jpg

it said ORIGINAL venom on the tag but unless im blind that looks nothing like original venom, unless its some kind of concept figure

it is the venom from the classic toybiz line with the mcgargan logo on it. i dont realy like it. they could at least change the head sculpt.

anyone know why they are giving us a translucent version. i dont really care, as long as it doesnt clog shelves, but if you look near the forearms, its a bit foggy, so that pretty much means hes getting swivel joints.

everybody on 3... 1...2...3... WOOOOOOOO!

IMG_7540.jpg

Hey, that be a repaint of McFarlane Spidey !!! With darker hue of costume. I'm liking it !!! That's gonna be my default Spidey when it comes out. And it looks like it retains all the finger articulation. Thanks to all those who requested this reissue on the forums. Now I don't have to pay scalper prices on eBay ! Now I want to clamor for a reissue of . . . . . hmmm . . . . . . of . . . . . . . Juggie. And don't tell me he can't be redone (albeit with a little tweak of the sculpt to give him a fresher look). And of course . . . . an upscaled 11 inch Dragon Man (Icon sized) !! I don't care if I have to pay higher dollars for Dragon Man, he is worth that much - triple (quadruple) right now on eBay !!

I am going to try to make a custom Dragon Man. I got the Legendary Heroes Pitt series at Kay-bee for the body (now only $6 a figure plus you buy 3 get 4th free) plus a few McFarlane dragon figures for the wings and tail. All I need is to somehow make a head from scratch and hope it looks decent.

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!!!