Fin Fang Foom $159.92 plus tax

nagauthier

The Nemesis Wave has technically become HML5 since it's being released in December, and the Spiral wave has become HML4 because it's being released in September. Red Hulk is the BAF.

ya HML series 4 became series 5 and the original HML series 5 became series 4

oh... i see... seems like when i'm upset, i tend to skip what i'm reading... thanks guys! so, we're getting another small baf... i mean, you're getting another small baf, 'cause i don't know if i'll ever see that wave here... darn.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant back in 2002, they were $6.99 (curse my fat fingers!). But proposed $ 19.99 is almost 3 times as much ( I said almost). So what's a dollar off? Count the tax too ya know? Harhh harr!

You mean the mistake $19.99.

Again, it's the only way we get to 'three times.' And since it's not even a real price (apparently)...

Give it a few years. Eventually the average action figure price will hit that (inflation, economy, etc). But we're just not there yet (thankfully).

:)

The Nemesis Wave has technically become HML5 since it's being released in December, and the Spiral wave has become HML4 because it's being released in September. Red Hulk is the BAF.

ya HML series 4 became series 5 and the original HML series 5 became series 4

oh... i see... seems like when i'm upset, i tend to skip what i'm reading... thanks guys! so, we're getting another small baf... i mean, you're getting another small baf, 'cause i don't know if i'll ever see that wave here... darn.

I dunno, seems like a pretty decent size to me. Guess we'll have to see when it comes out. You want bigger get the Hulk Icons! :P

Sentinel takes my spot as the ULTIMATE BAF followed very closely by GALACTUS

Sentinel takes my spot as the ULTIMATE BAF followed very closely by GALACTUS

what bout FFF? or are you waiting to get him before you judge?

ya he looks good but im not too sure about his articulation yet, he seems to be lacking a bit in his hands, neck and head, big time in his legs, and a bit in his tail, but ill probably like him all the same, the problem i have with him is i dont think he has knee joints, but we'll see

IMG_7593.jpg

Marvel Legends originally came out at $7.99 in 2002 ?? Now it is almost three times as much ?? Wowwoweee !!?? Alas, I will have to live on Ramen noodles and 99 cent burgers to afford these things !! Gotta tighten up the belt and wait eight long months for that Black Bolt . . . boo hoo.

no, actually they were 7 bucks for a long time.... even as late as series 12, they were 6.88 at a few targets around here.

Lucky bastard. Upon Series 9 (Galactus)'s release our prices here in Ohio shot up to 10 bucks everywhere and before that they were 7.99. I don't think I ever saw a Marvel Legend for under 7.99 actually.

Also you are aware what plastic is made from, right?

People!

Plastic is People!!!!!

soylentlegends.jpg

...PEEEEEEOPLEEEE!!!!

I just have to say that Savage She-Hulk comes wearing a soft-goods torn blouse...........

So........what's molded UNDENEATH that?????

Shades of panty-less Angela one wonders.....

You sick monkey.

(I wondered that too. :unsure: )

I was wondering the same thing when I first saw the figure. I admit I'm a pervert so please post pics if anyone gets the Hulk set.