Looky what I got!!

bluecyclone

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found the Indiana Jones figures on a Pallet at Walmart in Decatur.Judging by the boxes they had the 12" figure,basic and deluxe.They were at the bottom of the stack(naturally)with the Hulk stuff.I was able to get to the basic figures and opened one of the cartons and pulled out some of the figures.They look cool but I am in no hurry.I'll wait til May 1st to get some of these.The thing that gets me is that Walmart can put the Dark Knight figures out even though the box says Do not disply until May 5th but they pee a ring around themselves then they pull the Indy stuff.

Speaking of 12" Figures...found @ Kmart w/o any problems @ register!

indy12.jpg

Also found "IJ Electronic Sound FX Whip" and "Akator Temple Race Game" @ Walart ....again w/o any problems

indywhip.jpg

As for all you Bi@tche$...that are whining & crying about the head sculpts and not being able to buy until the 1st....Stop it already!

TOY IS TOYS........WHAT WOULD INDY DO?

He'd whip all your A$$es...that's what he'd do!

indy12.jpg

Also found "IJ Electronic Sound FX Whip" and "Akator Temple Race Game" @ Walart ....again w/o any problems

indywhip.jpg

As for all you Bi@tche$...that are whining & crying about the head sculpts and not being able to buy until the 1st....Stop it already!

He'd whip all your A$es...that's what he'd do!

no i guess he would whip hasbro's mighty behind @loll@

He'd whip all your A$$es...that's what he'd do!

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Leave it to my brother to beat me to it in saying the same thing! I started this thread just to let those that are interested in getting the new IJ toys know that they have been found. As far as people not liking the sculpts or whatever, that's your problems and hung ups, we who dig the toys are still going to get them. Some times there is just no pleasing some "toy bastards", no pun intended Toy Bastard.

"Fortune and Glory B*tches, Fortune and Glory" @indy@

i dont know but hasbro did better han solos then indiana jones in my opinion. maybe in real they look better i hope. shia looks ok. great find by the way and thanks for the pics. :D

Uhhhhh, The KOTCS figure uses 360 degree scanning of Harrison's head and face NOW!! He will NOT look like Han solo now because the figure is based off of NOW!! not HAN SOLO!!

People are ##$%$#ed if they buy a KOTCS indy and fuss because it DOES not look like Han solo.. well NO $HIT!! it looks like Harrison Ford. .the way Harrison looks TODAY!!

tnswman

I don't care if you were telling him about the scanning process now but to say people are ##$%$#ed if they think a certian way was uncalled for

I could of got offended by this remark because my youngest brother is ##$%$#ed

Just don't do it again

i dont know but hasbro did better han solos then indiana jones in my opinion. maybe in real they look better i hope. shia looks ok. great find by the way and thanks for the pics. :D

Uhhhhh, The KOTCS figure uses 360 degree scanning of Harrison's head and face NOW!! He will NOT look like Han solo now because the figure is based off of NOW!! not HAN SOLO!!

People are ##$%$#ed if they buy a KOTCS indy and fuss because it DOES not look like Han solo.. well NO $HIT!! it looks like Harrison Ford. .the way Harrison looks TODAY!!

tnswman

I don't care if you were telling him about the scanning process now but to say people are ##$%$#ed if they think a certian way was uncalled for

Just don't do it again

Ohhh so you are the authority here? Hmmm.. Well, the rule is simple.. Bitching about the Headsculpts is ********! simple!!

***Edited by Moderator***

indy12.jpg

indywhip.jpg

He'd whip all your A$es...that's what he'd do!

no i guess he would whip hasbro's mighty behind @loll@

AMEN!! Hasbro did a GREAT job with the KOTCS figures.. this is HASBRO, NOT Corgi....that is NOT going to change!!

Ah hah, now we know the aliens are Coneheads (anyone remember that movie)! :D

BTW what secret items are hidden in the small crates which come with each figiure?

Each figure hasa n "artifact" some from the Indy world and some from the REAL world.

tnswman

Just don't do it again

Ohhh so you are the authority here? Hmmm.. Well, the rule is simple.. Bitching about the Headsculpts is ##$%$#ED! simple!!

Do you know what’s actually ##$%$#ed? Bitching about someone disagreeing with you like a whiny little child. Stop being an immature and opinionate ass. Critiquing a figure you just bought is not only normal…but essentially why toy message boards exist to begin with. What you’re stating is that opinions are ##$%$#ed. In turn that effects you as well because everyone has an opinion and it’s impossible for everyone to like everything. So here’s a brilliant idea, troll: Stop acting like your life depends upon people liking these crappy head sculpts of Harrison Ford…and grow up! Newflash: Bitching about bitching is worse.

I found some of the indy product this morning at Kmart.I took the Troop car up to the register it didn't come up on the comutor.I wasn't going to argue with the cashier so I put it back.It looks like they had a case of figures though there were only 4 figures left.Beloq,the swords man and the monkey guy.It looks this Kmart put the cabash on pre may purchases of these.

I found some of the indy product this morning at Kmart.I took the Troop car up to the register it didn't come up on the comutor.I wasn't going to argue with the cashier so I put it back.It looks like they had a case of figures though there were only 4 figures left.Beloq,the swords man and the monkey guy.It looks this Kmart put the cabash on pre may purchases of these.

I found a bunch today at K-Mart as well. they scanned for $7.99 and rang up at the register too.

I only bought the standard leather jacket Indy and Marion.

They are in scale with Star Wars figures too.

And for the record I don't think they look like Harrison Ford either.