2008 NYCC: Marvel Legends

JayC

clap clap!!! hasbro have done well

the only thing annoying me is i cant get them i have enough money but arnt allowed to buy over the internet and plus if i bout that elektra boxset it would cost me about £30 plus postage which is sbout $65 dollers for one two pack ....no thanks mate.

i dont see why they re released that crappy looking green goblin surely the unleashed goblin would have been better?????

also no storm :(, o well theirs always next year.

i dont like the idea of these exclusive figures i can even get hold of the figures that are in mass production so it just depresses me when i see exclusive on it :(.

how many hulk....1...2...3..99...100, the red one looks like something of lelo and stich??? liked the she hulk, woman figures are getting more more better.

spiral not sure i though it look a bit cheep, again an exclusive i have no chance.

i will just have to wait until their loose and cheap and broke on e-bay :(

but hasbro have been buisy, i give them a 9 out of 10 would like to see storm but good good good they are learning.

i only want sandman, ironmonger, elektra, forge, ultimate nick fury, spiral. but whats the chances im still after hasbro's series one :(, lol :)

CAN ANYONE DO A SUMMARY OF WHICH FIGURES WERE ACTUALLY THERE IM CONFUSED????

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for an Annihilation Warlock but judging by his sculpt that is probably going to be the variant....I hope everyone chills out now as the Legends line is looking GREAT!!! BUT did you see the price point on the Foom wave!? 19.99!!

BiBeast is not ML and not in scale. Its for the 3inch Hulk line. Also the blonde head is for Ronin.

right we get 4 hulks, she-hulk, doc and two villians. Absorbing Man and Wendigo. Skarr Son of hulk should not be in this wave. It's a waste of a spot.

Your Right, Skarr should have been replaced. My chioce would have been Valkyrie.

BiBeast is not ML and not in scale. Its for the 3inch Hulk line. Also the blonde head is for Ronin.

right we get 4 hulks, she-hulk, doc and two villians. Absorbing Man and Wendigo. Skarr Son of hulk should not be in this wave. It's a waste of a spot.

Waste of a spot? Look at that repainted black wolverine. That's a waste.

No, No. Clearly, whoever is at that both doesn't know what he's talking about. This line is cancelled! ;)

I KNEW IT!! :rolleyes::D

Seriously, these look great. I especially like the confirmation about the dboule joint knees and elbows.

Any word on what to expect as far as original Spider-Man characters rather than these perennial repaints? I wanna see Puma, and Prowler, and Molten Man and Tarantula, and others! Thanks.

Waste of a spot? Look at that repainted black wolverine. That's a waste.

I agree it lest it's a new character that's not been made....I personally love Deep Sea spidey!!(Of course I'm telling a falsehood lol)

Finally! I can now get a freaking SUPER SKRULL! ANY SKRULL! Just sucks that I have to wait until the fall... but time to same! =D

who was that person with the skrull never seen or hered of him??? same with some in the hulk wave and whos adam warlock??? i can tell their digging deeper into the marvel universe i dont know them lol, but i do know x men and thats what i will stick too from now on. was their any word on sunfire?

wow im really excited about ML's again, hasbro has done pretty good, looking forward towards the red hulk line, ill have to wait till july to see the nemesis line, all the 2 packs look awesome, ill probably pick up the FFF series at SDCC so im excited for that.

Nemesis Wave in December ??!! Bah, Humbag !! If Hasbro wants to cash in, they should throw in an interchangeable head for AXM Beast for those who dislike the "Feline" 2nd mutation version of this character like the ToyBiz XMC Classics did in 2006. Or . . . they could do a "Dark Beast" variant, . . . now that's more like it !!! Anyways, they got what? 8 more months before this wave is released ??

for the most part i think hasbro is stepping it up, good job. The only complaints i have are about grey hulks hands, that figure was a must until i looked at the hands now i am not so sure, it can't be that hard to give it fists. The red hulk needs to get a head swap and some green paint cause i like that figure. Everything else is better than expected. Please fix the hands on hulk.

1)wow wow wow. gues what? new spiderman figures that i allready have wow. i can do venom better then this. i even did iron spidey better then this. thanks for showing one new spidey figure that by the way is EXCLUSIVE. wow thanks hasbro. you realy are the best. if i had the money i would buy a planeticket and shake your hands in person but i have to save my money because i have to spend 200 us dollar on a wave of exclusive marvel legends. there are even 2 waves of exclusives, so 400 usd. you see i cant come sorry. @pow@

2) as much as i hate you for doing those stupid moves i have to say that you are doing great this year. great work on the 2-packs and the hulk waves. character selection is great even fantastic. :D realy loving what i see there.

3) now for those guys who laugh at the ones who cant get the figs just because they dont live next to a walmart or target. you dont get credit cards that easy and even you guys cried a river when you couldnt find your figs at your precious walmarts or targets. i remember when sentry and thor came to whatever shop it was as exclusives. toybiz doesnt understand us, why are they doing that why why why why. so have a little respect for others. #US1#

3) now for those guys who laugh at the ones who cant get the figs just because they dont live next to a walmart or target. you dont get credit cards that easy and even you guys cried a river when you couldnt find your figs at your precious walmarts or targets. i remember when sentry and thor came to whatever shop it was as exclusives. toybiz doesnt understand us, why are they doing that why why why why. so have a little respect for others. #US1#

WOOO!

i hope that counts for us brits and irish if so you tell em!

My Gosh am I the only one that thinks the Wolverine ones look like cr@p! I'm fine with the black repaint one of ML6. But if your going to do it, do it X-Force style and colors or do the Tiger Stripe Jim Lee version! They added the shoulder pads in and repaints, but did them in a X-Force/Jim Lee combined. Wth is that? And also the X-Men Wolvy looks cheap and ##$%$#ed!

Also you think Hasbro would improve on its paint app. I would like to see more shadding for a change!

Where are the non-stock Nemesis photos? Where is Sunfire? Sucks to Hasbro! I don't ask for much. Throw me a bone on these two things.

clap clap!!! hasbro have done well

the only thing annoying me is i cant get them i have enough money but arnt allowed to buy over the internet and plus if i bout that elektra boxset it would cost me about £30 plus postage which is sbout $65 dollers for one two pack ....no thanks mate.

i dont see why they re released that crappy looking green goblin surely the unleashed goblin would have been better?????

also no storm :(, o well theirs always next year.

i dont like the idea of these exclusive figures i can even get hold of the figures that are in mass production so it just depresses me when i see exclusive on it :(.

how many hulk....1...2...3..99...100, the red one looks like something of lelo and stich??? liked the she hulk, woman figures are getting more more better.

spiral not sure i though it look a bit cheep, again an exclusive i have no chance.

i will just have to wait until their loose and cheap and broke on e-bay :(

but hasbro have been buisy, i give them a 9 out of 10 would like to see storm but good good good they are learning.

i only want sandman, ironmonger, elektra, forge, ultimate nick fury, spiral. but whats the chances im still after hasbro's series one :(, lol :)

CAN ANYONE DO A SUMMARY OF WHICH FIGURES WERE ACTUALLY THERE IM CONFUSED????

who was that person with the skrull never seen or hered of him??? same with some in the hulk wave and whos adam warlock??? i can tell their digging deeper into the marvel universe i dont know them lol, but i do know x men and thats what i will stick too from now on. was their any word on sunfire?

Ender: "Throw you a bone"??? Wasnt aware Hasbro was made solely for your pleasure. Remember there ARE other con's this year where Im sure Hasbro will attend.

Xmenstorm: MUST you make a comment in EVERY friggin page about Hasbro not making a Storm? Also the Red Hulk looks deadon like the comic. Dont talk about figures if you dont know wtf you are talking about. LOL the figure with the Super Skrull is a Kree Soldier... can you even read that they have nameplates in front of the figures.

On a sidenote, did anyone besides me notice that one of the nameplates for Spiral says "Gold" next to her name, while one doesnt... please tell me her variant isnt just different colored weapons....

Could you ask those Hasbro guys....

1) if they're gonna put peg holes in the feet this year?

2) Are we ever going to see the return of the toe articulation? (I for one feel that this is sorely lacking, it may not be much, but it really ties the figures together, man.)

3) Are there any plans to get those last few ICONS out? Maybe in legends scale?? I'm sorry but that Phoenix needs to be made somehow, and Colossus and N/C were awesome to.

4) How tall is the Bi Beast figure?

Thanks.

why does everyone say we've had enough symbiote spideys. i can recall only 2(besides the SM3 junk) previous ones, preML spiderman classic version, and the more recent(2005?) spiderman classic version, i think we need another on as those other 2 weren't that great

WOOO!

i hope that counts for us brits and irish if so you tell em!

this counts for every one who cant get the figs they love. i was upset not seeing any new spidey villain again and then the simple waves that i could get in my comicshop arent coming either because they are exclusive now. i bet the 2-packs will not show around here either because the others never came and then you have to read stupid comments about getting credit cards and we should move to the states and i guess that made me angry. sorry if i upsetted someone with it but i am living in the middle of europe and i love what i see from hasbro now and i cant get it. my family is here and iwill not turn my entire live to get figures.

I've got some answers from the guys at Hasbo to some of the questions asked.

The blonde head does indeed go with Ronan. It's Clint Barton. I asked if he would fit neatly onto the SHIELD held for some more agents and he said he and Forge's head should, though he didn't know that it would be a perfect fit.

The card for the Hulk waves show the wrong price point. Each figure will retail for $14.99, not $19.99.

Sunfire is an online Hasbro Toy Shop exclusive, though Wizard will also have a limited number to sell. The figure will be distributed in September, though he should go up for pre-order in a few weeks.

Red Hulk is the BAF for the Red Hulk wave.

Tarantula is not quite ready for display. JHe'll be shown at SDCC.

There will be 5 waves this year of Classic Spider-Man. Wave 3 is new to NYCC and waves 4 and 5 will be at SDCC.

Could you ask those Hasbro guys....

1) if they're gonna put peg holes in the feet this year?

2) Are we ever going to see the return of the toe articulation? (I for one feel that this is sorely lacking, it may not be much, but it really ties the figures together, man.)

3) Are there any plans to get those last few ICONS out? Maybe in legends scale?? I'm sorry but that Phoenix needs to be made somehow, and Colossus and N/C were awesome to.

4) How tall is the Bi Beast figure?

Thanks.

Can't answer question 1 but as for #2, I hope they leave the toe articualtion out. All it does after a while is weaken & cause the figs to always fall on their face.

Don't know about #3, but it would be cool if we did get a few icons in ML scale.

Bi Beast has been stated as being based on the Hulk video game line of toys & will be 5' scale or even smaller, around 3' 3/4 scale. That's why it's listed as going for $9.99 while the FFF line goes for $19.99.