2008 NYCC: Marvel Legends

JayC

That Black Wolverine isn't suppose to have shoulder pads though. However they COULD do a repaint off that and make the tiger stripe!

tigerwolvy.jpg

Or if they are going to do a Black Wolvy, just do something more relevant for today like X-Force!

xforce.jpg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! I can now get a freaking SUPER SKRULL! ANY SKRULL! Just sucks that I have to wait until the fall... but time to same! =D

who was that person with the skrull never seen or hered of him??? same with some in the hulk wave and whos adam warlock??? i can tell their digging deeper into the marvel universe i dont know them lol, but i do know x men and thats what i will stick too from now on. was their any word on sunfire?

Just wondering, but how old are you, xmenstorm? No, judgements just curious, because Adam Warlock was a pretty popular character in the seventies and eighties. (and still is according to me!)

Finally! I can now get a freaking SUPER SKRULL! ANY SKRULL! Just sucks that I have to wait until the fall... but time to same! =D

who was that person with the skrull never seen or hered of him??? same with some in the hulk wave and whos adam warlock??? i can tell their digging deeper into the marvel universe i dont know them lol, but i do know x men and thats what i will stick too from now on. was their any word on sunfire?

Just wondering, but how old are you, xmenstorm? No, judgements just curious, because Adam Warlock was a pretty popular character in the seventies and eighties. (and still is according to me!)

In the 70's and 80's only? He was KING $HIT in the early 90's! He was the ONE! He took the infinity Gauntlet from Thanos in what at the time was Marvel's biggest mega event ever! Then marvel gave him 4 different ongoing comic series!

In the 70's and 80's only? He was KING $HIT in the early 90's! He was the ONE! He took the infinity Gauntlet from Thanos in what at the time was Marvel's biggest mega event ever! Then marvel gave him 4 different ongoing comic series!

not only that but his back now im Guardians of the universe. seriously xmenstorm stop watching the movie and read the comics.

oh and the guy with the super skrull is a KREE ALIEN. or what some might use him for First Appearance Captain Marvel. And how do you not know Wendigo. His a wolverine villian for christ shake. Doc Samson was in the Hulk Animated show which seem to be you opnly medai to marvel, the cartoons. and Absorbing man is not who is being done again cause no one got him the first time. FFF is probally the most wanted BAF ever.

That Black Wolverine isn't suppose to have shoulder pads though. However they COULD do a repaint off that and make the tiger stripe!

thats exactly what there doing.

tigerwolvy.jpg

Or if they are going to do a Black Wolvy, just do something more relevant for today like X-Force!

xforce.jpg

I love that mold. . . i wish he had closed fists, using AOA weapon x fist mold. . .that would be awesome in his avengers suit