2008 NYCC: Marvel Legends

JayC

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FO DD is the best ever. Those huge ball joint shoulders look so awesome.

BTW, good news: HML4 Black Wolverine is getting a variant....Tiger Stripe Wolverine.

Where the hell did you hear that Target black Wolverine is getting a Tiger Stripe Variant? I've haven't seen that anywhere. They sure as hell didn't show him in the display case at NYCC...

Someone at Fwoosh asked the Hasbro rep and the rep said that Tiger Stripe would be the variant.

Which makes total sense since they added the shoulder pads to the ML6 sculpt, and shoulder pads aren't even part of that version of Black Wolverine's costume.

BTW, good news: HML4 Black Wolverine is getting a variant....Tiger Stripe Wolverine.

Where the hell did you hear that Target black Wolverine is getting a Tiger Stripe Variant? I've haven't seen that anywhere. They sure as hell didn't show him in the display case at NYCC...

Someone at Fwoosh asked the Hasbro rep and the rep said that Tiger Stripe would be the variant.

Which makes total sense since they added the shoulder pads to the ML6 sculpt, and shoulder pads aren't even part of that version of Black Wolverine's costume.

if that is ture don't you think Ransomz would have hear it?

otherwise it a good idea if done right.

Who is the blond head that comes with Forge?

This has been addressed dozens of times, but it is Clint Barton for the Ronin figure. On a different though related subject, I just pre-ordered Sunfire AOA from hasbro, and I am very pleased indeed.

I have no idea who or what Ransomz is.

I personally don't see why the guy would have any reason to lie. But, take from it what you will. If you don't want to believe it, don't!

I have no idea who or what Ransomz is.

I personally don't see why the guy would have any reason to lie. But, take from it what you will. If you don't want to believe it, don't!

oh Ransomz is nobody. hes just the guy WHO HAS WORKING HIS ASS OFF FOR THIS SITE TO GET US ALL THE INFORMATION ON ML!!!!! show the man respect.

I absolutely love the Black Wolverine.

For those who may not know,it's based on the costume from the variant cover to Uncanny X-Men #381 (down to the belt buckle).Even though it was'nt seen in the comic and just on the cover,that costume rules.I actually remember paying extra for that issue just because I liked that costume so much.Please stop bashing it.I would hate for Hasbro to cut it from the line because of too many complaining about it.

I'd like to thank you for the heads-up. I've seen many people wondering where that costume comes from, but you're the first person I've seen give an answer (although someone else might have and I missed it).

I checked out that cover (image search "uncanny x-men 381 variant" in Google and it pops right up). You're right; it's a fantastic look, and definitely a cool image to put into figure form. I'm not even a Wolverine fan and I'm a little more excited. :)

For those who may not know,it's based on the costume from the variant cover to Uncanny X-Men #381 (down to the belt buckle).Even though it was'nt seen in the comic and just on the cover,that costume rules.I actually remember paying extra for that issue just because I liked that costume so much.Please stop bashing it.I would hate for Hasbro to cut it from the line because of too many complaining about it.

I'd like to thank you for the heads-up. I've seen many people wondering where that costume comes from, but you're the first person I've seen give an answer (although someone else might have and I missed it).

I checked out that cover (image search "uncanny x-men 381 variant" in Google and it pops right up). You're right; it's a fantastic look, and definitely a cool image to put into figure form. I'm not even a Wolverine fan and I'm a little more excited. :)

yeah it a ice image but a cover variant as a figure kinda strange don't you think? maybe they should have given thet regular figure as the tiger striped and then do this as a variant.

yeah it a ice image but a cover variant as a figure kinda strange don't you think? maybe they should have given thet regular figure as the tiger striped and then do this as a variant.

Yeah I find it very shocking that tiger stripe is not the regular and black the variant. Tiger Stripe is Wolverine's most iconic costume ever and series 6 wolvie is his best sculpt ever. Every collector and child alike will be chomping at the bit to get their gruby lil' paws on him!

Yeah I find it very shocking that tiger stripe is not the regular and black the variant. Tiger Stripe is Wolverine's most iconic costume ever and series 6 wolvie is his best sculpt ever. Every collector and child alike will be chomping at the bit to get their gruby lil' paws on him!

well i supposed they wanted to do something different. at least it not made up. then i would have something to say. it be like puttin Animated morph in the line. It for Comics, figure and maybe a few movie figure if we must, line.

Who CARES about getting an animated Morph!!!

They could switch around Tiger Stripe/Black by the time the figures themselves are released I guess, but let's be honest...it's just like Hasbro to make the most wanted version the variant.

dude dont go that road. they will destroy you if you say somthing bad about hasbro. dont even think about it. they hear us. to be honest but dont tell anyone: i think this site belongs to hasbro @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I know you guys are tired of the whinning, but why oh why exclusives ? Hasbro hates international collectors. *sign* Anyways, these figures are awesome, love them all. So need help now with these...

Well, good news is Hasbro said that they are aware of the international distribution issue and they are trying to figure out a way to work something out. They don't know what it is yet, but they said they are working on a way.

God knows they have plenty of time to figure that out, so hopefully they'll figure it out by the time of the HML4 release.

FO DD sucks. Those huge ball joint shoulders look so stupid.

Black Wolverine is really just a repaint of Brown costume Wolverine if anyone really noticed. he is still too tall !! And that 2-pack Forge/ Wolverine, Logan is as tall as Forge, how about that !!

FO DD sucks. Those huge ball joint shoulders look so stupid.

Black Wolverine is really just a repaint of Brown costume Wolverine if anyone really noticed. he is still too tall !! And that 2-pack Forge/ Wolverine, Logan is as tall as Forge, how about that !!

Yeah series 11 Logan is the perfect sized wolvie. But series 6 is the best wolverine ever and at least he is shorter than all the other Marvel Legends. The upcoming 2-pack Wolvie being so tall is just stupid.