2008 NYCC: Marvel Legends

JayC

That Black Spider-Man from the Red Hulk Series is AWESOME!!! B) I'll be sure to get two. If he was as articulated as 1st Appearance Spider-Man, he'd be perfect. Does anyone else think Hasbro could make a Scarlet Spider variant just by adding a hoody, web shooters, ankle pockets, and a different (Red) paint job?

didn't i already say that in the HML wave 5 Variant thread?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Black Spider-Man from the Red Hulk Series is AWESOME!!! B) I'll be sure to get two. If he was as articulated as 1st Appearance Spider-Man, he'd be perfect. Does anyone else think Hasbro could make a Scarlet Spider variant just by adding a hoody, web shooters, ankle pockets, and a different (Red) paint job?

I'm not sure if you did, but I got the idea from seeing a black Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider here, since they both essentially share the same body type.

I'm not sure if you did, but I got the idea from seeing a black Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider here, since they both essentially share the same body type.

oh i see what you mean? well i alway thought that the Bullseye base was the perfect body for Spidey. now if they use it to make Scarlet Spider and Ben Reilly Spider-man then we could basically call that character a day.

guy that "carnage" that you guys were talking but isn't carnage it's a repaint to make it look like toxin.

No thats Carnage, it said it on the label that was in front of it. Besides Toxin has Venom's teeth and is all black/dark Blue on his abodomen, forearms & hands, and legs below the knees. If that is supposed to be Toxin they are better off reissuing the the Toybiz one like they did for Super Skrull (who is coming back in Secret Invasion, awesome!).

OMFG that "Limited Edition" Hulk is a repaint of ML1 with a new head... What a jib :(

i know WTF????????? if anything it should've been the face-off hulk.

*%$#@ you hasblow!!!!!.

plus now we have a 6" scale hulk who has to fight a tiny abomination, cause you know they won't make a 6" scale abomination, they barely made a 6" scale hulk. cheap *$#%@ bastards

WAH WAH WAH!!! @bH@ GD there are some WHINERS on this website. Just a couple of days everyone was worried that Marvel Legends were cancelled and now Hasbro pretty much dropped a plethora of new Marvel Legends previews on us at the NYCC con and your CRYING about not getting another 6" scale Hulk. NEWSFLASH!!! There was one in TB ML 1(3 if you count the different types of fingers ones and the ripped labcoat variant), the 1st App one in the TB Sentinel Series (along with its variant), 1 in the Face-Off series 1 with a open-mouth variant,

HML 1 Planet Hulk, a Marvel Select one thats pretty bitchin, the whole Hulk Classics line from ToyBiz, and now Hasbro is coming out with TWO friggin Hulk Marvel Legends series (Hulk Classics 2 and 3?) along with a BAF of the friggin Red Hulk and your crying. Just do us a favor and go play in traffic.

Not Toxin, just a shitty painted Carnage.

yes it is carnage. it was first sculpted for a carnage and since nothing ever changes with hasbro , so it stays carnage for me. what i wanna know, on the picture there is another black suited spider-man in the back. the white spider looks a lot like the ultimate clone saga spiderman without the six arms. did anyone noticed that?

Not Toxin, just a shitty painted Carnage.

exactly what i was thinking, that or hasbro doesnt know whos painted how

OMFG that "Limited Edition" Hulk is a repaint of ML1 with a new head... What a jib :(

i know WTF????????? if anything it should've been the face-off hulk.

*%$#@ you hasblow!!!!!.

plus now we have a 6" scale hulk who has to fight a tiny abomination, cause you know they won't make a 6" scale abomination, they barely made a 6" scale hulk. cheap *$#%@ bastards

WAH WAH WAH!!! @bH@ GD there are some WHINERS on this website. Just a couple of days everyone was worried that Marvel Legends were cancelled and now Hasbro pretty much dropped a plethora of new Marvel Legends previews on us at the NYCC con and your CRYING about not getting another 6" scale Hulk. NEWSFLASH!!! There was one in TB ML 1(3 if you count the different types of fingers ones and the ripped labcoat variant), the 1st App one in the TB Sentinel Series (along with its variant), 1 in the Face-Off series 1 with a open-mouth variant,

HML 1 Planet Hulk, a Marvel Select one thats pretty bitchin, the whole Hulk Classics line from ToyBiz, and now Hasbro is coming out with TWO friggin Hulk Marvel Legends series (Hulk Classics 2 and 3?) along with a BAF of the friggin Red Hulk and your crying. Just do us a favor and go play in traffic.

We are getting enough Hulk to last awhile, we should not complain about not getting the face off hulk and anyway it doesn't even have alot of articulation its just a good scale compared to other legends. But I can guarantee you when the Ed Mcguiness Hulk comes out, everybody will be happy. I'm just glad there is good Hulk stuff coming out besides those Hulk movie figures that I won't acknowlege exists. @loll@ "Don't worry be happy". Thats how the song goes right? @loll@

Yeah, after getting a first hand look at the scheduled marvel legends waves, it seems the line is alive and well. The Hasbro rep suggested that they have been "tweaking some of the molds", and kinda danced around the fact that the holocaust series was delayed. The Figs overall looked great.

Fin Fang Foom looks really nice, as did the New avengers spider-man black suit (although his feet didnt appear to be very articulated and his of all characters should be).

Spiral has a gold trimmed version and a silver trimmed version, with removable helmet

The Jim Lee wolverine is kinda bleh, and yes was as tall as forge. The money is in the black suit, complete with the glowing red eye look

The Red Hulk appears to be the build a figure for series 5

The Kree and Skrull pack is sweet (although the skrull was labeled as skrull soldier not super-skrull)

The daredevils shown have a bit of a sleeker design with less bulky shoulder joints

Hand ninjas have interchangeable heads and weapons

The shield agents come with removable knife boots, side arm and a rifle, which are nic touches

The Hasbro Rep also stated that the build an army figures were reinitiated secondary to huge fan feedback.

Adam Warlock looked great (dunno if the infinity gauntlet comes off)

Union jack comes nicely armed

Son of Hulk looked like a cool sculpt although i have as much interest in him as i do wolverine's son

SIlver Savage looked cool

Tigras face was well done and looked different then in previous pics

The daredevils shown have a bit of a sleeker design with less bulky shoulder joints

The FA and Red DD's at NYCC are exactly the same as the ones shown at SDCC last year. They are a simple a reuse of the Johnny Storm Body from the Ronan series. That takes the DDs from being the 'best things ever' to being 'I'll still buy them but Face Off is still my definite DD' (and the FO I repainted FA!)

Snoozefest...