2008 NYCC: Marvel Legends

JayC

wooow more exclusives, i dont have a target or a wallmart or anywhere in this country were i could even buy one of these, so i will have to get ripped off over the internet yet again, and no word on storm, well these are ok i supose, i would only want elektra nick furk the ultimate version and forge but i havent got a chance did anyone ask about how andyone not in america can get hold of these figures????

i feel your pain.im so worried that i wont be able to get these

Go on a vacation here and camp out at any Target or WalMart Store, lol. Hold a sign that says, "Bring WalMart to the UK !!! And . . , Hasbro you suck!!". #US1#

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theoretically, we have WalMart in the UK. ASDA is owned by WalMart, so maybe if we fans banded together we could force them to get rid of the Dr Who rubbish and stock up with some ML, and exclusives in particular?

i thought that was woleworths

I know I've already posted but I wanted to reiterate my relief that I am still getting my nemesis line with Astonishing beast and black bolt. but kudos to hasbro for the two packs. Hasbro is going to get a lot of money from me this year. Twenty bucks a two-pack is a jack load, but I want at least one figure in each pack and that means shelling out the dough. The adam warlock looks awesome from the infinity gauntlet and cape I can see. I am freakin' excited as hell. I love marvel legends.

That Wolverine better be not as tall as Forge, otherwise he is again out of scale!! Interchangeable heads and parts is really a good idea I suggested in another post way months back. I'm happy they are listening. Now, if they can just bring back comic book pack-ins, maybe in another form for those obscure characters (may I suggest in electronic form - thumb drive anyone??) Maybe I'm pushing my luck . . . !

Hasbro kept referring to that line as the Red Hulk wave so I bet that is the BAF. I will try to confirm.

Is there any other questions anyone would like me to ask?

has any one noticed this on wizard? http://www.wizarduniverse.com/may084677.html Shows the whole series 1 two packs with a fourth set that they havent shown which i can see why considering they arent really new so much as re releases of the FF wave thing and toybiz reed richards. odd choice.

So...

August: Hulk (general release)

September/October: Hulk wave 2 (general release)

September: Spiral wave (Target)

'Fall': Two-packs (general release)

December: Nemesis Wave (Wal-Mart)

Well, the nay-sayers were indeed right about one thing: The spring and summer belong to the movie toys. Looks like Hasbro expects to pick up toward the end of the year, and hopefully they'll have a full head of steam going into 2009. I can go without ML for the summer if it means we get cool stuff like this afterwards. More time to save up money and all.

Am I the only one who's going to pop some of those extra heads (Forge and Clint, specifically) on extra SHIELD agents to make a squad with more variety? :) The two-packs are already great, but it's the alternate parts that are really going to make them shine.

Everything points to the Red Hulk as the BAF. I couldn't picture having to assemble each of Spiral's arms and attach it to her torso ! ! and have each of her swords as the BAF part + helmet !! What better store to have it as an exclusive . . . . Target. Get it, Red as in Red Hulk?

Hasbro kept referring to that line as the Red Hulk wave so I bet that is the BAF. I will try to confirm.

Yeah...When are we going to see actual photos of the Nemesis BAF and his line, not just the standard stock photos?

Yeah, ask them why they don't just cut out the middle man and stick their entire stock of the Walmart and Target waves on e-bay themselves.

Well my most wanted figure Adam Warlock is bit of a let down. Ball knees and elbows. He might just be a repaint of Black Bolts body. The face sculpt is decent though. I just hope he isn't too short ala Silver surfer. So for wave five they removed USAgent and added Red Hulk and Black Wolverine. I hope we find out the BAF any second now.

Yes... obviously the box-set idea is out, but your signature makes me wonder just what the odds are on the Wrecking Crew. They've been putting in a lot of appearances over the last few years, so I would think they're recognizable (and colorful) enough to get some attention.

Also, are there any plans for the other prototypes from the Wizard fan's choice contest? I know I was expecting to see some of those molds in the two-packs... and I'd love to get that Magneto.

On a similar topic, what's the word on Sunfire's release?

dude thats totally red hulk in the background of the new shots of silver savage ... holy piss.

btw how many friggin black suit spideys are we goign to get.. hes getting very redundant.

I know I've already posted but I wanted to reiterate my relief that I am still getting my nemesis line with Astonishing beast and black bolt. but kudos to hasbro for the two packs. Hasbro is going to get a lot of money from me this year. Twenty bucks a two-pack is a jack load, but I want at least one figure in each pack and that means shelling out the dough. The adam warlock looks awesome from the infinity gauntlet and cape I can see. I am freakin' excited as hell. I love marvel legends.

yeah I got a question, how about the Wrecking Crew, we heard at toyfare they had been put to molds. Can we get any news on that. Also, With Adam Warlock, is he going to have an interchangeable hand so he won't always have the infinity gauntlet?

dude thats totally red hulk in the background of the new shots of silver savage ... holy piss.

btw how many friggin black suit spideys are we goign to get.. hes getting very redundant.

if you havent noticed that black spidey is f'n great.

if you havent noticed that black spidey is f'n great.

i suppose its ok since we havent got a black spidey in that mold yet... so it could work... even when all the other new figs are using that same mold hehe...

The Red Hulk looks amazing.. looks like they are using the originally announced ed mcguinness green hulk... appropriate? hell yes!

OMG there are more movie iron man variants i need to buy.. holy crap!!

BTW JayC you = awesome.