2008 NYCC: Marvel Legends

JayC

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is infuriating. I would rather they cancelled the damn line than make two separate exclusive waves. I will NEVER see the Walmart or Target waves in the wild. I think all the hotwheels scalper filth in the country just had spontaneous erections.

Alright, interchangeable parts! Finally! Took them long enough to do something like this for a regular toy line. I hope this is the end of "different head" variants.

The SHIELD Agent/Hand Ninja comes with two heads for the agent, one is Fury and the other is just some random guy. The figure also comes with a helmet. That way you can buy at least 3 and get 3 sort of unique figures - Fury, agent w/o helmet and agent w/ helmet. You can paint the head blond, red, add a mustache or whatever. Hasbro says they did this intentionally for the customizers out there who might want to create an army of sort of unique agents.

Now, I am not a a Hotwheels Vulture (I swear, I hated those bastards when I worked at Target), but I think I got an erection. Just excited that we are going to get Union Jack Still. I am stoked. The Hand Ninja is obviously a repainted Ronin, or vice versa, but still looks good to me. Kree and Skrull, Shield Agents, Forge. And I will still will get my Blackbolt and Nova. Any word on who wave 2 of the Fin Fang Foom BAF will be?

they look awesome. like the forge and wolvie 2 pack. i do not like the fact that the nemesis wave is a wal mart exclusive and that target has an exclusive line either. in the target exclusive line i see they list 7 figures. i wonder if the red hulk is the build a figure. did they mention anything about the second wave of hulk legends?

What's the point of having exclusive waves? That doesn't help the fans and I don't know how it helps Hasbro.

The figures look good though. I'd rather wait a while longer for them to do it right and judging by what's at NYCC, things are coming along nicely.

What's the point of having exclusive waves? That doesn't help the fans and I don't know how it helps Hasbro.

Retailers pay Hasbro a bigger chunk of change for exclusives. They like them because it gets people into the store who they figure will buy other things while they strike out looking for the figures.

wooow more exclusives, i dont have a target or a wallmart or anywhere in this country were i could even buy one of these, so i will have to get ripped off over the internet yet again, and no word on storm, well these are ok i supose, i would only want elektra nick furk the ultimate version and forge but i havent got a chance did anyone ask about how andyone not in america can get hold of these figures????

wooow more exclusives, i dont have a target or a wallmart or anywhere in this country were i could even buy one of these, so i will have to get ripped off over the internet yet again, and no word on storm, well these are ok i supose, i would only want elektra nick furk the ultimate version and forge but i havent got a chance did anyone ask about how andyone not in america can get hold of these figures????

i feel your pain.im so worried that i wont be able to get these

the exclusive waves- hey at least we're getting them. bbts will more the likely packin the exclusives

I guess that's the best way to look at it. And I suppose with gas creeping towards $4 a gallon you might even break even on paying a little more plus shipping considering all the trips to the store and coming up empty handed. Still, it pisses me off on general principle that I'll have to pay more for something I should be able to get at retail.

these all seem to look much better than what they showed before. I still would like to see some paint washes on some and i dont know if its a good thing to see so much reused molds on most of these or not.. because the molds work but i dont know. I m digging that they are incorporating alot of the army building character ideas. Elektra is looking really nice as is spiral.. I bet she was a B*tch to design her sculpt, so alot of props to hasbros sculptors for that. I will say that this definitely has my attention more. lets see some sick BAFs!

okay people complaining bout exclusive do yourselves a favour and get a fecking credit card. it will make life alot easier for you.

SHIELD AGENT-- Nice. it good to have those. nick fury was getting lonely

Hand Ninja-- Yes. brilliant forget SHIELD Agent this one make the two pack worth it. even though it a repaint of ronin it great to have.

Forge-- like i said before #$## the rest glad we finally got him. i think the blond guy is supposed to be Banshee?

Wolverine- again his nice but do we need him. oh and i'll be using the plain head instead of the screaming one.

Super Skrull-- I got this version already. well i guess it for the people who don't have them. i suppose there going to be at least one repiant per wave.

Kree Soldier-- Fecking nice. well worth getting Super Skrull again. and i can alway use him for a FA Captain Marvel.

Union Jack-- Xmenstorm!! im suprised at you not supporting you homeboy. anyway this is fantastic can't wait to add him.

Spiral --- Spiral is nice and glad she is actually coming out. and look she has a variant i think.