Sign in to follow this  
DeDzBRACKADOOM

Mighty Marvel Movies!

Marvel Movies  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What Marvel Movie are you most looking forward to?

• Iron Man
    • Incredible Hulk
    • Punisher: Warzone

I'd say while I'm hyped for Iron Man (thanks to the previews and all the promotional tie-ins), I'm most looking forward to Punisher: Warzone. The last Punisher film remains one of my favorite Marvel films (besides X2 & the Blade Trilogy) and this one just looks to be far superior to the first. I can't wait to see Jigsaw and I can't wait to see how dark this film's going to be.

I also wonder with Punisher being rated R (or at least rumored to be Rated R) if there will be a toy-line tie-in from Hasbro or not. Maybe we'll hear something at NYCC?

Can't wait for Ironman right now... Not a fan of the character at all but I just wanna see it.

Personally, I can't wait for the Hulk. I know there has been some drama behind the scenes with Norton, but I have faith that Norton is a strong enough actor, and that they learned their lesson from the first film.

The Marvel movie I look forward to the most by far is Avengers. I can rewatch the Lionsgate animated movie suprisingly more often than almost any other superhero movie. Until then I will gladly watch any of the hero films that lead towards an eventual Avengers full feature live action movie. Really can't wait to see how well they do Ironman and Captain America.

The second flick I am looking forward to seeing a lot is Wolverine. I really really really hope they do this right. I am not overly fond of Wolverine getting most of the attention for the in the X-men universe lately, but if it's a conduit to see others on screen then I'm for it.

Always ready for another Spidey flick despite any misgivings I have for where the series is at now.

that last hulk movie sucked nads, so i dont care about the second one.

just saw the iron man animated movie and wasn't impressed. it made me feel like the movie was probably gonna be similar. maybe im wrong? anyways, these two are getting to much hypse, so im looking forward to the the punisher movie.

if only the wolverine movie was coming out this year, as well as the deadpool one.

that last hulk movie sucked nads, so i dont care about the second one...

... as well as the deadpool one.

This is a restart on the Hulk. Not a sequel. Starring Mr. Fight Club himself Ed Norton (American History X/Primal Fear) and Tim Roth (Resevoir Dogs/Pulp Fiction). Norton actually wrote a portion of the script and Hulk's going to throw down with Abomination...and I mean Abomination...I'm not describing the climax of the last Hulk movie.

Wait...wait...Deadpool one? DEADPOOL ONE! :D Is this verifiably true 100% in writing? Link?