New marvel legends two pack and incredible hulk pics

spidermanskrull

I'm pretty excited for that Forge figure. The FF 2 pack is lame...i want NEW characters. I think at least 1 character in each 2 pack should be a new release. Or at LEAST a new sculpt. Hmph.

but yeah, they all look really cool (even the lame FF 2pack).

I'll definitely be passing on ALL the Hulk figures though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that Thing. :D

Look at the fingers and the details!!

...it's the exact same Thing from the Ronan wave we got like 5 months ago photoshopped to look darker and with a black belt.

Forge looks okay I guess. The Elektra/Ronin 2 pack is still the best, followed by the Ultimates one that I have zero interest in but can admit looks cool. Hopefully they keep the double knees on all of the figures this time and they don't pull a Hydra. I can't tell if they have double elbows or the S6 crap elbows though.

I hate how out of 8 possible figures, only 2 of them are "new" figures. Technicaly 3 if you count Fury. The rest are just alternate versions of characters we already friggin have a billion versions of. Why couldn't they put a decent Tiger Stripe Wolvie instead of that ugly Jim Lee costume?! ARRRRRGH!!!

WHERE'S MY EXECUTIONER/ECHANTRESS TWO PACK DAMMIT!!! I can't believe they friggin did a F4 two pack after we got an entire F4 themed wave like 5 months back. ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

the two packs look cool, besides the FF one, i think there both repaints(thing is from the ronan series, while the Mr.F is just the body of the series 5 version with the FF box set head), and the hulk figs just look like crap

FORGE!!!

Hope they have a variant "I just got killed by Bishop" version of Forge too ^^

great 2 packs.really excited for forge.

the fantastic four is not lame at all.how many people have been moaning to get the black and blue costumes? about 3/4 of the collecting society.how many customs of the black and blue costumes have you seen? nearly 300.

so it will make sense that sue and jonny are right behind them.

GO HASBRO!

Ronin / Elektra: best pack of the bunch. even though both of them we already have (being that ronin is Clint barton) but Elektra was in desperate need of a update and I really like that ronin.

Forge /Wolverine; I wouldn't care if Forge was packed with Squiril Girl at this stage as long as we finally get Forge. the Wolverine is nice but really do we need this version. (who am i kidding? i'll get them anyway :P)

Ultimates: I know people don't like the ultimates (for their own reason im sure) but these are awsome. Nick Fury is probally the best update ever (and with romor that Samaul L Jackson will be playing him soon a good way of getting the movie figure early.) When the FA Cap came out in wave 3 people whined that it wasn't this version as this is what they think of when they think of FA Cap. well now you have both. YAAH!!!

F4; Don't know why this was put in. I'll get it but only cause im a completist. maybe this was put in as a place holder i don't know. The next wave better have Sue and Johnny (better version or a invisible and fully flamed one.)

Now excuse me while i change my pants LOL :P

whoa!!!! i need that forge! and that wolvie too! the 2-packs are great! except for mr. fantastic and the thing... we've had a lot off FF ML's, heck, they even got their own ML wave, so i'm not buying that mr.fantastic/thing 2-pack.... but i'm surely gonna buy the others! i can see the wolvie/forge 2-pack flying off the shelves really fast!

Ronin / Elektra: best pack of the bunch. even though both of them we already have (being that ronin is Clint barton) but Elektra was in desperate need of a update and I really like that ronin.

Forge /Wolverine; I wouldn't care if Forge was packed with Squiril Girl at this stage as long as we finally get Forge. the Wolverine is nice but really do we need this version. (who am i kidding? i'll get them anyway :P )

Ultimates: I know people don't like the ultimates (for their own reason im sure) but these are awsome. Nick Fury is probally the best update ever (and with romor that Samaul L Jackson will be playing him soon a good way of getting the movie figure early.) When the FA Cap came out in wave 3 people whined that it wasn't this version as this is what they think of when they think of FA Cap. well now you have both. YAAH!!!

F4; Don't know why this was put in. I'll get it but only cause im a completist. maybe this was put in as a place holder i don't know. The next wave better have Sue and Johnny (better version or a invisible and fully flamed one.)

Now excuse me while i change my pants LOL :P

i could not say that better :D

SQUEAL! FORGE!

Bummer that I finished customs of all the Jim Lee matching outfits a couple of months ago but judging by the pics they look wicked with a new art accurate head with cray hair wolvie and Forge looks like a mature man as he should be. LOOK AT THEM :) :) :)

Hand on heart I'm as excited for these as I was S3, Cannonball and Dom 2 pack so it looks like they're headed in the right direction. Heres to no delays and happy geeks :)

SQUEAL FORGE!!!!!

woooow forge finally, the fantastic 4 one wtf, that looks rubbish, should see a storm anf black panther or storm and callisto or even a storm with that forge not another wolverine.

WHERS THE STORM TWO PACK????????? i supose their is alot more to come and i hope stormi sone of them

hope their will be more the fantastic 4 one is a let down.

woooow forge finally, the fantastic 4 one wtf, that looks rubbish, should see a storm anf black panther or storm and callisto or even a storm with that forge not another wolverine.

hope their will be more the fantastic 4 one is a let down.

oh for crying out loud not everything revolve around storm. The F4 pack is for people (mostly those not in North america) that never got those figures.

Forge looks more than decent and is the only "must have" out of these for me. Pity they couldn't have used the Ronan wave Mr. Fantastic head on that body and repainted the box set Thing in the classic colors instead of reusing one they just released.

I see that everyone is happy about getting Forge. This would be cruel but What IF they didn't release Forge/Wolvie when they were scheduled like they did AXM Beast for some reason or another? I think people would RIOT and destroy the Hasbro HQ. :( :angry: @hulkhead@ Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope this doesn't happen.

Ya know in my area ML Icons are no where to be found at any major retailer. Except of all places

K-mart and the one in my area is usually 10 waves behind. I went in there Wednesday and to my amazement I found Magneto and AXM Cyclops Icons! @bananna@ I grabbed them up because I thought I was going to have to buy them off of ebay of something.

Too bad the other waves are cancelled,......right? @sad@

Oh yeah, the F4 two-pack?........Hasbro WTF!?! @?@ We just got those, and some are still on the pegs in some areas. We want variety!!!! Not repitition!!!!! @smilepunch@ !

I'm as stoked as everyone else about Forge, but that FF set is going to warm the heck out of the pegs. Not loving the repacks mixes in with the new stuff. At least they put them together so we didn't have to eat them in order to get other new figures.

I was excited about the Fury/Capt. America two pack. Now they are making a Forge and Wolverine two pack. SWEET. Those were the first two that I got when Toybiz first made Marvel toys. Can't wait, and yes, Hasbro better not let us down on these. So far, they are the Legends highlights for my '08.

the fantastic four is not lame at all.how many people have been moaning to get the black and blue costumes? about 3/4 of the collecting society.how many customs of the black and blue costumes have you seen? nearly 300.

GO HASBRO!

i want this FF 2-pack ..... but i still need to build ronan..... i cat nt have a bunch of FF sets lol... whats better, ronana series or old toybiz DOOM???

i would have prefered to see forge and morph, but thepack including wolverines hands and his head, cyclopses head alos, so you could also have jim lee cyclopse.

Man oh man, I love this out pour of support for Forge, and the Wolverine looks great too!

Elektra and Ronin: Awesome

Ult Cap and Ult Fury, while not my flavor, look awesome

FF two pack: Enhh

Hulk: Crap (IMO) and it looks like the soldier figures are repainted GI Joes. The one on the left is a 2006 DTC Grand Slam figure, not sure about the other. Just FYI everybody.

:)

GO HASBRO!

i want this FF 2-pack ..... but i still need to build ronan..... i cat nt have a bunch of FF sets lol... whats better, ronana series or old toybiz DOOM???

ronan series