New marvel legends two pack and incredible hulk pics

spidermanskrull

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! The Jim Lee Forge and Wolverine look awesome!!!

It looks like they're both using the same body sculpt, but who cares?!? I'll just be happy to finally get a decent Forge figure, and maybe this'll mean me might finally get a Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey 2-pack somewhere down the line....

That'd be freakin' sweet...

I know the Elektra/Ronin and Ultimate Cap and Fury packs were unveiled at the last con, but have the 2 new packs been officially announced anywhere yet?

Cant wait. Screw the Ultimate 2 pack but Ill probably get the other 3.

FILTHY D CHANGE YOUR AVATAR SO COMMANDS DOOM!

So since Marvel legends have been delayed so long and those figures have improved joints does that mean wave four is being retooled and that they are going to be amazing. Hopefully thats the delay can't wait for all of those two packs except for ff since most of us have them already, Hasbro must be listening those figures look pretty, good. I want that Ronin and Elektra variant set.

that cap and nick fury look like some of the best hasbro figures by far.

Hmmm... well, I have been using it for over a year, but you do have that whole theme thing going! The D will muse over your request...

@hmmm@

I love how the Hulk line is not even worth mentioning...(no one has even bothered to say how teribble they are)....anyway, I love the sets and since their up on the Wizard store, then they are probably not Walmart exclusives: YEAH!!!!

-Oh, and the FF set is such a copp-out...releasing out figures with virtually no-modifications...why can't they re-release figures we want? (cough cough) Kang, Dragon Man, Super Skrull, Absorbing man, Bobby Drake, Ult. Iceman, Havoc Variant, Psylocke variant, unreleased wasp variant, etc.....but still, happy with the rest.

Hmmm... well, I have been using it for over a year, but you do have that whole theme thing going! The D will muse over your request...

@hmmm@

I believe this new avatar is sufficiently menacing.....

The only figures I really care about here are Ronin and Forge.

Too bad I have to buy 2 other figures I don't want/need to get them. :(

FORGE!!!! I might be Gettin them All, cept maybe the F4 One, depends on whether we get Sue and Johnny

i hope we don't get a sue and johnny, what a waste of a 2 pack making fantastic four ones. we just had a series dedicated to them. but then again, this is Hasbro who re-released pretty much the same spider-man figures within 6 months of each other.

will get the elektra/ronin pack, and the forge pack and resell the wolverine on ebay, could care less for that one

Grrr is almost as menacing as Doom...

That Mr. Fantastic is from the old Mike Wieringo style box set but repainted in classic colors. The Thing is from the HML FF wave but with classic color trunks. I'd like him to be a bit bigger but I doubt it. Where's Sue and Johnny?

on their way to MYCC ill bet. im hoping the use the box set sue, since its got the best hip sculpt imo.

That Mr. Fantastic is from the old Mike Wieringo style box set but repainted in classic colors. The Thing is from the HML FF wave but with classic color trunks. I'd like him to be a bit bigger but I doubt it. Where's Sue and Johnny?

on their way to MYCC ill bet. im hoping the use the box set sue, since its got the best hip sculpt imo.

The forge and wolverine are awesome, and so is Elektra and Ronin. I am getting both and also the Skrull variants for Elektra and Ronin.

Forge looks good and so does the Elektra pack and Ult. Fury. The head on Reed looks like the mediocre one from the lame-o box set so I'll probably be passing on that, which is really too bad because I really want a cohesive Fantastic Four set.

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! Forge!!!!!! With cool guns!!!! OMG!!!!! @luv@ @bananna@ @notworthy@ @band@ @yipee@ @bananna@ @peace@ @notworthy@

Hey Hasbro, could we get a ThunderStrike now? Even ToyFare asks the question

"Where's ThunderStrike?" We have alot of variations of Thor except good 'ol ThunderStrike.

Did I mention Forge with cool guns! Awesome! @peace@