batman movie masters out yet?

shokker

have you guys seeing this? at action figure insider they say that the movie masters are out in ohio at toys r us? can this be? they say that the release date was in may and a guy has found them there all ready :D

The Joker from this set is on ebay. There's a big price for them though. Buy it now for $99.99. I was tempted but I can wait.

yeah boy! joker for that a**!

8732_1.JPG

The seller has posted a pic of the back of the package. Someone asked on here a while back if the unmasked Batman was a chase. According to the back he is a chase figure.

maybe...i dont own this, just posted it so people could see!

Just saw the pics of the Dark Knight figs on actionfigs.com. The sign says they will be on the shelf May 5th.

yeah..i peeped them. the back of the card has the no mask version as a chase fig. my target gets everything from mattel sooo....guess ill be getting all of them!

I didn't see any figures. But my local Wal-Mart had some TDK stuff.

i just picked up two of the batmans from the basic line at walmart, but i couldnt bring myself to buy the joker which looked horrible in my view. I hope i can find the movie masters soon.
did they have movie masters? i need them!

I had the set in my hands today at TRU, walked up tp the register and tried to pay and they refused to sell them to me. They said they couldnt be sold til May 1st. TERRIBLE!!!!!

i went to wal mart and the guy showed me a $h#t load of dark knight stuff. on the box it say DONT SHELF UNTIL MAY 5! so i guess that ill have to wait

The cartons say May 5th, but Toys R Us will have them out the 1st, along with Indiana Jones, Incredible Hulk, and Kung Fu Panda in a feature shop up front.

I will be so broke this week.

why? ive seen the indy figs......they suck! and if the pics of the hulk figs look like the real thing then im going to pass on them too. dont get me wrong, im going to get one of each..maybe. but you have to get the movie masters

I was at TRU the other day and saw both the kids line and Movie Master line.