Just a heads up.....

RobbieDigital

I have been going into my Target for about 2 weeks now looking for the 25th Target exclusive vehicles. I couldn't find the damn things........Everyday I would do the long walk to the toy section excited at what I might find to see nothing but a bunch of Shipwrecks staring at me.

I also usually leave without buying anything.......well today I went there to buy food and happened to get rung up on one of the far registers. I look over and see the 25th Vehicles looking right at me on a face out on one of the registers. They were stocked on the middle shelf with Star Wars and Transformers Target exclusives. I asked the lady how long they have been there and she said over a week.

So check your register areas.......... @$@

I don't remember seeing this posted anywhere recently, so I thank you for the notice. I'm going tomorrow anyway, and I'm going to beat someone about the head severely if I find them there, considering other reports indicated they would be on an endcap in the toy section. You know, with the toys. Not the candy bars and tabloids. My man, you may have saved me alot of gas and aggrivation! Thank you from the deepest! (hopefully, anyway...)

NO duh!! lol

1st, if u have been looking for them for two weeks, why didn't u just take the DCPI# and get them from the back like everybody else.

2nd. I dont think anybody has found them in the toy aisle. They are ALWAYS in the front of the store with the Order66 2packs and the Transformers repacks.

all 3 items are 9.99 each..... which is the reason I believe that they made the Joe vehicles 9.99 instead of 14.99 like the next ones will be.

I actually found mine in the aisle, lol.. but it was about a week and a half before they were supposed to go on the register end caps...

There's a thread that's like 3 pages that WheelJack posted that's been there for a good 3 weeks, and it's been mentioned in there plenty of times ;)

OK - so I went to the closest Target (Newington, CT) with this newfound information, walked up, down, and all around the registers to see... candy and tabloids. I figured I missed out, being all 'Jonny-come-lately' with keeping up with the posts. So I went back to the toy section, and they were on one of the endcaps there. Where they belong. No longer feeling bad about looking so long, I asked the clerk about it an dshe said they were received and set up yesterday. So I guess the moral is be patient and keep looking. I picked up what they had out - 2 HISSs (HISSes?), an AWE, and a SHAR... er... Night Spectre after asking if they had anymore in stock. They do. So anyone in my area can go there because they now have to restock the display.

Thanks for the tip, though - I might not have been motivated to check it out, and would have missed out on them probably.

right on! it doesn't hurt to ask, i just got myself some more today from the back this time. they had 3 more cases left, i left the sharks behind. what a bargain with that 5 dollar coupon, makes up for the damn chicago tax!

NO duh!! lol

1st, if u have been looking for them for two weeks, why didn't u just take the DCPI# and get them from the back like everybody else.

2nd. I dont think anybody has found them in the toy aisle. They are ALWAYS in the front of the store with the Order66 2packs and the Transformers repacks.

all 3 items are 9.99 each..... which is the reason I believe that they made the Joe vehicles 9.99 instead of 14.99 like the next ones will be.

Wow, sorry for posting a supposedly meaningless thread.........I didn't see the thread 3 pages back....I was just trying to help out fellow collectors.......MY BAD!!!!

I never have had any luck with calling in with DCPI#.......The one time I actually got through to someone they told me they didn't have any in stock. I usually get nothing but headaches when I call a store and ask for stuff.

Again, sorry if I inconvenienced anyone with posting this thread.

NO duh!! lol

Wow, sorry for posting a supposedly meaningless thread.........I didn't see the thread 3 pages back....I was just trying to help out fellow collectors.......MY BAD!!!!

I never have had any luck with calling in with DCPI#.......The one time I actually got through to someone they told me they didn't have any in stock. I usually get nothing but headaches when I call a store and ask for stuff.

sorry buddy... I didn't mean to sound so harsh. Im just cranky :)

NO duh!! lol

Hey, it was no inconvenience! Like I said, it gave me the motivation to head out and look again. It might not have been located in the same place in my store as yours, but it did the trick. And as far as repeating something already posted, the only reason I saw your post was because of the catchy heading, so don't feel bad about that. Obviously, whatever heading the 'original' post was under didn't get my attention.

NO duh!! lol

Hey, it was no inconvenience! Like I said, it gave me the motivation to head out and look again. It might not have been located in the same place in my store as yours, but it did the trick. And as far as repeating something already posted, the only reason I saw your post was because of the catchy heading, so don't feel bad about that. Obviously, whatever heading the 'original' post was under didn't get my attention.

As long as one person got something out of this I'm happy......... #US1#

And now you know.........and knowing is half the battle.

Sorry, I couldn't resist @loll@

I pick mine up today and found out they are already "discontinued". That means if you want them you had better get them now because within a week or so they will be unavailable at the store. Then you have to pay those crazy ebay prices if you want one.

I pick mine up today and found out they are already "discontinued". That means if you want them you had better get them now because within a week or so they will be unavailable at the store. Then you have to pay those crazy ebay prices if you want one.

Seriously! Anybody got a Target nearby that could help a brother(Shane) out? My closest one is 90+ miles away and last time I checked I had no luck.