Hasbro At NYCC Update

JayC

I just wanted to put a few rumors that have been flying around here lately to rest. NYCC begins Friday and the guys from Hasbro WILL be on hand at the Marvel booth this weekend to answer questions and talk to fans. They tell me they have some new news and goodies to share. What that will be, we will all have to wait till this weekend and see. Coverage beings here throughout the ENI network of sites on Friday, prob noonish time est. Anyis when you can expect to start seeing some coverage go up. I had orginally intended to be in Ny this weekend working on getting you guys the coverage first hand, but I've had a personal family emergency come up, my dad is going in for hart surgery so I will not be able to attend the con, we however have people on hand providing coverage and I will try and check in as much as possible throughout the weeknd to help with the updates.

Hope all goes well with your father, JayC!

hope your father will be okay JayC, thanks for the clarification

tarot were was the irish luck, lol, all thought for your father at this time all the best.

could someone ask if they are making a storm for goodness sake, please someone do it for me i need my fix, lol.:)