First image of Scarlett from G.I. Joe movie

Zathras

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be so cool if her suit got ripped up and we got a battle damaged figure showing more skin. I am being totally serious right now. I really do mean it.

She really does look good. She is going to look good standing next to Snake Eyes. I can't wait to see the Cobra outfits.

great outfit. but this movie will suck.

Oh, shush you. Wait till we at least see a few more pictures and possibly a trailer or two before throwing the movie under the bus first. If it ends up anywhere nearly as entertaining as Transformers did then I will consider myself a happy fan-boy.

And the pic look cool, and I'm assuming this is the uniformed look of the entire team (at least Snake Eyes won't stand out anymore.)

I hope they still have some type of distinction between them.....or at least see them in something like their original suits at some point on film. Cool......but still too plain IMO.....too "X-men" for me.

Plus, the comparisons to Sigma 6 do nothing for me.....I hated pretty much everything about that line...cept for it being GI Joe.

Not very imaginative. Why do all the characters in these movies end up wearing black leather body suits? Not that I'd want them to look just like the figures because most of those designs would look REALLY goofy in live action, but a little more creativity would be nice. Hopefully the whole team doesn't look like this.

I hope they still have some type of distinction between them.....or at least see them in something like their original suits at some point on film. Cool......but still too plain IMO.....too "X-men" for me.

Plus, the comparisons to Sigma 6 do nothing for me.....I hated pretty much everything about that line...cept for it being GI Joe.

Agreed. I think it works for Scarlett because it's more or less what she originally wore, except it's black instead of yellow, which never really would have made too much sense in real life. I do hope the rest of the team looks more "real life" military than Snake Eyes and Scarlett, as they should be. Just because the team is spec ops doesn't mean they ALL have to be wearing black.

great outfit. but this movie will suck.

Oh, shush you. Wait till we at least see a few more pictures and possibly a trailer or two before throwing the movie under the bus first. If it ends up anywhere nearly as entertaining as Transformers did then I will consider myself a happy fan-boy.

And the pic look cool, and I'm assuming this is the uniformed look of the entire team (at least Snake Eyes won't stand out anymore.)

Oh I wouldn't compare it to Transformers. I hated that movie. :P

I'll wait for the trailer. So far I am not impressed.

But the good thing about this movie is Micheal Bay isn't involved, and noone has flames painted on them yet lol!!

Scarlet could use a little color. She does looks good otherwise.

Trust me, that was in no way meant to be a compliment. I didn't like S6 very much either. I was just pointing out the fact that they looked similar.