Bi-Beast

CarlCreel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've only confirmed the first wave, which he is not in.

However, for the second wave, there are only four slots and seven figures which were shown to us. So he has a fifty/fif(mumble) shot of getting in. The obscurity of the character works against him, but the unique design of the character works in his favor. We shall see.

The Bi-Beast figure sucked anyway. Another reuse of the War Hulk body, and in this case it looked really stupid.

Well common! I’m not exactly a Hasbro fan boy…but even I’ll give them some slack here. What do you expect from Bi-Beast? I mean, it’s freaking Bi-Beast! Need I emphasize that more? To an outside consumer he sounds like a sexually confused monster. Ultimately he’s basically an orange Hulk with a second head on top of his head. The character already looks ridiculously stupid just by default! But if you ask me, there in lies the charm. He’s just so absurd that it turns to that bizarre sort of endearment. I like joke characters.

The Hulk doesn't really have an extensive well-known rogue's gallery. Once you get past the Abominatio and the Leader then he starts sharing villains with the rest of Marvel. Personally I'm all for the Bi-Beast. He's such an odd looking monster.

so what ifit a reused body? that not why people wanted him. they wanted cuase his a new character. not only that but his a obscure characters.

Not only that but the War Hulk body is good, they also used it for the Planet Hulk which is one of my favorite figures next to House of M Iron Man and House of M Hulk. So what if they reuse the body it is a good scuplt I rather have a reused good sculpt than a crappy new one. This way this wierd character won't be a disappointment.

so what ifit a reused body? that not why people wanted him. they wanted cuase his a new character. not only that but his a obscure characters.

Not only that but the War Hulk body is good, they also used it for the Planet Hulk which is one of my favorite figures next to House of M Iron Man and House of M Hulk. So what if they reuse the body it is a good scuplt I rather have a reused good sculpt than a crappy new one. This way this wierd character won't be a disappointment.

They could reuse a hulk body but they would ahve to change his feet and hands and head obviously. He was a bit taller in the comic but I would be ok with that.

Dude...I don't mind the reuse of bodies, but only when it's done well.

Planet Hulk was a great reuse of the War Hulk body. Sure, he was missing the skirt and sandles, and not actually "sculpting" the silver arm was kinda lazy, but he still looked bad ass either way.

The Bi Beast looked dumb and disappointing, IMO. Yeah, I get it...he's an obscure Hulk character, and I do give props to Hasbro for planning on making such an unknown character. That said, the figure was an orange repaint of War Hulk with new hands and feet, and the head sculpt could have been way better. Plus he's wearin pants. Bi Beast wears little boy shorts.

I dunno, man. It just ended up lookin cheap to me. Like they didn't want to put the effort in of a new sculpt and stuff so they just changed the head hands and feet. It looked like a cheap custom. Just cause the character is obscure doesn't mean they don't have to try, and it doesn't mean that everyone has to eat it up just cause they might never make him again. Case in point, Black Bolt. A very wanted character, but the execution was garbage. They should just do it right or not do it at all.

I remember someone on this forum had the actual figure. The picture was real tiny and I said it was a custom but he claimed it was real. I still found it hard to believe. It really just looked like a Planet Hulk repainted with a different head, hands and feet. It even had the same pants length as PH.

The Bi-Beast pic from the show in Ny looks pretty decent. I wasnt expecting him to have armor on but I guess Hasbro wanted to spruce him up a bit. It doesnt look like its part of the Baf FFF line, I hope its in scale with the other Ml figs. It was hard to tell from the pics as you didnt see him standing next to any other figure.

The Bi-Beast pic from the show in Ny looks pretty decent. I wasnt expecting him to have armor on but I guess Hasbro wanted to spruce him up a bit. It doesnt look like its part of the Baf FFF line, I hope its in scale with the other Ml figs. It was hard to tell from the pics as you didnt see him standing next to any other figure.

i think its in scale with the movie line, which would make him 6 inches tall, also hes priced at 9.99 instead of the bigger toy size of 14.99

Now that's a Bi-Beast at his better size:

90-1.jpg

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=90