One Year Left: Which Charcaters are Still MIA

Forcehunter

they really haven't made very many of my favorite characters yet.

some of my favorites made so far: Gung Ho, Roadblock, Snake Eyes, Destro, CC, Stormy, Flint, BeachHead, Shipwreck, Firefly, Zartan, SnowJob, Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Crimson Guard, Tomax, and Xamot. And we know we have Spirit, Major Bludd, Barbecue, Mutt, CrocMaster, Vipers, Bats, Snow Serpents, EELS, Airborn, and Bazooka.

So that will be 29 by the end of the year... not so great when they have done 62 single cards and another 24ish from comic packs, plus whatever vehicle drivers we'll have...

but man.. If I dont get some of these other guys I love, I will feel really let down by the 25th style.

NEEDS:

Dusty

Tripwire

Airtight

LowLight

WetSuit

Fast Draw

Iron Grenadiers

Shockwave

other guys I would love to get:

Blowtorch

Recondo

Ripcord

ScrapIron

Alpine

Footloose

Quick Kick

Dialtone

Leatherneck

Lifeline

Mainframe

Monkeywrench

SciFi

Crazlylegs

Falcon

Tunnelrat

HitnRun

Muskrat

Spearhead and Max

Charbroil

Repeater

Outback

ALL the original Tigerforce

ALL the original Nightforce

AlleyViper

Backblast

Gnawgahyde

NightViper

89 RocknRoll

Freefall

Ambush

MetalHead

Pathfinder

RockViper

Salvo

RangeVipers

If they follow the Star Wars line model (and it's pretty likely they will), we'll still see classic characters released alongside movie product most of the time. When the movie comes out, all the new stuff will likely be geared towards that, but we'll get mixed waves and/or classic waves soon after. They may not be part of the line officially, but they'll probably stick with the construction format.

No need to get all excited.

Yes. Hasbro confirmed that's what they are doing. This was a question at Cool Toy Review during the last Q&A.

I agree that there are so many unmade characters that it's hard to choose. But my "essential" list includes:

Cutter

Mercer

Cover Girl

Short-Fuze

Zap

Dusty

Sparks

Lifeline

Recondo

Airtight

Outback

Jinx

Chuckles

Dr. Mindbender

Zandar

Zarana

Techno-Viper

I'd also love to see newer characters like Barrel Roll, Black Out, and Faces, plus some of the new comics characters like Zanya and Firewall.